It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump IS SABOTAGING His Own Campaign. Hillary Will Be President If Not Indicted Or Found Guilty

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

Where have we seen this before?
Last July, you were against Trump:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Then back in December you tapped out on Trump...

That's just two threads you, yourself started over the course of a year indicating some variant of "I was a Trump supporter until this" and followed by predictions of doom and gloom.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and take your "I was a Trump supporter" at face value, but my friend you seem to flipflop more than a fish pulled out of the creek. I'm reminded of a Bible verse... Revelations 3:16
because thou art lukewarm, neither cold nor hot, I will spit thee out of my mouth.

Really, of all the voter demographics out there, the politically manic/depressives that jump from candidate to candidate and back and forth and to and fro have got to represent such a wild card that no candidate from any party is going to give two flips, nor waste a precious cent of campaign funds, to try to sway you. Your rant falls on deaf ears among all but Trump's detractors (who are already on the anti-Trump bus so it's a political draw at best.)

Yes, I opposed Trump, got on board, and became completely sick of his antics.

I've defended him through the multiple LIES that were spread about him in Media, online, and yes here on ATS.

Those lies, the straw men attacks, the rhetoric....I called them all out...because facts are facts.

And I have put my trust that he would DO RIGHT BY US, a cut the SHOIT out.

But nope.

Don't call me "Lukewarm" while using some 2000 year old reference, as if my existence is mapped out as some black vs. white ABSOLUTIST Cult member.

I don't operate that way.

And I'm not the one "flip flopping". Trump is. In logic and principal, sometime within seconds of each other when he "orates".

I'm getting off this roller coaster. I know when someone is SABOTAGING me, SABOTAGING supporters, SABOTAGING a campaign.

Wilfully or not. I won't invest one more minute myself because I realise WE THE PEOPLE are not the concern for Trump, not the nexus of the drive and passion.

Trump is for TRUMP

edit on 710am3011America/Chicago16CDT11America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SargonThrall
You do realize that Trump voted for Hillary and donated millions to her campaign, right?

Yes but is an interesting new dynamic in the annals of corruption...

Instead of us electing the politician who has been bought. This round we will be picking the person paying off the politicians...

A corruption cutting out of the middle man if you will...

I'm not sure which one is worse necessarily....

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Where have we seen this before?
Last July, you were against Trump:

Then back in December you tapped out on Trump...

That's just two threads you, yourself started over the course of a year indicating some variant of "I was a Trump supporter until this" and followed by predictions of doom and gloom.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and take your "I was a Trump supporter" at face value, but my friend you seem to flipflop more than a fish pulled out of the creek. I'm reminded of a Bible verse... Revelations 3:16
because thou art lukewarm, neither cold nor hot, I will spit thee out of my mouth.

Really, of all the voter demographics out there, the politically manic/depressives that jump from candidate to candidate and back and forth and to and fro have got to represent such a wild card that no candidate from any party is going to give two flips, nor waste a precious cent of campaign funds, to try to sway you. Your rant falls on deaf ears among all but Trump's detractors (who are already on the anti-Trump bus so it's a political draw at best.)

Oh man... and people say Trump is a flip-flopper? Maybe I should pretend to support Bernie then post a thread every 6 months disavowing him because of a quip he said at a rally.

Milo pretty much sums up my opinions on Trump. No candidate is perfect, Trump shoots from the hip a lot and isn't a professional politician that has 30 years under his belt to come up with the perfect answer, but he speaks his mind and his positions on trade and illegal immigration are spot on. He is the ultimate middle finger to the PC culture that has run rough shot over the west for over 20 years.

@2:25

edit on 4-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

...because thou art lukewarm, neither cold nor hot, I will spit thee out of my mouth.

So much for reason

This is how it's done though - you're either with us - or against us

I like flip floppers

I'm left leaning - but that doesn't mean I can't consider everything - and sometimes even agree with it

Loyalty counts for a lot in this life - but it shouldn't be used as leverage. People should always be suspicious when it is

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Revelations 3:16 because thou art lukewarm, neither cold nor hot, I will spit thee out of my mouth.

Have you seen this one?

1 Peter 5:3

Not domineering over those in your charge, but being examples to the flock.

This one perhaps....?

James 3:17

But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere.
edit on 4-6-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

rare Earth metals and lithium that can be affordably extracted. The opiates already flooded the market two years after occupation. That was the primary goal. We already felt the effects of that, especially here in Florida. We may as well tap the mineral resources and fuel a mutually beneficial boom in mining manufacturing and production.

If the card are played right, Afghanistan can become OUR China, if it wasn't for that meddling Taliban.

Would have been cheaper and less costly in American lives if you had just dumped the energy and money into NASA for space money. Control the rare metals in orbit and thats it, the USA and any allies it deems fit win forever. Russia and china would have to toe the line or risk being sucked into a economic black hole without a shot being fired.

Though to tell you the truth unlike Iraq, Afghanistan did seem to be a threat as it was openly training terrorists and acting willfully as a safe habour for terrorists . The taliban did need to go.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: IridiumFlareMadness

Take a deep breath and kick for the surface.
He's going under.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

He's only saying they love Bernie so he will get the support of Bernie followers once Hillary clinches the nomination.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Look at my African American
can you , or anyone, post a link to the video of him saying this . I can't seem to find it.

boingboing.net...

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
but now that he has it he needs to focus on giving me more insight on his plans in Afghanistan. They have what we need to directly compete with China in manufacturing.

Opiates?

All Quada and trainers of al quada.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MEDIKATED

Not gonna happen. Nope not ever. America is smarter than this.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

You and I don't usually see things the same way at all as you know. In fact we usually just ignore each others posts unless we're arguing.

But I'd like to give some credit where credit is due and say you just earned my respect with this rant.

You're taking a principled stand on something and made the less comfortable choice because you know it's the correct one even if it's not the one you'd hoped for.

Good for you.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Uh...

1 Peter 5:3 is clearly a directive to the clergy, and had zero bearing on civil leadership.

James 3:17 is a direct reference to the Bible itself, as it relates directly to the nature of it being God's Word, divinely guiding the men who physically transcribed it for the people.

Nice try, though.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Come back and talk to us about the POTUS when you've gained US citizenship and are a registered voters, mate. Until that time, your opinions on American politics and leadership is background noise and little else.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
OP...we know.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

a reply to: crazyewok

Come back and talk to us about the POTUS when you've gained US citizenship and are a registered voters, mate. Until that time, your opinions on American politics and leadership is background noise and little else.

Sorry to tell a "mod" how to do his job but:

1) ATS is a INTERNATIONAL forum. Maybe you should consider to moving to a USA only forum?

2) ATS policy is to discuss the topic not the person.

3) If the USA is going to be a world power and its president to interfer with other countrysthen you have to STFU and accept other countrys are going to chim in. Dont like it? Get the USA to withdraw and become isoliationist.
edit on 5-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Get the USA to withdraw and become isoliationist.

Yeah, I've supported that and would love to see it happen, believe me. Until it does, though, we're stuck in a world where the US is in a magical position of being the first country bitched and whined about over our involvement in other countries while also being the first country turned to and begged to involve ourselves anytime another nation is struggling.

But regardless... background noise.

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

But regardless... background noise.

And still a INTERNATIONAL forum.

Maybe ask for US only forum blocked from non US membersso you precious US snowflakes can have a safe space hahaha

And if background noise then why respond!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join