It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats happened to ATS recently?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
a reply to: Annee

At least I think LGBT threads should be moved to off-topic part of the site, because it is where it belongs if at all.

Don't worry ATS would not fade away if it were not for these kind of threads...I would be quite sad if the main essence of ATS conspiracy site is to discuss the lgbt rights.

Because they're not important to you?

Do you think ISIS efforts to control the Middle East is a reasonable topic of discussion?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Do you think ISIS efforts to control the Middle East is a reasonable topic of discussion?

Yes.

Do i think the question should transsexual people have their own bathrooms or what ever that ridiculous thread was about a reasonable topic of discussion?
Yes, just not on ATS. But, considering it is allowed to talk about it, then at least move it to the off topic section of the site.

Unless you tell me there's a secret conspiracy of lgbt people trying to rule the world, I'm honestly not interested in those kind of stuff. I am sick of having to read about it in the newspapers, i come to ATS for some fresh juicy threads and not more of lgbt stuff.

Yes, im bitter lol.
edit on 28-5-2016 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Yes.

Do i think the question should transsexual people have their own bathrooms or what ever that ridiculous thread was about a reasonable topic of discussion?
Yes, just not on ATS. But, considering it is allowed to talk about it, then at least move it to the off topic section of the site.

Unless you tell me there's a secret conspiracy of lgbt people trying to rule the world, I'm honestly not interested in those kind of stuff. I am sick of having to read about it in the newspapers, i come to ATS for some fresh juicy threads and not more of lgbt stuff.

Yes, im bitter lol.

So you think ISIS trying to control the ME is a valid subject.

But, not Fundamental Right Wing Christians trying to control American citizens, denying Equality through law?

Who do you think is making Transgender an issue?

It's not the transgenders themselves. They just want to live their lives.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
The front page or first page with new Topics is being over-run with Trans/gay Topics and/or people...

Why is this?

And why is it even Above Top Secret??

Maybe its just me but they seem to be doubling up on a daily basis.

but i have an idea how to avoid them.

You know, a lot of ads will reflect what websites/topics you've been to recently. Just sayin'...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Can't complain about politics cuz it's POLITICS SEASON. it's silent after November until 4 years from then. No worries. Few more months.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

Correct.

Actually pretty much ALL online ads are now a reflection of your browser history and cache...

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I get lots of Wubbzy ads.

Bet you don't

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   

What's a wubbzy?

Uh oh. Does that mean I'm going to get them now?

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Stupid sexy singles.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Correct.

Actually pretty much ALL online ads are now a reflection of your browser history and cache...

I feel like you just pointed out someone in their underwear.

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
The front page or first page with new Topics is being over-run with Trans/gay Topics and/or people...

Why is this?

And why is it even Above Top Secret??

Maybe its just me but they seem to be doubling up on a daily basis.

but i have an idea how to avoid them.

You know, a lot of ads will reflect what websites/topics you've been to recently. Just sayin'...

I wasn't talking about 'ads'. I was talking about 'Threads' or Discussion Topics'

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer

Correct.

Does ATS have any advice how to stop this without using an ad blocker, I do fully understand that ATS need the money from adds but I fail to see why I should have to" drop my pants" (metaphorically speaking) for ATS. Is this the cost we must pay so the owners of ATS can make more money ?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

Just white list ATS and all will be fine.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join