It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump protesters Breach Barriers in NM

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Obvious bait thread is obvious.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Bet my left nut he cheered on the bundy clan.

+2 more 
posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Domo1

We get pissed at the RIOTERS.

I don't condone violence, but if people are going to openly support fascism, racism and anti-Americanism, it's bound to piss people off.

That's one of the better descriptions of the left I've see.

Accurately describes why Trump support is sweeping the nation. People are pissed off at the fascist, racist anti-American agenda the left keeps propagating.

edit on 25-5-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I don't condone violence, but if people are going to openly support fascism, racism and anti-Americanism, it's bound to piss people off.

Accurately describes why Trump support is sweeping the nation. People are pissed off at the fascist, racist anti-American agenda the left keeps propagating.

You do realize that you just used the "I know you are, but what am I" argument, right?

Trump has support because many in this nation are racist, anti-American pro-fascists.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MEDIKATED

No other countries do that you say. You wanna stand by that statement or run while we look the other way.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Go hyperboles!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   

You do realize that you just used the "I know you are, but what am I" argument, right?

You started it.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

You started it.

No. Trump did.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The left is brown shirting again.

People don't just randomly show up to get violent, it is a staged resistance.

The Left supports their own narration that Hispanics hate Trump with well funded, logistically organized professional rabble rousers. Just look at CNN eat it up, professional pundits with their prepped banter chattering away like a scripted pro wrestling ringside commentary.

Those rotten cop piggys are deploying pepper spray, oh the humanity. How dare Trump exercise his rights and how dare everyday citizens exercise their rights to attend his rally. This must stop in the name of Marxist Globalism. How is an honest politician supposed to get their Chinese bribes with Trump around. The people don't know what they are doing supporting him, this violence is for their own good to save them from themselves.

Trump wins every time this happens by displaying why we need to make America great again.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Looselungjones2

If you're referring to me you just lost a nut. Doubt it's much of a loss though.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

Protesting is not the same as "brown shirting".

Brown shirting is better represented by the security at Trump rallies removing people because they have different opinion.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

Yeah, pissing off illegal mexicans so bad that they riot, imagine that.

Where was that rally again? Mexico City?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

You started it.

No. Trump did.

Trump was the first to sneak across the border?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

So you do not deny that Trump and his supporters support fascism, racism and anti-Americanism....ok.

No argument from me.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You started it.

No. Trump did.

Trump was the first to sneak across the border?

No, but Trump wouldn't have a problem hiring those that did to build his developments.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Trump has support because many in this nation are racist, anti-American pro-fascists.

Or you're just crying because a majority of Americans are no longer fooled by, and are sick of being pushed into a corner by the corrupt politicians you keep supporting and making excuses for.

Yeah, that is it.
edit on 25-5-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What? New Mexico a Blue state?

I am sorry but I have lived in new mexico now for well over 20 years of my life now and I have always remembered it being red regardless of what previous elections have shown.

Some others who claim New Mexico is a blue state are just as turned off as the starbuck generation.

New Mexico has always been a red state to the best of my knowledge. But do you want to know the weirdest thing?

I went to the bernie sanders rally in Albuquerque just last week myself. And I was actually standing next to the guy who yelled out "Hillary is a corporate whore." Of which when Sanders moved to the topic of Hillary getting support from wallstreet I myself yelled out "Get on your knees a little more!"

Anyway Sanders definitely packed the convention center. The streets were packed with cars just trying to get there.

And the best part? The natives are backing Bernie Sanders. That is Native Americans.

But at the same time Burquein's are clueless. A lot of them were cheering when they should have been booing. Me and my small contingent of people were trying to help aide the crowd in what to boo or what to cheer for.

It was funny hearing the crowd booing and cheering. I guess you could say his review of us is very mixed.

I was going to attend the Donnald Trump Rally today to go and heckle him at his own rally, but I could only get one day off this week.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

So you do not deny that Trump and his supporters support fascism, racism and anti-Americanism....ok.

No argument from me.

I do infact deny any of your claims and!

You are arguing with yourself anyway.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Or you're just crying because a majority of Americans are no longer fooled by, and are sick of being pushed into a corner by the corrupt politicians you keep supporting and making excuses for.

Yeah, that is it.

I support none of them, but it appears a "majority" supports fascism, racism and anti-Americanism.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

a reply to: TinfoilTP

Protesting is not the same as "brown shirting".

Brown shirting is better represented by the security at Trump rallies removing people because they have different opinion.

Nope,
The civil way is to support your side by attending your rallies and supporting each other, organize peaceful demonstrations not violent ones so as not to infringe upon others rights to exercise your own.

Denying the other side of their right to assemble is tampering with the democratic process. Denying the other side by using violence is strong arm tactics, i.e. Brownshirting. It is historically used by fascists, tyrants and Marxists, the very oppression that gives rise to democracy in the first place.

The orchestrators of this violence have no interest in democracy.

edit on 25-5-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join