It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wash your feggin hands people

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: violet
The garbage men have been touching everyone else's cans...

That works on so many levels.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: eluryh22
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Also.... you'll love this one....

Last weekend I took our son to a birthday party at a bowling ally. After a few rounds of bowling (you know, holding those filthy bowling balls) it was time for the little ones to have some pizza (you know, a food that you eat with your hands). I was shocked that I was the ONLY parent that took their kid to the restroom to wash his hands prior to eating.

Well, according to the consensus of this thread...you were totally in the wrong, bro. You should have stuck his hands inside a pair of sweaty bowling shoes instead.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

I see people all the time, coming out of a restroom without washing their hands. Saw it once in a buffet place! That woman left, thankfully, or we would have! Nasty habit! Soap, working sinks, paper towels, hand dryers, and they waltz out like it doesn't matter! GACK!

I can sympathize with your sniffles! Asthma here, and same effect, with virtually any allergen. Can't be helped.

Don't even get me started on how some treat the inside of the stalls......

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: violet

Ohhhh, sweaty hands! This is such a tough issue. If someone offers to shake your hand, and your palm is sweaty/clammy...what should you do? Refusing is rude, and can seriously affect new business relationships.

This probably causes high blood pressure for people with sweaty palms, as well as social awkwardness. For the dry handed shaker? They probably think, umm, unpleasant, mark the person as a sweaty guy, and totally move on with their day.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk
An immune system needs practice!
Without practice it becomes weak and we end up with a constantly runny nose!

Stop with all the CLEAN nonsense, eat some germs and become healthy!

^^^^^

this.

this is why we are all so sick. people don't get dirty anymore.

They should spend time in the gutter. . . . . . it'll keep my mind company.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

dirty feet bottoms! it's one reason i like socks and shoes over sandals for sure.

I was in the ER waiting room one time and a baby dropped their pacifier on the ground, to my horror the mother picked it up and popped it back in the baby's mouth...A germ ridden hospital waiting room! Hope i didn't ruin anybody's day with that tidbit of horror.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
For the dry handed shaker? They probably think, umm, unpleasant, mark the person as a sweaty guy, and totally move on with their day.

This dry-handed shaker, after shaking hands with a sweat bomb, often thinks, 'Boy, am I famished, I need to find a sandwich to wipe this sweat on so I can eat it!'

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
a reply to: schuyler

I lived with someone for ten long years with OCD, everything you said is 100% true!

Yup, when my son-in-law was diagnosed all that strange behavior suddenly made sense as we learned more about the disease. He's on some meds and is better now, but it was pretty serious there as he got worse and worse. We thought he was being excessively picky, but it was way worse than that and really affected the kids.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Me too, I love a nice, moist, well seasoned sandwich.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
Me too, I love a nice, moist, well seasoned sandwich.

Good for your cholesterol, you need less mayo.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

I was in the ER waiting room one time and a baby dropped their pacifier on the ground, to my horror the mother picked it up and popped it back in the baby's mouth...A germ ridden hospital waiting room! Hope i didn't ruin anybody's day with that tidbit of horror.

Of course not. With your first child you boil the pacifier for ten minutes before you give it back. With the second child you wipe it off and give it back. With your third child you let the dog lick it to clean it off before you give it back.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat

dirty feet bottoms! it's one reason i like socks and shoes over sandals for sure.

Oh but you know, everyone in this thread seems to think we need to expose these babies to some good old-fashioned hospital mersa (MRSA.)

edit on 1-6-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I take banana pudding and put small amounts on my hands then loosely cover with cheap bandaids.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Hand sanitizers give you a false sense of security and are rarely used correctly. Frequent use of hand sanitizers is a marker for OCD: Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, a serious mental illness. If you see someone freak out about "germs" and using hand sanitizer, just smile sweetly and walk slowly to a safe distance. These people are not normal and being around them can affect your own sanity.

Yeah

To the OP. Is that you Howard ?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   

It also cuts down on overuse of saliva. Then you can spit that saliva aaaallllll over public streets and transit.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Nah, why waste it? I like to snort up a big, noisy honker in my throat and then swallow it so I can exclaim, 'Mmmmm, oyster!'.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Well I meant the other way around. Having sweaty hands and offering them.

If you have them and are being offered a handshake I have no idea what you can do. Maybe say " better not, I have a really bad cold"?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Nah, why waste it? I like to snort up a big, noisy honker in my throat and then swallow it so I can exclaim, 'Mmmmm, oyster!'.

I spat one of those on a squirrel once. Accidentally. I hope this inspires you.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Ohh, good idea, use that saliva like it was some briny boyster (booger-oyster) liquor. What's the bodily equivalent of hot sauce?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
I spat one of those on a squirrel once. Accidentally. I hope this inspires you.

Did the little bastard wash his hands before he ate it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join