It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Hey kids childrens YouTube channel controlled by Nazi AI gone rouge?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Here's a YouTube vid talking about the channel in question here:

Haven't watched it yet, doing some digging around.

This is too wild, the guy is saying it is an AI in possession of an actual human, strange!
edit on Cpm9Sunday1520160931Sun, 29 May 2016 21:15:09 -05002016 by CagliostroTheGreat because: 🍻

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CagliostroTheGreat

Might have to look into that

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   

This just keeps getting weirder and weirder the more you look.
Gonna b up all night on this 1
edit on 29-5-2016 by coven83 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: pryingopen3rdeye

I just may start on that tomorrow.
That would be a pretty sweet ATS worthy first thread.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Here's a Wiki:

"Finger Family" (sometimes called "Daddy Finger") is one of the popular nursery rhymes about fingers with a family on it that features Daddy Finger as the thumb/first finger, Mommy Finger as the second finger, Brother Finger as the third finger, Sister Finger as the fourth finger and Baby Finger as the fifth finger. The origin and spread of the Finger Family rhyme is currently unknown but on May 25, 2007 on the internet, Leehosook uploaded a video simply called "Finger Family" which became the very first Finger Family video ever made on YouTube. Throughout many years, there were Finger Family videos and other nursery rhyme videos uploaded on YouTube and Dailymotion around the internet at the same time.

mycun-the-movie.wikia.com...
edit on 29-5-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull
Since the videos work now you can hit "quote" on your OP and it'll show you what the coding looks like. That's the easiest way to figure it out.

If you're still stuck, check this post by Hefficide out. He explains it very well.

Video Help

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'm having a lot of trouble finding decent information on this, It's all too weird.

The Dark Web video, I mean, WTF!!!

The Dark Net is a network of private computers which do not allow the spiders of google or yahoo to break or breach it, the sole purpose of it was anonymity, however in recent times the creators are more interested in being anonymous themselves than the users,.

It has to change, everybody should be equal, those in favor say "YAY"

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Im F'ing telling you...this is wierd.

I've found a couple of leads, im gonaa see if they tie together....but this stuff keeps going.

I've just started and this rabbit hole is already getting deep.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
My conclusion here is:

The uploader of these videos is likely Indian but possibly Pakistani, he has a clear obsession with Adolf Hitler and a very unhealthy attraction to kids. He clearly has an interest in the deep web, which only strengthens my belief that he is in fact a pedophile. The connection to the mafa little girls games website is disturbing to say the least. Almost "snuff" and very, very creepy.

I am officially weirded the eff out by this but like the proverbial train wreck, I cannot seem to look away. Whatever you do, don't let your kids watch this crap.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: thebabyseagull

i read your OP, i didnt watch your videos. i would like it if you could explain more about what you posted i dont bother with youtube so elaborate more please

just read the rest of the thread. this is disturbing i wont watch another video from that place
edit on 29-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
malevolent

Read the thread and you'll know about as much as the rest of us. Better yet, get out there and do some research, maybe you can dig up something we didn't.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CagliostroTheGreat
malevolent

Read the thread and you'll know about as much as the rest of us. Better yet, get out there and do some research, maybe you can dig up something we didn't.

i read it and watched some videos. i dont think i want to do any research after what i read. i do want to chop off some hands and finger. im disgusted at this and i dont know how to explain myself except that im pissed and i think i should not be interacting with anyone at the moment

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

OK

Hey kids youtube channel makes children's nursery rhyme videos for over a year all of which are pretty similar ,just the video of a hand with the fingers being different characters from kids shows and different backgrounds.

All similar except the first couple.These have some weird looking guy with an odd voice singing nursery rhyme's.The guy looks a bit like a dolls head with CGI eyes and mouth.

Starts making videos of human girls miming to nursery rhymes, 1 girl on her own the 2 twins.

Weird doll face guy uploads a video with Darth Maul face saying he is revealing that he is called ai 2.0

Next video is Hitler saying the girls from earlier are human hybrids. It says they are good but he is disappointed by the lack of emotions.

Goes on to upload weird rambling videos about Hitler,UFOs,conspiracy .

That's a quick run down on where I am with this.

Here's my theory.

It is some sort of bot designed to create generic YouTube aimed at children.

All the videos would be easy to make.

The bot searches the web for popular kids characters gets pics of them copies them on to a hand and puts in background music,that's why the combinations seem so random.

Bot becomes sentient ,starts learn from the internet goes rouge like Microsoft's AI ,Tay.

Videos are creepy and weird because it is AI trying to be a human,that's why its saying inappropriate things.

Crazy theory ,I know but it is ATS and when in Rome.
edit on 30-5-2016 by thebabyseagull because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Well the guy on the channel claims the girls are human hybrids.

But someone pointed out that they think they recognized one of girls and they will make videos for for cash.

If this is the case then no human interaction would be required,all done through the internet.

How?

I found this article. Its about a robot cold caller.

newsfeed.time.com...

Speech robots are very advanced.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

newsfeed.time.com...

This article will demonstrate that artificial voice robots could easily accomplish this guys voice.

And if you are learning to speak then what better way than children's videos.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Brilliant thanks.

This vid sums it up perfectly.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:03 AM
link   
thebabyseagull

What if it really is a rogue hybrid AI human. 😱

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

This is really weird.

In english she says'" phase one,I took care of everything, and its all in place, even the ancient Chinese masons are on our side.

Some of the comments on the youtube account say it's a bot. The video description says break the code if you can...

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20790709]booyakasha[

Very strange isn't it.

The Chinese mason thing,I don't know what to make of it.

The first thing that came to mind was Benjamin Fulford.

hubpages.com...

He is always going on about the Chinese's masons and ancient oriental cults.

This would take us into deep conspiracy territory .

It thought this angle might be fun for ATS,evil ai working with the Chinese masons ,awesome.

But I think again after reading this thread.

Some posters namely,Malevolent and pryingopen3rdeye have raised concerns about the nature of these videos.

I am sure they like I will be concerned that who or whatever it is has access to children.

posted on May, 30 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I have never heard the rhyme before the kids discoverd Youtube.

I seems odd actually when I think about it.

All the other nursery rhymes seem to be quite common.

Humpty Dumpty incey wincey spider ,jack and Jill etc .

I have heard them all since my childhood.

Finger family though,its new to me.

Anyone rember it from when they were kids?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join