It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Anyone Ever Sent Fan Mail to a Famous Person...and received a reply?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha I was trying to figure out what the entailment would include, we would be forced to watch his movies alot...not a club that's fun.
Oh yeah we'd sit around making effigies of his characters and change his stories around... then send the magic in his general direction of locations.
I'm not allowed to do that so thanks for reading.
I think there is mire stuff I have to make up for

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Only once as a child did i send a application or what you might call fan mail to a show that was on UK television , thankfully i never got a reply as the show was called JIM;LL FIX IT aka Jimmy Saville

Thank you Jebus the man turned out to be a monster in real life but he seemed to rub shoulders with Royalty and all the top people in society .

Never did get to rob a bank , but you never know what the future holds

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Actually I've been pondering writing a thread about a letter I sent last month - not specifically to a celebrity, but to a company called AMD/Radeon...

Not only did I get a reply - but they published my letter in Forbes and sent me a gaming PC with a high end video card and an HTC Vive VR headset!

Really awesome people!

posted on Jul, 1 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide I like to right to some company too. I keep wondering when I will see kamut flour again in the ships for sale and will have to be on the look out..I mean shops.
Radon looks heavy, you get any reply? oh you did that's cool. Glad you stopped by the thread, thanks, H.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I have considered writing to Ivanka trump to congragulate her in her role at white house...
any suggestions welcome, i am considering a card.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Another letter sent to QT and no response! i will send him 11 or so dollars next time.
I would be lieing to say i am his #1 fan
here is to my forth try at his dang autograph!
my ultimate goal is the antique roadshow, 20 years from now,
thank you for being here on my thread,
with out you, i migght not have had any confidence to send him my affection!
thank you!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Dont send the letter to the fan mail address. They just pay someone 200 bucks a month to rubberstamp responses.

Find out who quintins publicist is and send letter to the head publicist not the assistant via email.

However the best thing to do is find quintins business manager. Believe it or not fan mail gets sent to them for their clients all the time. Including all their catalogs, personal mail and billd and whatever magazines they subscribe to. (Dont want a celebrities home address floating around the mail for everybody to find out.) The bookkeepers are in contact with the client or the clients personal assistant at least once a week. Mail catalogs and other stuff go to the bookkeepers who put it all in a bag for the personal assistant to pick up weekly to take back to their celebrity boss. Ive personally handed in fan mail that we recieved to the client on several occasions when i was working in a business management firm for celebrities. Heck i even got a prominant member here on ats a personal autograph from a then client they were a fan of when i was doing bookkeeping.

But forget trying to mail it to the "send fan mail here" address. Thats just a place letters go to dissapear or get a bs pre signed glossy back
edit on 22-2-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

i will not write his publisist, i'll put arrow root powder in the letter and let hazmat mat deal with it.
just kidding...
thanks for the tips

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Just curious whats up with the sabre in your avatar. You a swordsman player?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

it goes above the door, being gold or over the mantle...supposedly covered, though...
people are asking why have weapons...and i guess to look at.
should i put a sharpened stick up?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
kill bill three is a lost as far as the piles of fan fiction in waste basket...screw that guy...oh yeah i just something i can take to the antique road show...i will try Uma Thurman again...i'll send a poisen ivy post card see she signs it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Abysha

Another letter sent to QT and no response! i will send him 11 or so dollars next time.
I would be lieing to say i am his #1 fan
here is to my forth try at his dang autograph!
my ultimate goal is the antique roadshow, 20 years from now,
thank you for being here on my thread,
with out you, i migght not have had any confidence to send him my affection!
thank you!

I'm picturing Tarantino filming you, retro-noir-documentary style, touring the road shows.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join