It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wash your feggin hands people

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Not yet... Why? Lol

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad
Not yet... Why? Lol

If I have to explain that joke to you it will not be funny anymore.

posted on Jun, 4 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: SomeDumbBroad
Not yet... Why? Lol

If I have to explain that joke to you it will not be funny anymore.

Lol okay

posted on Jun, 5 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   
HA!!!! This thread I'd a HOOT!!!

Wash your hands every 5 minutes, sterilize everything...live in your hermetically sealed bubble, yeah right!!!! Some folks need to just never go outside.

I raise cattle. There are times when I'm covered from head to toe in cow S#! I never get sick. Just try rounding up a fee hundred head of calves, branding and vaccinating all of them; you'll have cow s# all over you, in your eyes, in your ears, in your mouth, in your clothing, on your skin...it don't hurt ya one bit!!

Raise chickens too. If you think cows are bad don't even THINK about chickens!!!

Some of y'all need to grow up and get over the germ-o-phobia thing!!

posted on Jun, 6 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It's funny what can give one the icks.

I'm not a wimp, I've mucked our rodent cages, a chicken coop and scooped up after dogs. I've been defecated and peed on by a small snail, a ladybird, a big green beetle and a bee. All without a squeak of complaint. I've got a photograph of my gerbil having one of his regular wees on my toes.

But, I'm practically phobic when it comes to used tea-bags. I can't abide the damn things and yet I drink a lot of tea. If I touched one I'd have to wash my hands straight away or I'd get no rest.

A few days ago I accidentally dropped a fresh one into the small tray I use to collect the old ones before dropping them all in the bin. That tray has only ever had hot, used tea bags in it and yet nothing would induce me to make tea with the one I'd dropped in there.

I'd rather use a teabag that had fallen on the floor and it would be a cold day in Hell before I'd do that.

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The issue is...

After you've got cowheaps all over your hands, are you touching your food and eating it without washing up first?

That's. The. Whole. Issue.

Are you eating cows**t with the rest of your meal? Is this what you're so proud of?

edit on 8-6-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

No, the "whole issue" is, there are lots of ways to get grime on you, in you or both. Being obsessive compulsive and neurotic about washing your hands before eating does nothing to prevent these other activities from causing these same 'skeewy germs' to be ingested on a much grander scale so as to make a rant post fretting about people not washing their before eating kind of pointless and, frankly, a bit neurotic.

That. Is. The. Whole. Point.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Ok so another poster who can't answer a simple, direct question.

I'm shocked.

posted on Jun, 9 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I try to make it a point not to answer stupid questions. However, I"ll make an exception this time...

No, and no.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Oh, so you do wash up before a meal, when exceptionally dirty. I wonder why all the huff-and-puff...

And then to criticize others for doing the same as you do. There's a word for that!

Yes, I can see why no one wants to give direct answers to my questions in this thread.

edit on 10-6-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

Yes, I can see why no one wants to give direct answers to my questions in this thread.

HEH! So can I !!!!

LOLOL LMFAO!!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Thanks for stoppin' by, champ

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I'm washin' Boss, I'm washin'.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyinwaiting
Yeah okay, ladyinwaiting, wash it up there.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

lol! That's exactly what I was thinking.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: VoidHawk

agreed thats why i think humans have such a great relationship with dogs, because they bolster our immune system, dogs will like everything then their human friends transferring bacteria , but not just bad bacteria good ones too !

for thousands of years they lick us , if they stop tomorrow guaranteed we will see some new diseases take hold . People who dont let dogs lick them are the ones who will have worse immune systems .

my dogs lick me every day and after a while it can become annoying but I reckon they dont just do it because " awww they love us" no they are doing it because they want to keep up the symbiotic relationship , we feed them and give protection , they protect us and give healthy immune systems. Same as little kids picking the bogeys and eating them !

Its been proven that people who live with dogs are more healthy than those that don't. Three obvious reasons are-
1. They ensure we get out and get some exercise.
2. They give great comfort to those they share their lives with.
3. As you pointed out, they boost our immune system.

Same as little kids picking the bogeys and eating them !

LOL I'm not sure about that one!

posted on Jun, 5 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Who's sorry now?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join