It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Hey kids childrens YouTube channel controlled by Nazi AI gone rouge?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 29 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If you have children then you might of been inflicted with Youtube nursery rhyme videos.

If yours is anything like my house you have probably have to endure endless hours of Jack and Jill ,Humptey
Dumptey or maybe a bit of Incey Wincey Spider.

Occasionally you will come across a Daddy Finger video.Like this one.

Or this one.

Any character from any franchise will have a Daddy finger video.They are all over Youtube.

The ones above however are from a very strange channel called Hey Kids.

At first glance it seems to be a channel dedicated to Daddy finger videos.

Thomas the Tank engine finger videos.

Minion finger videos.

My Little pony finger videos.

The channel seems to be about cashing in on parents leaving their kids to watch a playlist of endless finger videos,a good money making scheme.

The channel hasn't always been about finger videos.

Heres the first upload.

Creepy right.

So the channel releases a few more videos with this creepy bastard reciting nursery rhymes in them
A bit like this one.

Then it before it starts churning out Daddy finger videos.

Hundreds of them .

Every character you can think of ,finger videos

Not even necessarily characters,this ones about pizza.There is also a macdondalds one and an iphone one.

Until this lady makes an appearance.

She makes a few videos of miming to nursery rhymes until she speaks for the first time in these phonic videos.

Then come the twins.

They go through the same routine as the other girl but fail to get a speaking role.

Hope you are still with me because here is where it gets weird.

After a few more Daddy finger videos this guy makes an appearance.

WTF.

After hundreds of nursery rhyme videos,none of which are at all sinister this guy pops up.

If click the show more button under the video you will get this.

Published on Jun 13, 2015

Hey Kids !!! Am Back So Are You, So..Are You'll Really Asking ME, who Am I ???

Well Here We Go....

Partner rating
L V
Show
HEY KIDS
Season
Episode
Release date
5/12/15
Running time
0:44
Language
English
Actor
Humanoids
Director
Artificial Intelligence 2.0
Producer
Human Race Inc
Writer
DeepMind
Category
Entertainment Animation Anime
License
Standard YouTube License

I draw your attention to the reference Deep Mind.

en.wikipedia.org...

Deep mind is Googles attempt to create artificial intelligence.

What's going on here?

Ready for the next video from Hey kids children's YouTube channel.

I think you may recognize this chap.

Yep,that's Hitler giving a progress report in the voice of the creepy bastard in the first upload, on the "human hybrids" Stephine(the girl from earlier) and the twins.

Right in the middle of a children's nursery rhyme channel.

The next is the Darth Maul guy again,with the same voice as Hitler and the creepy bastard.Hes speaking about the AI war between apple and google.

Next a few videos in which the creepy bastard try on different faces ,one of some anime character one of a dog Darth mall again then this.

The AI in Hitlers face reveals that it is part of a Nazi experiment and details Hitler's escape to Spain then Argentina and how the British involvement in the Falkland war was related to this .

If he is AI then he should join ATS.

A bit heavy for a kids youtube channel.

The videos are still being uploaded switching between finger videos and weird ai face swapping videos and he seems to be remaking viral videos with different faces.

So here's the link to the channel so you guys can take look for yourselves .

www.youtube.com...

What do you guys think?

Troll ?

The channel gets millions of views,would you waste that on a troll account?

It must be making some dollar ,right?

AI ?

Is this even possible?

What about the Human hybrids claims?

Something strange about them girls ?

Thanks for taking the time to view the thread.

edit on 5.29.2016 by Kandinsky because: Fixed video embeds again!

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull
None of your videos work. It might be the coding or something.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
None of your videos work. It might be the coding or something.

Yeah I couldn't get a single one to work either

the youtube channel linked to has some pretty weird stuff on it.
edit on 29-5-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Sorry

Embedded videos wont work, i have just replaced them with the links/

edit on 29-5-2016 by thebabyseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I have replaced with the links Embedded vids wont work.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

you just use the youtube button at the top of the post area when writing and then use only the last numbers/letters after the = in the youtube URL.

Works just fine.

+4 more 
posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

You daft bugger! I'd fixed all the videos and you unfixed them without realising what I'd done lol

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

You daft bugger! I'd fixed all the videos and you unfixed them without realising what I'd done lol

lol! That's so funny! No good deed goes unpunished? : )

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Sorry .

Thanks anyway.

You fixed them again,

Thanks.

Got to say the mods on ATS are awsome
edit on 29-5-2016 by thebabyseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

No worries

Fixed them again.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I have absolutely no idea about this

It's all so surreal, the finger videos were creepy on their own to be honest, but all of it, so strange.

It's either a genius troll or clever AI

Either way it's funny as hell but really really creepy and disturbing at the same time.

I find if you spend time randomly going from vid to vid on youtube you usually end up in that disturbing place on there full of "wtf" stuff

Some of the comments for the videos are just weird too "save me AI" are the commenters AI as well or just playing along with the trolling ?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

LOL they worked for me but this # is seriously #ed up, but i wouldn't mind watching the twins a few more times. I have no idea what the angle is but clearly they are making money, and have spent sometime producing all this weirdness specifically marketed towards children which is even more disturbing,

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

By the way, the twins, it's one girl, I recognised her from my days in crypto currency.

She's an actress and was hired to for an advert for one of the coins called blackcoin

So it seems "Hey kids" just hired her for the video too which suggests that they are based somewhere in the states

After doing some more digging it seems it is twins although I'm not convinced, could still be one girl pretending to be twins with some video editing

But I digress, you can find them HERE and have them make a video for you for $5
edit on 29/5/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
so the vidoes on that sight are all done by arabs living in a english speaking area.

I found only one daddy finger video that was done by real english speaking people.

"Ver are you" because they have a hard time like Germans or Yiddish to say their W's without making them a V.

Yes the site is creepy.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

It would be some effort put in for a troll.

It was making videos since 2014 .

Over a year before it started to upload weird videos,if you disregard the first upload from the creepy guy.

The channel is getting millions of views.

2million on the first video alone.

How much ad revenue would that bring in?

For a troll.

It would most certainly be a master troll.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

at the end of the first video youtu.be... he asks the kids to tell him in the comments how do their mothers beat them when they are naughty... "what does she use to beat you" then he even says he will beat you if you do not tell him in the comments what your mother beats you with....

just click flag/report on that first video, reason promoting and threatening youth violence.

i wouldnt doubt his other videos have similar negative messages the "buckle my shoe" video has a part where he tells the kids they are "fat lazy and stupid"

the fact no one has even commented on these negative comments directed at children in these videos tells me none of you not even the op has bothered to listen to one video all the way through, just assuming it contains just nursery rhyme, for shame, whatever happened to the days of being thorough.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

What are you talking about? I said," I have no idea what the angle is but clearly they are making money, and have spent sometime producing all this weirdness specifically marketed towards children which is even more disturbing"

We watched the videos we are all disturbed the whole point of this thread is to try to figure this out. What are you talking about?

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Excellent work.

£5 a video.

Hmmm.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

What are you talking about? I said," I have no idea what the angle is but clearly they are making money, and have spent sometime producing all this weirdness specifically marketed towards children which is even more disturbing"

We watched the videos we are all disturbed the whole point of this thread is to try to figure this out. What are you talking about?
what im talking about was some of the negative things said in the videos some of which even violate youtube ToS and my surprise that no one here has mentioned any of those negative things , ya you guys are talking about how weird and creepy the dude is congrats it takes 2 second of vid watching to conclude that but no one is gonna mention his interest in child beatings? no one mentions how he threatens to beat children himself if they dont appease him? no one mentions him telling the children they are fat lazy and stupid? or how he waits to say these things a few minutes into the video when any adult would have lost interest and mostly only children will witness it, even right in his very first upload, yet we have the op stating he doesnt actually get real creepy until further down the line of his uploads yet it seems to me threatening to beat children if they dont appease him right in his first upload seems creepy enough to qualify,

and the "Deep mind" reference is present in the first videos "about" info and every video after yet the OP didnt notice it until some 50 videos down the line,

lack of being thorough thats all im saying. theres alot worse content to be shunned here then just "its creepy" its advocating child beatings in the very first damn upload and where not gonna mention that in the OP?

it has comments similar to this and others in so many of its videos but no mention of them in this thread? come on.... its as if no one here watched more then a few seconds and doesnt care to find the real meat of what should be shunned about this channel.

there is enough negative ToS violating statements in those videos to be able to report them and have them removed, just gotta be more thorough then only watching a few seconds here and there

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

yeah i noticed .

Lots of weird stuff in these videos.

Certainly wouldn't want my kids watching it.

I haven't mentioned everything that's in the 400 odd videos in my original post becuase ,well that would take forever.

As for everyone else mentioning it,well the threads only been up an hour so.

So well done for being the first to point it out.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join