It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Obama Regime’s Criminal Syndicate

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Here's a good conspiracy angle that claims the Obama Administration is going after banks to get settlements and then the money goes to fund specific agendas.

Could be this not really legal because Congress should be authorizing spending.

The targets were sued for their roles in the mortgage lending scams.

The merits of the underlying issues are not the problem, it's what the government is doing with the funds.

Apparently some Congressional investigations are questioning the whole thing.

The Obama Regime’s Criminal Syndicate

Nearly a decade after the crash of the U.S. Housing market, the Obama administration continues to pursue claims against large financial institutions accused of contributing to the crash. For instance, in the past three years the Department of Justice (DOJ) settled with JPMorgan Chase & CO. in November 2013, Citigroup Inc. in July 2014, and Bank of America in August in 2014. These settlements concerned allegations related to the issuance of residential mortgage backed securities, and collectively these three settlements alone have totaled $36.65 billion in payments from the banks to various federal, state, non-governmental organizations, and direct consumer relief.

In a report released on Thursday by the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee detailing how the DOJ has essentially become a massive crime syndicate in the business of shaking down financial institutions, the report noted that the DOJ’s Housing settlements removed millions of dollars of third party payments from the Congressional appropriations process as well as judicial review. Of the settlement funds set aside for consumer relief, at least $640 million was set aside for third party payments to be disbursed by the banks according to the the settlement terms. By routing funds away fro the U.S. Treasury, the settlements have been able to circumvent congress’s spending authority as well as oversight.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Its not "Obama". Yes the government is one big syndicate (the biggest), the presider only a front man.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Maybe Obama's debts have been called in, hence his boys are calling in his?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The *real* Administrators ....

Robin and the 7 Hoods

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen He is surely the most dangerous president we have ever had. The danger will increase as he nears the end of his presidency. He believes he is above the law. He is a narsicist. He is a divider and attacker. He is a liar and a cheat. He bows to our enemies, and forms his activities from the wickedness in his heart. He hides the true stories of his life, choosing to present a lie instead, and pays to cover the truth

edit on 23-5-2016 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a blog run by one guy....the article cited "radical leftists groups" as having received the money.....problem?....only LaRaza was cited for all these groups, and the article does not say how much and what qualifier LaRaza used to acquire the unspecified amount......why is it that details always seem to be left of the left-bashers threads....every since I joined in 2007, that is the first thing I look for in the tens of thousands of left-bashing threads on here.....it's now getting to the point that people do not even question anything that an article has in it...the "topic" is good enough to form an opinion

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Facts have no purpose during the Two Minutes of Hate.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Congress will flush out the pheasants.

Then it's curtains.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: xuenchen He is surely the most dangerous president we have ever had. The danger will increase as he nears the end of his presidency. He believes he is above the law. He is a narsicist. He is a divider and attacker. He is a liar and a cheat. He bows to our enemies, and forms his activities from the wickedness in his heart. He hides the true stories of his life, choosing to present a lie instead, and pays to cover the truth

so, the same old crap that every other conservative on ATS believes...really hung yourself out there with that opinion

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

so, the same old crap that every other conservative on ATS believes...really hung yourself out there with that opinion
I did hundreds if not thousands of hours of research on several presidents from both both sides of the aisle. I dont care for Bush either, and I do speak my mind. I search for the truth, regardless of who it is or how I feel about them , Unlike many on here, I just want the facts, I want to know the truth. How about you?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

I did hundreds if not thousands of hours of research on several presidents from both both sides of the aisle. I dont care for Bush either, and I do speak my mind. I search for the truth, regardless of who it is or how I feel about them , Unlike many on here, I just want the facts, I want to know the truth. How about you?

How did you research Obama's "wickedness in his heart"?

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Here in the Matrix, there are alot of people that just dont want to wake up. Its too painful to face the facts

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things.

In other words, you were talking out of your ass?
edit on 23-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Im sorry. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. I should be more PC in the future and avoid stepping on any little toes.
Have a nice Day Bro!

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I read some of the report

so the concern is "there is no guarantee" that the funds will make their way to people who lost their homes

so this could be a huge scandal, and i would be there with my pitchfork it they keep the money....

or

it could be a politically motivated hack job

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Im sorry. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. I should be more PC in the future and avoid stepping on any little toes.
Have a nice Day Bro!

Feelings hurt? Hardly.

It's quite humorous to catch people talking out their backsides and unable to justify their previous statements.

Cheap entertainment.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I did hundreds if not thousands of hours of research on several presidents from both both sides of the aisle. I dont care for Bush either, and I do speak my mind. I search for the truth,

Yet you thought Obama's children were adopted....
You claimed "He was adopted as a Sortero"...
You claim "His true Biological father was Mohammad Sabuh Sumohadiwojojo"....

So in fact you are not at all interested in the truth, just silly birther conspiracy theories!

This thread is just another "Let me whine about Obama"!
edit on 23-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruceWell Hello Bruce! How are you today?
Hey you left off the part about Barrys friends saying in interviews that Barry is and was gay. And how about Loretta Fuddy? But lets stay on topic here, as this thread is about The Obama Regime’s Criminal Syndicate

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

These settlements concerned allegations related to the issuance of residential mortgage backed securities, and collectively these three settlements alone have totaled $36.65 billion in payments from the banks to various federal, state, non-governmental organizations, and direct consumer relief.

And the proceeds directly going toward Obama's epic failure attempts to leave one , just one, POSITIVE legacy
And what was the old saying? Something about "putting lipstick on a pig..."

edit on 5/23/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join