It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump protesters Breach Barriers in NM

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

I'll tell you what would make them more docile a game of roshambo, I go first.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
What's even crazier is that some pundits are saying that Trump should not hold rallies at night anymore!

They are saying that the rioters are more docile in the daytime.

Is that the most f'd up thing you ever heard?!

Back to the earlier 'Women asking to be raped' analogy...If women didn't go outside at night, rapes could be cut in half.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: reldra
That's enough for me. I feel confident my OP is solid. Others can have fun blaming 'illegals' that were probably the legal citizens of the city.

Lol nice try but there was nothing solid about this, just admit that this is a failed troll op.

I do not make Troll threads. A lot of trolls seemed to show up though.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: reldra

laffs...

That is not even a word.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: visitedbythem

originally posted by: Metallicus

He holds in a rally with a large Hispanic population and Trump plans to build a wall to keep their family members out and deport their family members that have sought a path to citizenship or are on the way with help from community groups and Trump goes to New Mexico and has a rally?

It is called enforcing the law. Something Presidents are SUPPOSED to do.
Thats not Fair! LMAO

It's not that it's not fair, it isn;t accurate in this case.

Ummmm Trump had a rally - FACT
Protestors broke the law - FACT

This ain't rocket science.

Cheers - Dave

We are not quite sure about the second fact. But Trump knew the outcome of having a rally there. FACT

Whether Trump knew or not that special snowflakes, Mexicans and SJW'S would be violent is irrelevant. To bow down to their demands is to make extortion legitimate. Trump didn't break the law, they did. You are arguing in favor of extortion and violence, WTF is wrong with you that you would think that is OK? What's next, will you argue that it is OK for women, children and other soft targets be killed because their ideology is not in line with yours?

What it seems you are promoting is how terrorism starts, baby steps, until it becomes an out of control, self- sustaining beast.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/25.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Parafitt

Keep hearing what you want. Theres no hope for you.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Looselungjones2
Lets see... whats more dangerous for society. Pissed off protestors and instigators. Or the possible leader of the nation using out right false lies to describe particular sections of the population. To bad they didnt make him run and hop barriers again how ironic that was.

When I see something like this I just have to ask..... Lol

If false truths are lies, then false lies must be truths. Hmmmm. So you suggest that Trump is telling the truth, correct? I am on the fence because I believe everything is based on subjective perception. But I just had to laugh when I saw "false lies" lol.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 5/25.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Aw man. I knew i should have taken the day off. All of the fires, barriers being broken, people inside being dragged out, and all of the chanting and obscenities being said and shown.

The best part?

That one idiot on film throwing a shirt that was on fire at police running away, with what sounded like my friend yelling "you dumb # keep it peaceful! They can shoot you for # like that."

I wish i could have been there to join the festivities. I would have rather been one of the guys thrown out.

I #ing love new mexico. As stupid as it got at least in Albuquerque people know how to make people feel unwelcome in their state. Albuquerque residents are not sheeple. Too bad in other cities they just lie over and die for the political system.

No matter what anyone says to try and twist this against us in Albuquerque i am glad that no one was seriously injured, and at the same ti e showed how unwelcome trump is in this city.

I feel ashamed for the rest of this country being such pussies about it though.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

That's enough for me. I feel confident my OP is solid. Others can have fun blaming 'illegals' that were probably the legal citizens of the city.

Lol nice try but there was nothing solid about this, just admit that this is a failed troll op.

I do not make Troll threads. A lot of trolls seemed to show up though.

It's a bait thread actually, how else could you define it? Read your own OP.

Your cognitive dissonance slip is showing lol.

Cheers - Dave

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Pundits wonder why Trump held a rally there. There is very little chance that Trump can turn that state red. The Hispanic population, contrary to Trumps statements do not have a 'great relationship' with him.

I am not surprised that people took to the streets to protest. His own statements caused this.

He holds in a rally with a large Hispanic population and Trump plans to build a wall to keep their family members out and deport their family members that have sought a path to citizenship or are on the way with help from community groups and Trump goes to New Mexico and has a rally?

What did he expect? Some people to change their vote to him? Ridiculous.

LOL

Just look at New mexico's vote map from 2012.

Lots of "Red" there.

Lots of Romney votes too !!!

2012 New Mexico Presidential Results

And look at the Red House !!

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

My girlfriends family is from Mexico. They are all very hard working people. They all also travel and immigrate into our country legally. They also LOOK DOWN on people that come her illegally. It is not difficult to get citizenship. It is not difficult to get a passport into this country legally.

As we speak, I have 5 Mexican Nationals staying at my house, and I have asked each and every one of them what they think about illegal immigration.

They all agree with Trump.

Guess what happens to illegal immigrants in Mexico?

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
It's the person who did nothing wrong in this instance fault. But sure, blame him. Lol. I hate seeing these idiots "protesting". It isn't legal protest. Your rights end where another's begin. You can not stop someone else from practicing their rights.

Of course it is a legal protest. Not sure how you came to your conclusion. He was able to have his rally.

It was legal UNTIL they broke the barricades. Also Most of the protestors are already law breakers by being illegal aliens.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Why are these people called "protesters"? This is rioting. I can't believe for one second you or the media would be nearly as forgiving if Pro-Trump protesters were rioting at Bernie or Hillary rallies. No, I think they would be getting raked over the coals and demonized non-stop.

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I hope these 'protesters' know that in the other 89% of the world they would be dead. My fear goes two ways here...

1. A protester is shot. It then becomes a rallying cry. This will not tip the country but will be the fuel to go thru the summer.
2. An innocent is shot. This to me is a scarier prop. If I was attending a Trump rally, I would be carrying. Because of Trump, or his message, no, but because of the violence I have seen comprised of political opposition and flag carrying illegals.

If a protester is shot, that is the end. If an innocent is shot, you will see more violence. I wonder which the government is betting on this year in the US.

This is not Trumps fault. I think BLM stopped Bernie before him......

posted on May, 25 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

What did he expect? Some people to change their vote to him? Ridiculous.

Not ridiculous at all. First, contrary to the apparent belief of some, NM isn't only a Hispanic population state.

Second, contrary to the belief of some people, all Hispanics do not hate Trump. In fact plenty of minorities support him.

Third, there is a big difference between legal migration and illegal immigration. Contrary to popular belief, there are quite a few illegal immigrants who come in to bring drugs and violent crimes. If you were to follow the news of crimes occurring in Texas, there has been an increase, for a while, of kidnappings, and even Mexican cartels/gangs executions which include beheadings.

Mexican investigator in Falcon Lake case beheaded, officials say

[url=http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-border-patrol-cartel-decapitation-20151109-story.html]Did a Border Patrol agent aid a Mexican cartel decapitation?

Laredo, Texas - Mexican drug cartels using teenage death squads in America

Teenage hitman Rosalio "Bart" Reta confesses 30 hits in Mexico and several in the US between the age of 13 and 17.

"Drug Violence Spills Over The Border From Mexico. The scrawny young man at the defense table was only 17, and had only a peach-fuzz mustache in his mugshot. But authorities say he was already a seasoned assassin in the U.S. for some of Mexico's drug lords.

The trial last month of American citizen Rosalio "Bart" Reta, combined with the case against a co-defendant and interviews with law enforcement officials, has cast a spotlight on a new danger along the border.

Mexican drug lords locked in a bloody fight for control of a pipeline that runs from Mexico to Dallas and up through middle America have brazenly stationed hit squads and reconnaissance teams in Laredo.

In the past two years, rival cartels have killed at least seven people in Laredo, including a victim stalked and killed near his job site and a man gunned down in the parking lot of a popular restaurant, U.S. authorities say. Nearly all the victims were mixed up in the drug trade themselves.

"That river does not stop these people," said Webb County Sheriff's Maj. Doyle Holdridge, who for the past 30 years has been working drug cases along the Rio Grande, which separates Laredo from its Mexican sister city, Nuevo Laredo. The cities have a combined population of half a million.

www.liveleak.com...

Obama has given orders to allow illegal criminals into the country even ICE and FBI agents have testified to this. Now we get Clinton saying she would destroy the border, which would in fact destroy the nation and allow even more violence and death to be imported into the U.S.

Not all Mexicans are bad people, but look at the violence occurring in Mexico. Part of that violence has already spilled into U.S. cities south of the border. What do you think will happen with an open border?...

Sometimes I wonder, does everyone in the far left wants to destroy the nation?...

edit on 25-5-2016 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Best way to describe it hahahahahahaha.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:43 AM
link   
The self aggrandized victimization of guilting us when we hurt Progressives is waning.
We don't really CARE about the calls of wolf after after EIGHT years of this TOTALLY enabled GARBAGE we are now enduring.
While they actually HIRE these twits I suppose I'm thankful they will be out of a job.
To bad We can't take out Soros.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

CNN

Pundits wonder why Trump held a rally there. There is very little chance that Trump can turn that state red. The Hispanic population, contrary to Trumps statements do not have a 'great relationship' with him.

The state is already turning purple (red/blue) at the state level. Currently the Governor, Susana Martinez, is a republican. She was elected in 2010 and reelected in 2014. The republicans also have a majority in the State house. While dificult, it's not inconceivable that well run campaign in the state could sway people over to trump.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I meant African americans voting for Hillary Clinton.

posted on May, 28 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I was trying not to say telling straight bullsht but laugh away and support the con and get ready to say president clinton.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join