It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Cataclysm Imminent: Interview With Dr. Ronald Shimschuck

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
Here's another article.

Same website, same nonsense.

This guy is one of the smartest men on the planet! MIT,NASA etc. Should be easy to verify this savant.

He apparently is "one of the smartest men on the planet", but the has published no papers, the only reference to him on the internet etc. is about this "Nibiru" garbage.

Who actually says he is one of the smartest men on the planet?
edit on 20-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Then do tell us great Oracle what is going down ? How is it going down?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: In4ormant
Here's another article.

Same website, same nonsense.

This guy is one of the smartest men on the planet! MIT,NASA etc. Should be easy to verify this savant.

He apparently is "one of the smartest men on the planet", but the has published no papers, the only reference to him on the internet etc. is about this "Nibiru" garbage.

Who actually says he is one of the smartest men on the planet?

Ok I'll do it. I'll go look for his employment at one of these fine institutions.

You guys owe me a drink. Brb

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Then do tell us great Oracle what is going down ? How is it going down?

Despite your snotty accusation, I never provlaimed to be a 'great Oracle', Jackwagon.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Yeah, and no one ever finds anything new or discovers they were wrong in the science world either. No Government has ever lied to or hid things from its people either. How hard could it be to keep info suppressed from the people? When the same few people control all of major media seems pretty easy to control what slips trough and what doesn't. Let's just ask any oppressed people how much they knew about the outside world when their government controlled all their media. We are very much in the same situation here just in a more covert form. If we aren't supposed to know about it we don't . Believe it or don't, I won't change you, you won't change me. I do not envy those who know it all, it's sad really and I have sympathy for them. It must be boring to know everything with nothing new to seek out or discover.

I never claimed to know anything about astronomy, I never mentioned Chemtrails. I brought an article I had thought others might want to read. See I can accept what everyone is saying, but just because you say it loudest doesn't mean I will not even look at it. I thought I was pretty clear about that. What I have issue with is how people think it's ok to come here and try to belittle people call them stupid etc. before they even looked at the article. If it's not your topic so what, why fight it? Why do you care what stupid people believe?

Most times when people are loud about opposing a subject it comes from an underlying denial within themselves. Might not know astronomy but I do know a bit of psychology.

reply to: hellobruce

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Well, if you have some info, do tell... as I see it, you owe the non ass hats, right?

Who could be silent about a real mass death scenario? Even if no way out, information is information and we are nothing without it...

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yep. Just as I thought. Dudes resume is bogus. He did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night though.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

You didn't have to. You said it's going down and it won't be nibiru. Therefore you are implying you have advanced knowledge of a cataclysmic event. Hence Oracle. Sorry for being an asshat. I am curious how you think its going down.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
Yeah, and no one ever finds anything new or discovers they were wrong in the science world either. No Government has ever lied to or hid things from its people either. How hard could it be to keep info suppressed from the people? When the same few people control all of major media seems pretty easy to control what slips trough and what doesn't. Let's just ask any oppressed people how much they knew about the outside world when their government controlled all their media. We are very much in the same situation here just in a more covert form. If we aren't supposed to know about it we don't . Believe it or don't, I won't change you, you won't change me. I do not envy those who know it all, it's sad really and I have sympathy for them. It must be boring to know everything with nothing new to seek out or discover.

I never claimed to know anything about astronomy, I never mentioned Chemtrails. I brought an article I had thought others might want to read. See I can accept what everyone is saying, but just because you say it loudest doesn't mean I will not even look at it. I thought I was pretty clear about that. What I have issue with is how people think it's ok to come here and try to belittle people call them stupid etc. before they even looked at the article. If it's not your topic so what, why fight it? Why do you care what stupid people believe?

Most times when people are loud about opposing a subject it comes from an underlying denial within themselves. Might not know astronomy but I do know a bit of psychology.

reply to: hellobruce

You do understand that you are defending the claims of an imaginary character right?

Wake up son. He's not real.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If it is a hoax alert the mods and hoax it, hope it makes you feel good about yourself but before we move along... I am a Grown Man, I ain't your Son or Champ or any other demeaning term you wanna try to label me with. I served my country as an NCO in the Army and have went toe to toe with real enemies. You don't scare me. Even if this article turns out to be fake or what have you, the search will continue. Meaning I will keep looking for the truth and so will many others, NASA included!a reply to: In4ormant

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Seems legit.

I'm packing clean underwear and soooo many power bars. I'll make it through.

To be fair though, even if this is complete bs, who knows the real odds that there is some nasty stray comet/planet/whatever currently barreling toward us?

I've been thinking about this a bit lately. We're really just a tumbling die in the universe. So much out there that could really piss in our Cheerios without us having much to say about it.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
If it is a hoax alert the mods and hoax it, hope it makes you feel good about yourself but before we move along... I am a Grown Man, I ain't your Son or Champ or any other demeaning term you wanna try to label me with. I served my country as an NCO in the Army and have went toe to toe with real enemies. You don't scare me. Even if this article turns out to be fake or what have you, the search will continue. Meaning I will keep looking for the truth and so will many others, NASA included!a reply to: In4ormant

Who's trying to scare anyone on a message board?
You infer what you like. I say mate, bro, son, champ, bo etc. all the time.

I pointed out the guy wasn't real. If you wanna discuss your views on Nibiru in your own thread then by all means. You just might get more traction if you site someone other than this fictional scientist.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: In4ormant

Makes me wonder though, do fictional scientists dream of fictional planets?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Only when they're not doing fictional research and writing fictional papers to be cited by garbage websites.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This thread reminds me of the movie Melancholia

All is not lost kids, there is still Planet Nine

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Makes me wonder though, do fictional scientists dream of fictional planets?

Do androids dream of electric sheep? Yes

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: wastedown

Lots of things can be suppressed or lied about by TPTB. But there's no way to hide an incoming planet or solar system. Especially given that Jupiter, Saturn, Mars are all perfectly visble given at times of the year.

The other thing is that the position of the above planets would be noticably off as compared to predictions to where they should be, but arent.

About the "behind the Sun" bit that comes up. The mystery planet would have to have a 365.25 day orbit and be exactly opposite earth for this to work. We would be able to work out something is there by gravitational effects in this case though.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
It's quite simple to determine this is BS. The whole origin of the Nibiru narrative rests on Sitchin. He claims he got this claim from researching the Sumerians. The only problem with this is that Sitchin had no background in Assyriology and can't translate Sumerian, Akkadian, or Babylonian. Experts in these fields have shown time and again that Sitchin had no idea what he was talking about. So why believe in something based on faulty research and misinformation?

If we want to go the Planet X route then that started with Nancy Lieder. She co-opted a term that was actually used in scientific fields and applied it to a Sitchin-esque object to give it credibility. Her source? Aliens that talk to her. Of course all of her predictions have been wrong. So once again, why believe in something that has no facial backing whatsoever?

Then of course the historical record also disproves the claims regarding Nibiru. China has an uninterrupted history going back 4000 years. If this planet comes through every 3600 years, why does China have no record of it in their history?

The Truth About Nibiru
edit on 5/21/2016 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Uh...er... I will NOT testify to facts not yet in evidence.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Uh...er... I will NOT testify to facts not yet in evidence.

It's a strong circumstantial case nonetheless

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join