It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton blasts Trump University, calls GOP rival a 'fraud'

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I bet your wife was never invited to their weddings. Clinton was invited by Trump to his wedding. Yeah, they're totally just causal acquaintances. So casual that one was invited to another's wedding.

*rolls eyes*

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
maybe we'll luck out and they will both be hauled off to jail too close to find appropriate replacements and the libertarian will win on a default....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I bet your wife was never invited to their weddings. Clinton was invited by Trump to his wedding. Yeah, they're totally just causal acquaintances. So casual that one was invited to another's wedding.

*rolls eyes*

Yep. And there's this:

Link to Washington Post -- Bill Clinton talked politics with Trump before the election

Sure, it can be argued that the FIVE sources are unnamed...but four sources from the Trump camp and one close to Bill Clinton approached the Washington Post about this story three months after the *alleged* conversation took place.

Seems like a coordinated effort to plant a story to me. Hmmmm.....I wonder why Trump and the Clintons would sanction such a story?

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Profusion

Is this the first time that there is no "lesser" evil in a US presidential election? Once you get to a certain level of evil, it's kind of hard to get any lower. That's the sort of feeling I get about Clinton versus Trump.

No, it's not the first time. The two parties are two hands controlled by the same brain -- and it's been that way for many decades.

The evil is equal on both *sides,* this election, per the usual. It's up to you to believe it or live in a machinated partisan state of denial.

If the person who's president doesn't matter, why was Kennedy killed?

I have studied the issue of the differences between the parties. There are significant differences.

Democrat vs. Republican

I don't know how you rationalize what happened with Obama's executive order to close Guantanamo Bay.

Obama signed the following Executive Order on January 22, 2009:

EXECUTIVE ORDER -- REVIEW AND DISPOSITION OF INDIVIDUALS DETAINED AT THE GUANTÁNAMO BAY NAVAL BASE AND CLOSURE OF DETENTION FACILITIES

In a speech at the National Defense University in Washington, Obama said his Jan. 21, 2009, executive order to close the prison was never implemented because House Republicans placed funding and legislative restrictions on moving suspected terrorists from the facility and blocked efforts to shut it down. But he didn’t mention his own administration’s missteps in not shutting down the prison in one year’s time, as he had promised.

“As president, I have tried to close Gitmo,” Obama said. “I transferred 67 detainees to other countries before Congress imposed restrictions to effectively prevent us from either transferring detainees to other countries, or imprisoning them in the United States. These restrictions make no sense.”
How Obama Bungled the Guantánamo Closing

edit on 1-6-2016 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones Hillary, you of all people should know this.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
But Hillary, you COMMITTED Fraud, right? lol..

It's gonna be a lonnnng summer....

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

trump university taught people how to make money during a good economy with the foreclosures and bank owned properties you could not make money flipping homes with a bad economy and over 50% of people unemployed on welfare or disable and retired.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Good for her...take off the kid gloves...go for his balls...the scum bag is a fraud, cheater and liar.
Cheers

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

*rolls eyes*

And did Hillary and her Kohort in Krime attend? And if so, did Trump do it to make it an "Event?" Was Hillary a senator in New York at the time? Of course you're going to invite people who you think you can help you, to make bonus points (that is what happens in big business, it bleeds into your personal life). It doesn't mean that Trump has lain down with dogs and is presently brushing off ticks and fleas.

Still a fail, it seems you are trying to say that the Orange has merged with the Apple because they are sitting on the same shelf.

ETA, by your logic it would seem that if someone lived in the big apple and the big apple is rotten to the core, then all the people who live in the big apple are rotten to the core. Fortunately, that's not true.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/1.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Good thing The Clinton Foundation is so legitimate.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion
I have studied the issue of the differences between the parties. There are significant differences.

IMO, Kennedy was probably the last *real* president we had.

Both parties spend out of control with no accountability nor transparency. That's really the long and the short of it.

Sometimes a conservative warhawk is needed to get those defense dollars in Congress' hands. Sometimes it's a huge domestic spending plan Congress wants.

With the War on Terror money-making scheme in place, our Congress wants a huge domestic spending plan.

Bernie's their guy and he will win it all.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

All I see in your post is denial. Keep denying Trump is establishment if you want, but once he gets into office and things stay the same then don't say I didn't tell you so. You can quote this and put it in your signature if you want, I don't care, just don't say we didn't warn you.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and hangs out with a bunch of other ducks, its probably a damn duck but people like you try to say he's a goose.

He's had establishment around him for years, he's one of them, a wolf in sheeps clothing. Mark my words, you'll regret supporting him. Either that or you'll make excuses for him.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

All I see in your post is denial. Keep denying Trump is establishment if you want, but once he gets into office and things stay the same then don't say I didn't tell you so. You can quote this and put it in your signature if you want, I don't care, just don't say we didn't warn you.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and hangs out with a bunch of other ducks, its probably a damn duck but people like you try to say he's a goose.

He's had establishment around him for years, he's one of them, a wolf in sheeps clothing. Mark my words, you'll regret supporting him. Either that or you'll make excuses for him.

Funny thing, I have a cottage on a lake and the ducks, geese, swans and even some of the loons all hang out in the same area, at least when migrations start.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Yet again, all I see in your post is denial.

You will either regret supporting the man or will make excuses as to why nothing has changed when he is in office. To be honest, I can't wait to see the pie in Trump supporters faces when his true colors show (as if they haven't already). When it happens, and it will, I hope you think back to the people who were warning you about him and realize just how gullible you were.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I want him as POTUS, hell, I'll design him his "wall" and organize construction if he wants, biggest I've done is only a few hundred miles but modular systems work ;-) I see it as a great make-work project that will stimulate the economy, enhance security and get people to focus, forward. We'll make the "wall" AI based so it can make it's own decisions based on Internet trending. You know, what the people want. There's a 50% chance Trump will make America better and stronger., and remove the corruption. There's a 90% chance Hillary will make America weaker and maintain the same amount or more corruption.

Trump can't be any worse than oakaly-doakaly obama lol. Crass as it comes out sometimes, he knows what he wants to say and doesn't need a teleprompter. Did you see obama's mental diarrhoea on that clip today, you'd think he was having a stroke, all because his teleprompter broke. Next time you see Hillary, look for the ear buds feeding her talking points.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

If they were secret no one would know about them.

Collin Powell $200k
Condoleezza Rice $150k
Rudy Giuliani $270k

These are their speaking fees. No one says anything about but Clinton OMG shes evil because people WANT to hear her speak.
And it's $225 not $325 for Clinton.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Accessory to murder right..conspiracy theory garbage. Hey just like trump believes.
Only here we deny ignorance we don't embrace it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   

You guys are great at making lists. Not so great at proving anything but hey everybody's got some talent I guess.
Parroting what people say without ever looking into the background is not a good way to go through life. Someone will always be able to tell your faking it.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

They will never debate. Trump doesn't want to waste time debating the guy losing the race.

That is unless he can turn it into a media circus and make money that is.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Oh... wow... I think my sarcasm meter just had sex with the Irony meter and then they exploded into a million little pieces..

For the rabid defenders of all things hillary, dig into the clintons time in Arkansas... lotta shady stuff went down.

People should really stop defending her on the Email flap, if I had done what she did (not even talking about having an unsecured server) I would at best be fired... at worst in jail.

Why... she either sent emails from a secure server to an unsecured... or she told people to send the emails. either way her head should be on the block... if her name wasn't Clinton, she would either be fired or en-route to jail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join