It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Cataclysm Imminent: Interview With Dr. Ronald Shimschuck

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
Wait... Didn't I say I don't expect any apologies.
Which implies you would have liked one.

But since you ask, I was specifically thinking about a poster that was asking why I hadn't posted a follow up on the interview yet. Hence the comment about posting the said interview once it came out and I have.
Which I never commented about.

Man people struggle with reading comprehension around here. They read a post and immediately reply as if it was intended at them or related to what they are thinking it should be about. Not what the poster was on about at all.
Yes, they do. Also, not what I was talking about.

Quick question, I posted my above reply to this weeks old "HOAX" thread, not you specifically so you would be alerted to the reply. How is it that you are able to reply to it within minutes?
Because the way the recent topics come up on the forum, I noticed this one. Pretty straight forward really.

You keep constant watch on the hoax threads that mean the most to you?
No. I just thought I would comment on a thread. Like everyone else who comments on threads.

I don't understand what would bring you to the last page of a hoax thread that is weeks old and has been inactive since Mat 29th with the last post before that from me was on the 24th with one other post on the 25th. Seems to be a pretty dead topic for you to jump on my reply so quickly. Seem odd to anyone else?
A thread that was last commented on on the 2nd of June, by yourself. And by quickly you mean 5 minutes? I'm sure I've commented quicker on other threads.

Yeah, no... No one has been here for days... Crickets. I just can't understand what alerted you to my last post so dang fast?!
a reply to: TerryDon79
See my first response about it showing up in the recent threads.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You mind screen printing how an old hoax thread comes up in your list of recents?

Pics or it didn't happen. a reply to: TerryDon79

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

You mind screen printing how an old hoax thread comes up in your list of recents?

Are you completely serious? Click on recent. It will show you a whole list of threads that have recently been commented on. Recent doesn't mean recently new, but recently active. Your comment (that I replied to) made it recently active.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Not only that, but when you commented on it, it popped to the top of "myATS", since I had commented here in the past.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
My bad, I stand corrected, I always browse the new threads and myATS, never noticed the "recent posts" section. I stand corrected, and apologize.

As far as your previous post breaking mine down so nicely, you seem to again missed the part about me making the apology comment about posting the interview now that it "happened" and inside of 5 min. You could not have reviewed the video in said post. You simply jumped in to attempt to mock me because of the subject. Not the subject matter as you obviously did not review it or even comment about said interview. If you had you would have heard what is being presented as Dr. Schisms guck who's apperant nonexistance is why this thread is in the hoax bin.

Play the video and make a judgement but don't expect that I going to let you just come in and spray some rhetoric not at all based on the subject matter and still walk away feeling like you won while mocking someone because they don't believe exactly what you do. See, that's how this works just because you explore a subject already knowing you have the answers does not mean everyone does. I look with an open mind and only keep what I believe is truth, I bet you are exactly the same. This whole thread has pointed to that exact conclusion. It comes down to belief I'll never out proof you in your mind and you will not out proof me in mine.

I did not post a known proven hoax from a proven hoax site. Now I've posted a video to help in proving my case. As I said before just because a mid says something does not make it fact. a reply to: TerryDon79

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
See my above reply. He hadn't posted here so I couldn't figure out where it would have alerted him. I would not have questioned it if he had previously posted in this thread, he had not. I figured it out after my foot was in my mouth. We all suffer from that problem from time to time.

a reply to: Bedlam

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

My bad, I stand corrected, I always browse the new threads and myATS, never noticed the "recent posts" section. I stand corrected, and apologize.
Mistakes happen.

As far as your previous post breaking mine down so nicely, you seem to again missed the part about me making the apology comment about posting the interview now that it "happened" and inside of 5 min. You could not have reviewed the video in said post.
What's to review? The Nibiru thing is a hoax and has been since the 90s.

You simply jumped in to attempt to mock me because of the subject. Not the subject matter as you obviously did not review it or even comment about said interview.
I was mocking the subject more than I was mocking you. Nibiru has been a hoax since the 90s and it still is.

If you had you would have heard what is being presented as Dr. Schisms guck who's apperant nonexistance is why this thread is in the hoax bin.
I don't need to review any Nibiru videos. I know it's a hoax. Basic laws of physics and my telescope prove that for me. YT is not needed to do what I can do for myself.

Play the video and make a judgement but don't expect that I going to let you just come in and spray some rhetoric not at all based on the subject matter and still walk away feeling like you won while mocking someone because they don't believe exactly what you do.
I think I'll pass on watching another YT video, but thanks for the offer. You can believe in unicorns for all I care. Unless you've got proof, I will stand fast that it doesn't exist.

See, that's how this works just because you explore a subject already knowing you have the answers does not mean everyone does.
Obviously. Otherwise people wouldn't still be posting rubbish about a planet/red dwarf/solar system/second sun/second earth that's going to kill us all and is in our solar system, that doesn't exist.

I look with an open mind and only keep what I believe is truth, I bet you are exactly the same.
I don't need a belief to tell me Nibiru isn't real.

This whole thread has pointed to that exact conclusion. It comes down to belief I'll never out proof you in your mind and you will not out proof me in mine.
It's only to do with belief in the side of the Nibiru believers. The other side (the ones who deny its existence, like myself) rely on there being no physical and visible proof.

I did not post a known proven hoax from a proven hoax site.
I never said you did.

Now I've posted a video to help in proving my case.
Which it won't as there's no physical or visible proof.

As I said before just because a mid says something does not make it fact. a reply to: TerryDon79
Just because ANYONE says something, doesn't make it a fact. Evidence would be needed to even contemplate a thing being a fact. The existence of Nibiru has none.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
You don't need to look at evidence because you already know the answers. That is what you just said. Follow that logic to its conclusion you would not look at real evidence because you already know it doesn't exist. Circular logic only leads to you chasing your own tail. Just like the You date fossils by the layer of strata they are found in, you date the strata layers by what fossils you find in it. That doesn't work. Never, no matter the subject.

Tell me this, if you know for a fact that this is not a possible scenario, that all of science know it's fact, then why even launch Chandra, or Wise, or the Lucifer stereo field scopes to continue the search for just such an object? Why monitor the sky for anything? According to your logic we are permanently safe. Then why spen a penny or an ounce of time or energy looking for objects near our solar system that are as of yet undiscovered?! Why even look? They can just ask the brilliant minds of ATS to look with there eyes and backyard telescopes, or simply not even look just calm everyone with "Trust me, if I haven't found it, it doesn't exist". That should be well enough to keep us all safe and in the know.

Hey guys, call off the search, this guys says he knows nothing is there because he doesn't know about it. We're all good, carry on.

We call that level of ignorance anal defilade. I'll choose my foot in my mouth over my head up my own A$$ any day. a reply to: TerryDon79

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   

You don't need to look at evidence because you already know the answers. That is what you just said.
Because I've already looked at the evidence, from both sides, multiple times. Each time it proves there is no Nibiru.

Follow that logic to its conclusion you would not look at real evidence because you already know it doesn't exist.
I would see the planets being in different places than where they're meant to be. I would also see this mythical planets if it was in our solar system.

Circular logic only leads to you chasing your own tail.
Not circular logic at all. Show me some proof this thing exists and I would change my stance. It's that simple.

Just like the You date fossils by the layer of strata they are found in, you date the strata layers by what fossils you find in it. That doesn't work. Never, no matter the subject.
What has that got to do with a hoax planet of doom?

Tell me this, if you know for a fact that this is not a possible scenario, that all of science know it's fact, then why even launch Chandra, or Wise, or the Lucifer stereo field scopes to continue the search for just such an object? Why monitor the sky for anything? According to your logic we are permanently safe.
Talk about a logical fallacy. Who says it's not a possible scenario? I certainly didn't. What I am saying is the current scenario of Nibiru is completely false.

Then why spen a penny or an ounce of time or energy looking for objects near our solar system that are as of yet undiscovered?!
You just hit the nail on the head. Near our solar system, not in it.

Why even look?
Why not?

They can just ask the brilliant minds of ATS to look with there eyes and backyard telescopes, or simply not even look just calm everyone with "Trust me, if I haven't found it, it doesn't exist". That should be well enough to keep us all safe and in the know.
do you know that amateur astronomers make up more of the star gazers world wide than the people who get paid to do it?

Hey guys, call off the search, this guys says he knows nothing is there because he doesn't know about it. We're all good, carry on.
Using logical fallacies to make your claim seem better?

We call that level of ignorance anal defilade. I'll choose my foot in my mouth over my head up my own A$$ any day. a reply to: TerryDon79
The only ignorance in this thread is from the people who believe the garbage you've been pushing.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You sure like to pick sentences instead of paragraphs to write a reply. That is why we write paragraphs, all of the parts of each paragraph should fit together in some way.

You write that you don't have to look at evidence because you already know yet a bit later you say Show me evidence. Just because you broke my statement into smaller parts does not Change what I wrote. So now it's my logical fallacies against your circular logic.

I could post a mile long list of evidence about recent weather changes on every planet in our solar system. I could post articles written by NASA astronomers detailing a search for something that does affect the orbits of some of our planets. I could post images from amatures all day long but there is no point because you clearly say you won't even look at it because last time you looked it was wrong? You see that as ok?

If anyone presents evidence from an amature it isn't accepted because it came from an amature. This makes no sense. Not only that but, How many amature astronomers have the ability to survey the sky in frequencies outside of visual? And even if they could and presented a photo, you have already said you don't even need to look at it, you looked before and didn't find anything, your words not mine. I have said it before in this thread. Just because yesterday you went to bed knowing everything doesn't mean you wake up still knowing everything today.

You say that "your side" is fact and mine is only belief. You would have to know exactly where it's is at and going, exactly how fast it is going, it's exact mass and many other values to determine the effects it would have on other objects in space. You say it isn't here because "blank" would happen, but there are simply to many variables to account for. You BELIEVE you have all the answers, fact requires something a bit more solid to hold onto. To be honest the way our physical bodies work you cannot PROOVE anything exists outside of your consciousness. It is all an electric signal converted into something we can understand.

Ignorance means you haven't been exposed to the information. Blind Ignorance is when you have a chance to look at material but simply refuse or deny it, because you think you already know the answers.

There is no point in carrying this any further. You did not read the entire thread, if so you would see that I have said these same things to the same opposing views many times throughout its pages and frankly I'm tired of repeating myself. Good day! reply to: TerryDon79

edit on 2-6-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

edit on 2-6-2016 by wastedown because: Grammar nazi evasion

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I could post a mile long list of evidence about recent weather changes on every planet in our solar system.

Please do. Unless....

I could post articles written by NASA astronomers detailing a search for something that does affect the orbits of some of our planets.

Please do. Unless....

There is no point in carrying this any further.

True, as Nibiru is a hoax, "Dr. Ronald Shimschuck" does not exist and you posted this with informationfrom a hoax website!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

You sure like to pick sentences instead of paragraphs to write a reply. That is why we write paragraphs, all of the parts of each paragraph souls fit together in some way.
So you don't like the way I post? Tough.

You write that you don't have to look at evidence because you already know yet a bit later you say Show me evidence. Just because you broke my statement into smaller parts does not Change what I wrote. So now it's my logical fallacies against your circular logic.
There has been no factual evidence for Nibiru. Ever. Not once.

I could post a mile long list of evidence about recent weather changes on every planet in our solar system.
Which would prove that weather changes.

I could post articles written by NASA astronomers detailing a search for something that does affect the orbits of some of our planets.
Planet 10/X has already been hypothesised about doing that exact thing. Just not within our close solar system.

I could post images from amatures all day long but there is no point because you clearly say you won't even look at it because last time you looked it was wrong? You see that as ok?
If it's ones that haven't already been debunked and it's not just clouds, then I'll look.

If anyone presents evidence from an amature it isn't accepted because it came from an amature. This makes no sense.
Evidence is only accepted if you can prove it. 1 person saying something that I can't prove for myself, with my telescope, means nothing.

Not only that but, How many amature astronomers have the ability to survey the sky in frequencies outside of visual?
Why would they need to find something out of the visual frequency? I thought Nibiru was a planet or a binary system or a sun? All things we can see.

And even if they could and presented a photo, you have already said you don't even need to look at it, you looked before and didn't find anything, your words not mine.
You mean the same "evidence" you presented in this thread? It's in hoax for a reason.

I have said it before in this thread. Just because yesterday you went to bed knowing everything doesn't mean you wake up still knowing everything today.
I don't know everything. Nobody does. I do know that Nibiru, from the 90s to present day, is bunk.

You say that "your side" is fact and mine is only belief.
So would you if you were to prove it existed.

You would have to know exactly where it's is at and going, exactly how fast it is going, it's exact mass and many other values to determine the effects it would have on other objects in space.
Any object, the size of this fake planet, would have effects on other planets. We would see those effects. From those effects we could make a guesstimate of its size, weight and velocity.

You say it isn't here because "blank" would happen, but there are simply to many variables to account for.
You mean all the fake accounts? Sun dogs, clouds, Venus lol.

You BELIEVE you have all the answers, fact requires something a bit more solid to hold onto.
Nope. I don't have all the answers. I know that Nibiru is crap as there is not a single shred of evidence for it.

To be honest the way our physical bodies work you cannot PROOVE anything exists outside of your consciousness. It is all an electric signal converted into something we can understand.
Which has nothing to do with a fake planet.

Ignorance means you haven't been exposed to the information. Blind Ignorance is when you have a chance to look at material but because you think you already know the answers.
EXACTLY! Try doing some real research instead of believing nuts on YT. Maybe next time you won't post a hoax.

There is no point in carrying this any further.
There's no point to this thread as Nibiru is a hoax.

You did not read the entire thread, if so you would see that I have said these same things to the same opposing views many times throughout its pages and frankly I'm tired of repeating myself. Good day! reply to: TerryDon79
It doesn't matter how many times you repeat the hoax, it is still a hoax. Shouting from the roof tops will not make it any more real.
edit on 262016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
50kview.blogspot.com...

This site is a chronological list of events that could be associated with an incoming system. Scroll this site and see for yourself. Are all of the events listed directly related to an incoming object? Probably not. Are some? Maybe. If I look at the material but have already made up my mind about its cause I can simply deny the connections outright. That does not mean they don't exist.

The scientific method teaches us that we can have a hypothesis but it's not a Theory until we compile enough evidence to determine a result. You can't decide that just because previous findings have a result, that that result is all you will ever find. Findings are constantly reviewed from a different angle, often times these findings even nullify the previous findings. Sometimes we find our hypothesis completely wrong but, we don't have to abandon that line of research completely. We document the findings and continue the search for truth about our reality. We don't throw out the dishes with the dish water.

Oh yeah! I posted the original article from Someone's Bones blog. They are not on the ATS list of banned or hoax sites. BIN reposted the article, they did not create it. I know you've read my previous posts stating this fact. Because you or a mod or anybody else may believe the entire subject is a Hoax does not mean that I knowing posted a hoax article from a hoax site. That simple. a reply to: hellobruce

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Wow! Someone's blog of events happening that they can randomly attach to a non existent planet!

So much evidence lol.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

I know this has been officially named a hoax, but Dr. Shimschuck's name appears on over 200 websites now worldwide, in many different languages, and yesterday this surfaced.

www.beholdapale.com...

Referencing him...I'm willing to accept it's a hoax but why is his name mentioned in so many places?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JulieCruise

Internet allows for information to spread very quickly, no matter if it's wrong or right.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JulieCruise
Referencing him...I'm willing to accept it's a hoax but why is his name mentioned in so many places?

The source for that page is Source: Someonesbones.com, the hoax site the OP posted from.

It is mentioned only in relation to this claim, and the reason it is in so many places is those websites posting crap are very incestuous, copying and pasting from other sites.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Thanks for a good logical explanation.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Thank you SOOO much for putting the perfect exclamation point on my point. It took you two minutes to review the material and post that whopper of an insightful post. The blog link that I posted and you commented about is a mountain of information, linking Published Scientific papers about various topics and events. I knew you would not review the material but would still spout off about how it isn't considered evidence at all. I fully expected you to do it in a crass and mocking manner. You say it's the Subject not me personally, your actions say otherwise.

You follow the text book nicely. Quite like someone trained or even paid to do this exact job. We all know that our government has a paid position that entails monitoring and disrupting topics just such as these. Using just these tactics. Be loudest, make others who oppose the standard story look as crazy or ignorant cherry picking statements and posting them out of context, attempt to guide the conversation using mockery and personal attacks on beliefs that can't be backed up by empirical data. Lie about or obscure any actual findings while reinforcing the idea that previous findings were false applying that idea to any new data. If you are unable to refute the findings use personal attacks preferably by a group to discredit the presenter. Quickly make long posts using quotes or humorous memes to bury information in pages of posts that distract from the actual information presented. Demand Proof while refusing to review any said "proof". Make demands that cannot be met therefore discrediting the presenter in the eyes of others. Use catch phrases etc. to appear "in the know"... Shall I continue?

Sorry but you could tell me my hair is brown and I wouldn't believe you at this point. You have made it clear that you know the answers so you will not even explore the information. And, that is fine, for you. You say you don't care what I believe then argue to convince me I'm wrong. I can't respect your point of view at all on the subject if you feel so pompous as to speak on things you have never reviewed.

You keep saying I believe in "Nibiru" if you had read back on page like 2 I posted that I like you do not totally believe in Nibiru. My life long indoctrination to the subject is the Christian religion, specifically Revelations and reference to Wormwood. That and remembering Time magazine from 83 or 84 stating NASA had discovered Planet X. All those that say this is based on a hoax from the 90's are completely off base. ATS has rules I didn't pick the title. a reply to: TerryDon79

ETA: seems everyone is more comfortable if we call it Planet9, I'm good with that... You guys?

Planet9 thread link

edit on 2-6-2016 by wastedown because: ETA planet9 thread link

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Thank you SOOO much for putting the perfect exclamation point on my point. It took you two minutes to review the material and post that whopper of an insightful post. The blog link that I posted and you commented about is a mountain of information, linking Published Scientific papers about various topics and events.
And you're assuming your "find" is a new revelation. That blog has been pushed by Nibiru believers for a while. I've reviewed it before. They're connecting things that have perfectly good explanations to a fantasy planet.

I knew you would not review the material but would still spout off about how it isn't considered evidence at all.
Because it's crap. They make the most arbitrary connections that aren't related in the slightest.

I fully expected you to do it in a crass and mocking manner. You say it's the Subject not me personally, your actions say otherwise.
Show me where I have attacked or mocked you, outside of the Nibiru rubbish.

You follow the text book nicely. Quite like someone trained or even paid to do this exact job.
There's a text book calling a hoax, a hoax?

We all know that our government has a paid position that entails monitoring and disrupting topics just such as these. Using just these tactics.
Actually, you don't "know". You think there might be, but (like this thread) you can't prove it.

Be loudest,
How can you type on a forum, loudly? LOL

make others who oppose the standard story look as crazy or ignorant
You're doing a fine job of that yourself. You don't need my help.

cherry picking statements and posting them out of context,
Even though I quote and reply to as much of your replies as possible?

attempt to guide the conversation using mockery and personal attacks on beliefs that can't be backed up by empirical data.
Guide it from what? I thought this thread was about the hoax that is Nibiru?

Lie about or obscure any actual findings while reinforcing the idea that previous findings were false applying that idea to any new data.
I know! Those Nibiru hoaxers should be told off, sternly.

If you are unable to refute the findings use personal attacks preferably by a group to discredit the presenter.
The "findings" are obscured data, clouds and sun dogs. No need to personally attack anyone. The data refutes it's claim.

Quickly make long posts using quotes or humorous memes to bury information in pages of posts that distract from the actual information presented.
I haven't used a single meme. As for long posts? Isn't that EXACTLY what you've been doing? So you're hiding your own "data"? Clever.

Demand Proof while refusing to review any said "proof".
There's proof and there's "proof". To prove something you need proof. The Nibiru crowd uses "proof".

Make demands that cannot be met therefore discrediting the presenter in the eyes of others.
What demands? Oh, you mean showing evidence that there something in our inner solar system? None of the Nibiru crowd have ever been able to show that Nibiru is there.

Use catch phrases etc. to appear "in the know"... Shall I continue?
You mean science? You can continue with your stamping feet and screaming if you wish.

Sorry but you could tell me my hair is brown and I wouldn't believe you at this point.
You could say Nibiru is I its way and no one will believe you. Oh, wait

You have made it clear that you know the answers so you will not even explore the information. And, that is fine, for you.
You don't read replies, do you? I'm pretty sure I said I didn't know everything.

You say you don't care what I believe then argue to convince me I'm wrong.
And you can't convince ANYONE you're right, because it's a hoax. A well known hoax that's been going for 20 years.

I can't respect your point of view at all on the subject if you feel so pompous as to speak on things you have never reviewed.
Says the random person on an Internet forum whom I don't know.

You keep saying I believe in "Nibiru" if you had read back on page like 2 I posted that I like you do not totally believe in Nibiru.
Yet here you are, defending a fake thing called Nibiru. Irony?

My life long indoctrination to the subject is the Christian religion, specifically Revelations and reference to Wormwood. That and remembering Time magazine from 83 or 84 stating NASA had discovered Planet X. All those that say this is based on a hoax from the 90's are completely off base. ATS has rules I didn't pick the title. a reply to: TerryDon79
Oh, you're religious? That explains it. You'll believe any rubbish someone tells you without thinking about it.

Planet X has been designated for a lot longer than the 80s. Pluto was called Planet X in the early 20th century. The planet out past the Oort Cloud is called Planet X too. It's a temporary designation for a hypothesised planet.

ETA: seems everyone is more comfortable if we call it Planet9, I'm good with that... You guys?
It's not actually planet 9 yet as it's still being hypothesised about. It hasn't been physically discovered yet, hence the Planet X designation. You would know that if you did some real research instead of believing doom porn folk on YouTube and hoax websites.
edit on 262016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join