It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I spotted a UFO in a tornado video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I found a UFO in a tornado video from Kansas, i would like to hear others opinion.

The movement doesn't look like debris, it could though be a ball lightning as there is a lightning strike a second before.

Have a look, it's kind of interesting.

Go to 0.50 the UFO is near the ground to the left of the tornado, it shows for a second at 0.52...best viewed fullscreen

Video was removed from Youtube, here is the LIveLeak version.

VIDEO
edit on 25-5-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

What are the odds of it being A. either a reflection on the camera lense or B. a piece of debris (quite common for a tornado), over the odds of it being a flying saucer full of little green men having a spin around a tornado?

Once you've figured it out, do you think posting waste of time videos like this actually helps proper investigations of actual UFO's?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'd have a guess at some sort of silver debris being sucked into the tornado..

edit on 25/5/16 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I didn't say anything about green men, i don't see it as waste of time video, we need a little variation on ATS.

But sorry for wasting your time

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Video has already been removed by the user. I would have liked to have seen it, just to speculate on what it was. Even a nice ball lightning would have been great.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Just a second, there is a liveleak version.

Here you go.

VIDEO Live Leak

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
No video....its been removed .

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It materialized out of nowhere, made a 360 degree loop and shot right past the tornado. Weird. Thanks.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

I didn't say anything about green men, i don't see it as waste of time video, we need a little variation on ATS.

But sorry for wasting your time

It is not "variation" and I guess I must have time to waste haha

The best UFO footage is not online, most of it is in private collections and of the years I have been perusing UFO videos online, only about 0.01 percent probably deserve a better look

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

It happens just as a car is passing their car , I think it is related to that , a reflection from the passing car.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye
a reply to: dogstar23

Just a second, there is a liveleak version.

Here you go.

VIDEO Live Leak

Thank you sir! It is kind of awesome, I've been doing the rapid "pause-start" on it several times. Could be anything, most likely mundane, but it is interesting, and deserves further investigation by someone with the skills and software to do so.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Whoa that's a good one!

They've been rumored to hang out near thunderstorms.

Drawing energy from it or something.

Nice catch.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Here are screenshots from seconds 50-52 in the video. What would you call the UFO?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Of course it's variation, when a majority of threads on ATS are American politics and transgender "issues".

I find the video interesting, therefore i post.

Again i do not call it an UFO because of extraterrestrial visitation, it is simply a UFO because it's flying and we can't directly identify it.

There are of course a lot of options like debris, electrical wires being pulled down and such, it's just the movement that is interesting.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

What are the odds of it being A. either a reflection on the camera lense or B. a piece of debris (quite common for a tornado), over the odds of it being a flying saucer full of little green men having a spin around a tornado?

Once you've figured it out, do you think posting waste of time videos like this actually helps proper investigations of actual UFO's?

Could you show your work on calculating those probabilities?

I'll need to see your work if you're to receive full credit.

A lot of UFO videos might warrant such dickish comments, but this one is better than most.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

You didn't catch in your screen shots, it happens at 0:52, it would be nice if you could try again.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Could you show your work on calculating those probabilities?

I'll need to see your work if you're to receive full credit.

A lot of UFO videos might warrant such dickish comments, but this one is better than most.

That's me mate, "better than most", what do you think it is?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm not getting a video from the above link. Far as the screen caps, I'm not seeing any "UFO"

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

What are the odds of it being A. either a reflection on the camera lense or B. a piece of debris

A:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Is it the dot of light in the first screenshot?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join