It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Cataclysm Imminent: Interview With Dr. Ronald Shimschuck

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: wastedown
Soo glad you guys ALL took the time to actually read the Article!

If I posted a link to an article that told you passenger jets were actually being pulled by eight tiny reindeer with really bad flatus hidden inside the "so-called jet engine", would you really need to read it to know it was bullcookies?

If there WAS a 'nibiru' that was close enough to hit Earth in a couple of months, it would already be in the inner Solar system. And would be oh, so visible.

There isn't a 'nibiru'. Sitchin was a hack.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

www.someonesbones.com...

I came across this article in the latest Steve Olsen WSO video. Steve usually vets his material pretty thoroughly. I cannot attest to the veracity of the source but what I found its seems this Dr is a real person. I know people will say Mainstream would be all over this... Ask your self... Would they even be allowed to be all over this?

The good Dr explains that everyone should move inland and head for high ground. Nibriu Planext X and it's moons are real and really close. Like September December 2016 close. Hmmm.., September 23 is always a hot topic. He says people know that it is dangerous to them and their family to go public and his only family recently passed so he can no longer justify keeping the secret. Not a lot more for me to say.

Obligatory: if it is already posted mods I like everyone feel the need to tell you to do your job and end this...

Thanks for listening
Hank

I read your article.

So he says Chemtrails are used to prevent us detecting this ENTIRE solar system that will intersect ours and cause the worst parts of the Bible. Just damn.

There seems to be an arms race among the dumbest humans on this planet right now.

edit on 20-5-2016 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I agree, I brought it here from a video about it and the initial link was the Someonesbones blog who seems to claim to be doing the interviewing. The BIN was at the bottom of one of many reposts of this article. It's often to hard to sift through the BS. If anyone actually takes the time to look at it, there is no real BIN link that I can find, it seems like they and many others are reposting it. That does not make them the source.

a reply to: thorfourwinds

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You have any proof he isn't?

A decided lack of publication, coupled with no published doctoral thesis?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
So he says Chemtrails are used to prevent us detecting this ENTIRE solar system that will intersect ours and cause the worst parts of the Bible.

I'm sure he does.

Tell me again, how come I can see every other gas giant in the system as close as "nibiru" would have to be, with nothing but my eyes? Must be one hellaciously complex chemtrail to let me see Saturn and Jupiter and somehow make 'nibiru' invisible.

And transparent. If it was occulting stars, you could see that, too.

link   
You do understand how limited our view of the sky really is don't you? A layer of water vapor can block out our ENTIRE solar system. I have been in daytime storms that seemed black as night.., What is your point? You don't understand how something between your eyes and something else can make it hard or impossible to see? You do understand that certain frequencies of light cannot be seen at all. How many times have you viewed an incoming solar system with your own eyes that you feel confident enough to infer I'm stupid for believing it is possible to develop a tech to hide one?

a reply to: In4ormant

link   
a reply to: wastedown

It ALL boils down to what YOU believe.. the rest of Us can pee up a rope. I figure I'd score well on the "not giving up the ship" and using another sad pun "not bailing" while trying to serve "the other Me".. I think they call if "Faith" and most places try to charge $$$ for "it"...

Remember what You typed about "Law of Attraction" and remember where there is "information" there is also "dis-information" I believe the kids call this "snip in, snip out" and the more nefarious the item, the more dis-info is applied..

When someone types "Google® is Your friend" These people are lying to You. Now You have to KNOW that Google® is nothing but an informational seine and they now "knead the news" massaging it as it is devoured by folks that don't have a library card..

Now if something like this goes down, how many folks will get on their cell phone whilst they crap their pants and all they'll get is a busy tone, it is at THAT EXACT time is when the real snip hits the fan. I don't have a cell phone so maybe I'll just slide on by?? and then be the ONLY guy at Thee Olde Folks Humble Abode that doesn't have brain cancer but I still crap My pants because it is FUN to doo ... fecal matter occurs

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thorfourwinds

Do your 'gravitational effects' include earthquakes?

Earthquake list: past 30 days (only M>=5.5) (36 quakes)

www.volcanodiscovery.com...

How about volcanos?

www.facebook.com...

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Get back to me with how that's significantly more than a normal rate.

You know that these things happen all the time?

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Don't you watch Alex Jones. I do for entertainment. He throws temper tantrums that make two year olds seem calm.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Have a handy link whet a layman can go search the complete collection of Published works or Thesis? I don't know where to look besides Google and I can't tell if he is real or not from what I find there. a reply to: Bedlam

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It was September 23 last year too

Don't get me wrong wouldn't want nothing more then for it to be true

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You do understand how limited our view of the sky really is don't you? A layer of water vapor can block out our ENTIRE solar system. I have been in daytime storms that seemed black as night.., What is your point?

I'm not talking about the middle of a thunderstorm. If I can see Jupiter, Saturn, Mars et al without even a set of binoculars, then I SHOULD be able to see 'nibiru' at some point. Because if it's going to hit Earth in a couple of months, it's already in the inner system.

You don't understand how something between your eyes and something else can make it hard or impossible to see?

In your case, you're proposing that this magical, mystical something else allows viewing of other bodies in the system and yet somehow obscures 'nibiru', which is absolute fantasy.

You do understand that certain frequencies of light cannot be seen at all.

You do understand that other planets are lit by the reflected light of Sol, and are very visible? Also, and it's an apparently common confusion amongst some folk, that if it's magically 'glowing in an invisible frequency', it doesn't become invisible. It still reflects visible light from the sun. This is why I can see Jupiter, despite its being very active in both IR and radio bands. Why can't I see 'nibiru'?

How many times have you viewed an incoming solar system with your own eyes that you feel confident enough to infer I'm stupid for believing it is possible to develop a tech to hide one?

Because your putative 'tech' would require selective invisibility AND transparency for an entire solar system that would already have to be in OUR inner system. Disrupting orbits by now, I'd say. Yet there's no sign of it. Magical!

edit on 20-5-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You do understand how limited our view of the sky really is don't you? A layer of water vapor can block out our ENTIRE solar system. I have been in daytime storms that seemed black as night.., What is your point? You don't understand how something between your eyes and something else can make it hard or impossible to see? You do understand that certain frequencies of light cannot be seen at all. How many times have you viewed an incoming solar system with your own eyes that you feel confident enough to infer I'm stupid for believing it is possible to develop a tech to hide one?

No, apparently you dont understand. This layer of water vapor you speak of already exists. It's called clouds champ. And we see out into the solar system just fine. That's without me bringing up satellites in space that are above this magical water vapor you speak of.

Move along.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Have a handy link whet a layman can go search the complete collection of Published works or Thesis? I don't know where to look besides Google and I can't tell if he is real or not from what I find there. a reply to: Bedlam

The easiest place to start for free is scholar.google.com. While it's not perfect, it's generally pretty good at showing either SOME published papers or citations to them. He has none.

Does he say where he graduated from? You can check that out too, most schools have a way to find out if someone matriculated from their doctoral program.

eta: I might add, nothing by him is indexed by JSTOR, EBSCO or sciencedirect either.
edit on 20-5-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Just curious how you know everything about everything? If it was going to be here we would already see it or it would already be here? So you know it doesn't exist and you know exactly how fast it is moving toward us? You have lived through this all before so you know exactly what is going on with everything? You know? Or you believe? Two totally different things. Sorry I don't know you well enough to put all my cookies into your basket...

They ever find that gorilla what escaped from that zoo? No Momma, the search continues.

a reply to: Bedlam

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: In4ormant
So he says Chemtrails are used to prevent us detecting this ENTIRE solar system that will intersect ours and cause the worst parts of the Bible.

I'm sure he does.

Tell me again, how come I can see every other gas giant in the system as close as "nibiru" would have to be, with nothing but my eyes? Must be one hellaciously complex chemtrail to let me see Saturn and Jupiter and somehow make 'nibiru' invisible.

And transparent. If it was occulting stars, you could see that, too.

Well ya know, unicorns and wizards. It's gravity nuetral in that it's an entire solar system with orbiting bodies but has ZERO effect on any of our own solar bodies. Again. Unicorns and wizards.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Whats up wastedown hope you're doing well.

In regard to that hologram thread about the objects in the sky. Dude so I've been tracking the night sky and everything seems to be ok. Mars is bright as heck and is actually very close to us in our orbits so it makes sense. I also took my telescope out several nights and Saturn and Mars look perfectly normal.

If a brown dwarf star was close to us man, believe me you'd see it in the sky.
edit on 20-5-2016 by OneGoal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
No I don't what? a reply to: In4ormant

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
The only info that can be found about Dr. Ronald Shimschuck links back to this article and every website that shared it. No trace of this doctor to be found. I'm calling BS for that and every other reason pointed out before my post.

posted on May, 20 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Just curious how you know everything about everything? If it was going to be here we would already see it or it would already be here? So you know it doesn't exist and you know exactly how fast it is moving toward us? You have lived through this all before so you know exactly what is going on with everything? You know? Or you believe? Two totally different things. Sorry I don't know you well enough to put all my cookies into your basket...

They ever find that gorilla what escaped from that zoo? No Momma, the search continues.

a reply to: Bedlam

Why wasn't this solar system discovered prior to Chemtrails then? The first telescope patent was applied for in the 1600's. Chemtrails is a newer delusion.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join