It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump protesters Breach Barriers in NM

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I do infact deny any of your claims and!

You are arguing with yourself anyway.

What?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Denying the other side by using violence is strong arm tactics, i.e. Brownshirting.

Exactly. That is what has happened by security and supporters at Trump rallies.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Funny, the two Hispanic day laborers I know actually like Trump's idea of the wall. Less competition for them. I think the left is in 100% panic mode right now.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Denying the other side by using violence is strong arm tactics, i.e. Brownshirting.

Exactly. That is what has happened by security and supporters at Trump rallies.

Nope.
Leftists are the ones who came to disrupt and deny. Being legally ejected for trespassing is not oppression. Go attend your own rally, you have lost no right to do so but your violent presence at your opposition's rally is an intent to take their right to assemble away.
It's the Lefty Brownshirt way, trespass and claim to be the victim.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Being a "Law and Order" candidate is nothing new.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   
The Trump rally I attended in NE PA was fun and very positive. 10k in the arena, 5k in the parking lot and less than 10 protesters.

We did happen to have the last KKK chapter in The North as well. Germans, and in fact relatives of former Nazis are among my peers as "native" to the area....lol.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Being a "Law and Order" candidate is nothing new.

Exposing the need for law and order at the same time as being a "Law and Order" candidate, by getting your opponents to market for you and understanding the MSM will throw anyone under the bus for the next big ratings bonanza, is the genius.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

People protest fascism and we get pissed at the protesters?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jesus Christ....I want off this planet with stuff like that. Unbelievable.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: introvert

We get pissed at the RIOTERS.

I don't condone violence, but if people are going to openly support fascism, racism and anti-Americanism, it's bound to piss people off.

That's one of the better descriptions of the left I've see.

Accurately describes why Trump support is sweeping the nation. People are pissed off at the fascist, racist anti-American agenda the left keeps propagating.

You do realize that you just used the "I know you are, but what am I" argument, right?

You started it.

No. Trump did.

Trump was the first to sneak across the border?

No, but Trump wouldn't have a problem hiring those that did to build his developments.

So your argument is Trump is employing a bunch of illegals who snuck over the border?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: coven83
a reply to: reldra

There is no suprise, the outcome was easily predicted.

Good for him using the obusive and obtrusive system against itself. And any other that is willing to speak for rights instead of conforming to political or PC presure.

Its not that the line is easily blurred its that our vision is so easily obscured.

Yes, the outcome was easily predictable and he used it in order to say 'poor trump' or 'see how these people act'.

So, sort of like bait car then? But in this case you say "poor car thief. bad cops"

Unreal lol

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones2
Lets see... whats more dangerous for society. Pissed off protestors and instigators. Or the possible leader of the nation using out right false lies to describe particular sections of the population. To bad they didnt make him run and hop barriers again how ironic that was.

what "false lies" ?

Do tell. Interested in hearing what "false lies" have been told.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
classic progressive tactic, the old "they get what they deserve because they don't believe what I believe" fallacy.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I wonder how many people telling Mexican-Americans to "Go Home" realize they are already there?

I also wonder what US Citizens would think if a Treaty that they had no part in split their country into two? My families ranch was almost split in two by the American and British governments in the name of the "Greater Good"...neither had ever been here. Our refusal to let the two countries decide our fate took 25 years to keep our ranch across the Montana-Alberta border intact.

As a young man I spent time in two parts of the world where outside forces split up a nation and divided families and communities without consulting the people that lived there.

...There is a reason we send the young to war.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

He's not the president. He didn't give a presidential speech.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I don't know how many people were inside the Trump rally (just woke up...only on first cup of java)...but I'm guessing there were many people there to see and hear him speak.

So, obviously, going there was worth the trip...and not a calculated action to inflame innocents to violence, as the OP ridiculously suggests.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Trump should be able to speak, even in the middle of Chicago or the middle of the barrio.

It's America, that's what we do.

The protesters should also be allowed their say, as long as the law is obeyed, or they should get a trip to jail for minor infractions.

No one's message, no matter what you think about it, is worth trying to suppress.

That said, people do have the right to protest, or participate in "counter speech" which might be the sentiment of "Trump Go Home" or whatnot.

But political violence, from whatever "side" is just not the American way ... we don't do this to ourselves.

or we didn't

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I'm also going to suggest that many people protesting, were doing so peacefully and legally.
It's always the smaller groups of organized instigators and agitators that inflame violence and destruction...THEY are, ultimately the people responsible for any violence.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I have watched all this play out for several weeks now and am having a hard time wrapping my tiny little mind around its causes and its effects.

What sort of people find it so necessary to decry the rantings of an idiot? - my personal opinion.
What do they truly think can be gained by showing everyone that they are crazier than he is?
Could these protests be some kind of "false flag" operations to help bring in even more publicity for him?

I don't know the answers to these questions, but I thought it might be interesting to ask them.

I am quite sure there are those who will be glad to tell me all sorts of things about such which I have never considered.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
What's even crazier is that some pundits are saying that Trump should not hold rallies at night anymore!

They are saying that the rioters are more docile in the daytime.

Is that the most f'd up thing you ever heard?!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
What's even crazier is that some pundits are saying that Trump should not hold rallies at night anymore!

They are saying that the rioters are more docile in the daytime.

Is that the most f'd up thing you ever heard?!

So they want to put a curfew on the probable next Commander in Chief?

Hope and Change..
edit on 25-5-2016 by C8H10N4O2 because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join