It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quantum Physics - Time Dilation - EMf Propulsion Concept

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
An understanding of (b) propulsion (thrust medium) apposed to "anti-gravity".

Point 2: Time dilation, reverse or negative time dilation. Changing (constant) or LS. Change value to zero... Shift perspective.

Connect the dots..

EM Concept

edit on 25/5/16 by Havick007 because: Review/:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Havick007

Connect the dots

Please post the dots , I'm lost.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I just see a dog with a strange nose.
Are you kidding?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
I just see a dog with a strange nose.
Are you kidding?

I too see a dog with a strange nose. Perhaps this UFO will fly us to... Pluto?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

A wonderful illustration of play with a medium-point gel pen. I too, enjoy the heck out of scrabbling with them. They can produce anything that you set your mind to create. However, I would suggest that you shift your efforts to typing on a computer to better "illustrate" the suggested extreme depth ofyour work. Sometimes that is a better way to get your ideas across. You know how "art" can be, sometimes difficult to interpret.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Look at the images/diagrams and work it out..
. It's taken me long enough. For your reference - (b) = emf

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I understand what you are saying. Unfortunately or perhaps fortunately depending on your individual perspective, you will either understand or not.. it's simple as that. Ignorance is bliss, enlightenment is heavy and at times epic solice.

One represents time dilation and it polarity negative - reverse dilation. Notice the wave functionality..

The other is An EM (b) field power plant concept. Using extremly powerful wave guided EM (b) waves.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

No ..

Perhaps you have a subconscious hang up with a canines..?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Havick007

I understand what you are saying. Unfortunately or perhaps fortunately depending on your individual perspective, you will either understand or not.. it's simple as that. Ignorance is bliss, enlightenment is heavy and at times epic solice.

One represents time dilation and it polarity negative - reverse dilation. Notice the wave functionality..

The other is An EM (b) field power plant concept. Using extremly powerful wave guided EM (b) waves.

Ah! Yes! Why didn't I see that!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In the second diagram there is a central core. I reference Lazar to an extent. He misunderstood the function of the sphere and its total (e) output.

The reason his hand repelled from the sphere is due to the iron in his blood. It was extremely powerful EM localised and focused in a precise wave guided sphere.

edit on 25/5/16 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

I see it too! Ruff!
Aliens are using dogs for their ship propulsion!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: Havick007

Ah! Yes! Why didn't I see that!

It might be wrong.. it might 've correct.

Just putting out there.

edit on 25/5/16 by Havick007 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

How is anyone supposed to work it out from a couple of unexplained images and lines of text , there is no context , there needs to be more information explaining the point of the diagram and how you arrived at your conclusion , whatever that may be.

Not sure where you expect this to go without at least some basic explanation.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

I'm tracking you. You cannot throw pearls before Swine. It's fun to confuse them. You might like my book Lost Secrets of the Blue Apples. Right up your alley.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

What most of them are saying is , if you could explain this more in a more easily to understand description, with some scientific data , most of us would understand what you meant by this.

Some here are very good in this field of science

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Time dilation must have an opposite or negative. We have measured, (relative to our human experience and observations) believe that freezing zero is zero. Equations state mass cannot exceed (c) light speed.

Is that really true?

Photon wave/particle's are ageless in a vacuum. Scatter in non vacuum.

The (v) in a black hole exceeds c thus "not even light escapes a black hole".

The first diagram show the proven hypothesis of time dilation. I have added to the graph, the negative.

Image 2 is a concept b field propulsion as opposed to something interacting with local gravity. Unless the object creates its own COG (center of gravity )...

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I also offer this for critique peer review, and feedback. I look forward to it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

In referring to "time dilation"...

What is your take on the nature of time (or, should we express it as "Time")?

By referencing "dilation", you seem to argue time/Time as purely linear. Which, although the accepted interpretation, does not account for the obvious paradox.

If time IS linear, and more to the point, composed of a "string" of "moments", what must exist "between" those moments is "non-time".

But non-time would represent an intransversable region to the forward progress of time.

Therefore time/Time must be more of a "Globular" thing; which is to say that all perceptible "moments" are, in actuality, temporally co-existent.

"Propulsion" is unnecessary.

What you need is a means of translocation within the globularity.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Double post.

edit on 25-5-2016 by Bhadhidar because: Double posting removed

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It looks like a weird dog with a butt chin.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join