It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Confirmed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: kibric

They do not 'become one' with the world. They simply attune themselves deeply to be able to 'float on the waves' as they pass.

As much as I admire their strength, they are not 'illuminated', as they are missing a very essential part.

"The fire".

And if one of them did happen to have this part, it would not serve its purpose well sitting in a cave or a monastery. Their flames are supposed to light the world.

The solar-born also wouldn't generally seek this type of 'spirituality'.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXIII

I am what I am.

I am initiate.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

Lol

when you meet them
you will know that you are wrong

" They do not 'become one' with the world "

yes they do.

" they are not 'illuminated' "

yes they are

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Masons are so thick... certain gods and goddesses sustain belief and even create or make use of already created 'images'.
Someone is doing work in the name of Lilith for example, whether you can deconstruct her as an amalgation or an evolution of other goddesses academically.

I find most Masons don't know a damn thing about any type of spiritual realities. I'm having a real hard time respecting the opinions of any flat earth Masons, so called "Master" Masons.. a laughable title.

But of course, there are no gods.. and certainly no goddesses, the mysteries are shallow and without depth. Never has there been intelligences besides humanity. It's actually funny how embarrassing this view is, this disbelief in noncorporeal species within a culture with such a vivid and vibrant history testifying to their existence, through history to this very day.

Yet people speaking of this are crazy, even the great masters of old who, if anything, excelled in wisdom and discernment.

Pfft.. people are stupid and vapid. No wonder they always talk of "the vulgar" or "the profane" in occult literature. They must have been as misanthropic as me.

And of course, no one knows anything about other realities or the nature of death before they die. To say such a thing with such certainty, even. An agnostic position would be a far more rational stance if a pretense of rationality is the aura one wants to affect.

As for the meme clowns mocking.. I'll be sure to get my laugh in when these fools are enjoying their high tech police state.

Sorry for being a jerk. It's just, I don't even understand why Masons are Masons at this point. Sure, charity is great but they could skip the mysteries as it doesn't seem to be a serious facet of the order these days.

Oh man.. I'm starting to feel like Comic Book Guy with this snarky attitude..

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The Stone that the builder refused, shall become the head capstone.

Good, bad, Illuminati? Jesus is the guy with the gun when He comes back.

Wait wait...the Bible is fairytales.

Know this first of all, that in the last days mockers will come with their mocking, following after their own desired world view, and saying, “Where is the promise of His coming? For ever since the evolutionary forms of man's ancestors died off, all continues just as it was from the first primordial spark of mutational life." (personal 2016 remix)

Very soon big Troubles are coming to Saint and Sinner alike.

Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation.

There will be a false god that is able to accomplish the goal unnatainable yet so far of a one world new order. Worship or die, just like all the mini tyrants of the past including false religious leaders.

Wait you say, doesn't the book of Revelation say Jesus comes back and also kills everyone who doesn't worship Him? How is this any different?

You cannot serve two masters. One is the real deal Holyfield, the other only fooled ya.

One became a weak bloody spit on hated spectacle as a self sacrifice mocked to this day, the other never did this. One promises eternal life and in the end could not fulfill his end of the bargain, and the other one was telling the truth. One doesn't need the other one's power to exist, the other one scorns the power that created and sustains him until his time comes.

Fairytales, just like idea of a group of powerful men that have dreams of shaping a world into a more civilised and peaceful one under their complete control?

Yep, nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Are you absolutely sure of this? Highly evolved spirits do exist, Buddhas have been called gods and vice versa. The way occultists speak of Lucifer as Lord of the World is a testament to this; a highly evolved spirit that came from Venus. Sure, there's symbolism and archetypes too, but often there are spirits behind too.

It doesn't have to be either or.

Hardly.

It's one thing to experience samadhi, it is a wholly different matter to be a fully enlightened Buddha. There are stages to enlightenment. Read the story of Padmasambhava or Yeshe Tsogyal if you want a description of these stages.

There came a period when, while living alone in the wintry cave of Nering Senge, her mate having retreated to warmer climes, that Yeshe Tsogyal began to face all the demons of her mind. Visions rose up before her in the process of her meditations, equal to those of Buddha Sakyamuni beneath the Bodhi-tree, or Christ in the throes of his Temptation, or St. Anthony in the Desert, full of hideous and terrifying intensity. Hordes of phantoms advanced upon her: fearful, seductive, malign, and evil. With these, the product of her own traumatic passions, she wrestled, while remaining unmovable in her vajra-like samadhi, the immutable poise of impartial contemplation. For days the onslaught continued, until finally she was left in peace. This was the trial of her final spiritual catharsis.

Afterwards, at the lonely cave of Paro Taktsang in the highlands of Bhutan, with her consort Atsara Sahle, she disciplined herself through vigorous fasts, long meditation, and the spiritual practice known as karmamudra, so as to blend the refined positive and negative seed essences (bindus) of her heart nerve-plexus (cakra) and branch nervous-systems (nadi), from whence the five major and five secondary bio-energies (vayu) of the living body derive, so as to crystallizing in the whole of her presence the basis of an inner vajra-body. This rigorous blending together of refined nerve substance (the white and red seed essences), and the undoing of the last psychological knots of the heart centre, pertains to the final stage for winning Buddhahood in a single lifetime. Yeshe Tsogyal's retreat at Paro Taktsang would be the last austerity practiced for her own benefit.

In Paro Taktsang after pursuing her goal with incredible diligence, Yeshe Tsogyal attained the level of a world-encompassing Insight holder. Thus she gained the basic stages of Enlightenment.

Later she travelled all over Tibet with her Precious Guru, the Lord Padmasambhava, blessing particular locations and depositing Treasure texts for the benefit of future mystics.

She went into an isolated Meditation Retreat in 796 and did not come out until 805, after her great Guru had already left Tibet, but when she did finally emerge it was as a fully Enlightened Buddha.

So even after she faced the same trials as Jesus did in the desert she hadn't even reached the basic stages of enlightenment.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it Christians.. how do you deal with this cognitive dissonance without attacking her person or reaching for that so familiar and tired one for all explanation of Satan?

Poor fools.. you think you'll go to heaven forever for simply believing in someone? You'll have a rude awakening sooner or later, this reality deals with spiritual evolution, not free heavens for being gullible and invulnerable to facts and contradictive information. Jesus may show the way, but simply wearing a cross won't save you. Most everything he ever said seems to go straight over your heads, it's maddening really. If he were to reappear you fools would be the first to crucify him again.

Maybe expect a couple of billion years more before you reach the same level as Yeshe Tsogyal and Jesus. The upside is, you don't really need to be a Buddha to go to any number of heavens, but it isn't the end of your journey. And be thankful that your delusions about reality aren't actually true because an eternity in hell would truly hurt and I honestly doubt most Christians' chances. That fantasy of yours is a truly unfair and childish one.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

are you calling me a fool ? a Christian ?

jeevasamadhi has many stages but you would know that if you actually met a Siddhar

and Jesus was a Siddhar recorded by many in Tamil nadu

Why dont you do some actual research before you run your mouth
and start Christian bashing or Jew bashing etc

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   

It should be obvious to anyone I was referring to exoteric Christians.

You've met many Siddhars then I assume? Good for you. Personally I'm not familiar with this specific tradition and the terminology. Doesn't really matter as we both agree; there's stages to enlightenment.

Thousands of fully enlightened Buddhas running around, I doubt it but what do I know. It's hard to come by statistics.

Exoteric Christianity is a monstrosity, it deserves to be called out for its numerous and blatant falsehoods.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

You have a point Christians do get out of control

Yes i trained with and met many

i apologise if my post seemed hostile

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

No problem, it was probably my fault as I didn't specify that I wasn't referring to you specifically but to fundamentalist Christians, the diatribe was under the 'reply' to you after all.

You are very privileged to have done so and to have met such masters, must have been illuminating.

Good luck on your journey. =)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annunak1
Maybe it's because i came out of a nightshift and only slept 5 hours and am not totally awake now but what the crap did i just read? Are you saying Illuminati does not exist? If so go back to hibernating and stop the gibberish

I'll say it. The illuminati was an organization from a long long time ago. It exists today only in the minds of impressionable conspiracy theorists. That doesn't mean there are not secret societies just not an illuminati.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

I don't need to meet them. I know exactly what you are referring to, because when the Dalai Lama visited my home. I could "feel" his presence.

Whilst driving through the city, I could tell you EXACTLY where he was (in his hotel). I could see it and 'sense' it. And 'something' could sense me too, and communicated with me (as him).

This was a focus of light though. Like the light through a magnifying glass being brought to a point. This is what they do.

They are a conduit, not the light itself. They are a 'witness to the light'. Sound familiar?

Commune with, ride, focus, manipulate. But not the light itself.

The 'illuminated' ARE the fire. They present the fire, and 'cast it'.

Unless they are solar BORN, they are not illuminated.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If you are not of the fire itself, then you cannot be 'one' with this world.

As the fire and the world are one.

You are an aspect of it, no less important than any other. And you can know the connection which propagated you into being (as they are doing). But the light you hold within this dissipates.

illluminated are those who have already passed through the fire.

The course of meditation and search for enlightenment are those who are seeking to pass through it. Hence 'englightenment'.

The true illuminated, are those who are born into this world having ALREADY passed through the fire from this world. And returned with it.

I assure you, that (at least as far as I am aware) they very rarely seek spirituality or religion. They know without knowing, or having to be taught such things. Even if they are blind to how they know.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   

"God" is a term for a completion of state. A biological/energetic "compendium".

It's not too dissimilar from achieving a PhD in any given field, where you are considered 'A Master' within the subject.

The subject in relation to 'Gods' is the work we live in. Its functions and your place within it.

This world is a level on a computer game. Those considered 'Gods' have completed and clocked the level.

My experience with those seeking their completion through the 'monk' way of life, is that they are susceptible conduits for connecting influences. This is why they isolate themselves I believe.

In 'attuning' to the realm to find a sync, they open themselves to exploitation within that open state. The solution being, to take away the temptation for any seeking to make them a conduit, by removing themselves from influence within the world and society.

I've seen Buddhist monks instantly 'attached' to something other than themselves, when I visited them.

Also, it is my understanding, that a 'spirit' or entirely ethereal consciousness or entity, is not possible. At least not in any way that would present a purpose for being so.

There has to be some type of physical anchoring or focus. Somewhere.

As this realms systems are based on a centralised point of distribution, then it stands to reason that there has to be same for any stable 'conscious' energy within it.

Anything else would have to be a projection of some stable physical point within the system. Or it would dissipate in the physical realm.

I don't really believe in 'spirits', though I do believe in similar manifestations of energy. Albeit in transit, relative to a particular 'physical' point of baring.

Does that make sense?

I think that the things which 'attach' themselves to people in this realm are projections, manifested from some sort of physical.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Why are you writing all of this here?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

quite literally Vallalaar became jothi
and many other Siddhars too

i could list many " True illuminated" Siddhars

Please study them and their path thoroughly
before you assume that they are not " True illuminated"

and its unless you are " Twice born " you cannot reach Illumination
edit on 26-5-2016 by kibric because: edit

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: XXXIII

I am replying to kibric about his thoughts on Siddhars being 'illuminated'.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You are born illuminated. Or you aren't.

You can't 'reach' it in life, unless you have already reached it before in a past life. Carried the flame back into this world.

You can only prepare to reach it in transition from this life. This is why they say "Twice born".

I have the utmost respect for the monks, their strength and what they are trying to achieve. But if they had already passed through the flame, they would have no need to be a monk and pursue it again.

The very fact they are monks (in most cases) shows that they do not carry the flame.

I'm not meaning to diminish what they are, or are trying to achieve, but for you to say they are 'illuminated', is like saying that the student is the teacher.

Those who are true 'illuminated' ... are ... not ... monks! Ever! (to my knowledge).

"You do not light a guiding light, only to conceal it, so that none can see its light".

Sound familiar?

"I've come to cast a fire upon this world"

Sound familiar?

You wont find them in hiding. They are teachers, artists, musicians. Things like that. The 'Arc' of the pulse.

They are those who carry the fire BACK INTO THIS WORLD, to light others.

Who don't need to be here, but choose to 'bleed' in this world anyway.

I'm sorry if it hurts your feelings saying they aren't illuminated.

I'm not saying its impossible for it to exist among them, just that I doubt it. It's unlikely.

Of the billions of 'people' in this realm, I would guess there are only around 20 million first-line 'beings'. And I'm lead to believe that there are only probably 3 individuals in this world TOPS, who are solar-born illuminated.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You have a very confusing style of writing. To be honest I couldn't bother trying to decipher all of it, there's so many subjective terms and concepts that I don't really understand.

I do know one thing though, you don't need a "physical anchor"(?). There are entirely ethereal beings, whether you believe in their existence or not.

I don't know, there's some unconventional ideas too, others more rigid. But it's no use arguing, I can't argue from a position of strength on this stuff, and to be honest I don't think many people actually can. I'm not very developed spiritually, well at least in this life I suppose. I'll see if I ever start practising seriously, I consider myself too weak and damaged for this type of thing right now. And I don't even know if I care either.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

If you don't care, then you are probably far more spiritually advanced then you realise.

You don't 'need' some of the answers other do. This is a trait of those who 'know without knowing'. If that makes sense.

I wont go off topic too much, but a 'stable' ethereal or energetic being, must be propagated within the system in order to exist. This means that they MUST have a physical aspect within the system in order to propagate from the system.

The only other way that a energetic/ethereal being could exist within our realm, is if they are a artificial layered application.

Meaning that they would have to 'hold' (like a computer system) the entirety of our manifested world, in a form they can externally integrate into. Or have some type of temporal technology that could create a independent 'bubble' within the system, they can apply the artificial layering to.

Any energetic 'entity' you will ever encounter, is most likely the product of a physically connected point of origin WITHIN the system itself.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join