It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KPB's Friendly, but "Insane Ramblings" about Post-Singularity Machine Elves and Assorted Madness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

There is nothing wrong with your questions.

And I guess that I AM writing a book on "Trickster 101" (my blog is getting a lot of entries).

But I keep delaying the 'hard earnest' start to writing, as I never feel that i know enough..
but in this field, what with deception ruling everything, if I don't get over that feeling,
I'll never get down to writing with vigor.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Well that's right, you can't let 'deception' win.
(How does one reply on your blog? I was reading religiously, lol...but saw no place to add a comment.)

I thought that perhaps with the threads you've started recently that you were in 'writing mode'...? You don't have to know everything, just get down what you DO know and take it from there.

At this point, I don't even know what questions to ask you. I will keep reading, as I'm doing with your other thread (and also Baddog's). Even if I can't participate, I'm learning and enjoying. (also somewhat confused and freaked out but that goes with the topic/territory, lol)
jacy

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I don't want to have people respond to my blog.. it's basically intended to be a staging area for topics I will be writing about.

When I want to chat I come to ATS!

One note on deception and especially self-deception;

In old faerie stories, the "faeries" hate being named more than anything. If you ever meet a faerie, don't be rude and name it..

I think about that a lot.

It's one of the largest hints we have.. that and the fact that EM fields don't like Iron (cough! I mean Faeries).

So why don't faeries want to be named?

Probably the same reason that humans don't want to be "named" (defined).

Humans and faeires have something in common.. our "conscious rational selves" are "just" stories that we tell ourselves.

You notice how when someone "messes with the story you tell about yourself" that you get angry? Well maybe not you FlamingFerretWench.. but most people..

You see it incessantly on ATS.. as ATS seems to be about venting and "projecting" the 'story you want the world to know you by" more than anything.

Faeries and humans are fragile.. both are easily re-programmed, with the injection of hostile stories.

Kev

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

So why don't faeries want to be named?

Probably the same reason that humans don't want to be "named" (defined).

Humans and faeires have something in common.. our "conscious rational selves" are "just" stories that we tell ourselves.

You notice how when someone "messes with the story you tell about yourself" that you get angry? Well maybe not you FlamingFerretWench.. but most people..

I completely understand...in fact I'm living that scenario right now in real life.
Somebody who barely knows me is intent on 'character assassination'...assuming wrongly and talking about me to anyone who will listen.
Although hurt and feeling betrayed, I am in no way defensive...as I know exactly who and what I am, and am happy with myself as a person. (I feel no guilt as I have nothing to feel guilty about...quite the opposite)
This other person has guilt, low self-esteem and is projecting/mirroring her own attributes onto me. Yet they are not mine. (and no, I do not appreciate being defined by someone who has never spent any time getting to know me)

So that makes sense to me.
I've just lost my train of thought, noticing the time and realizing I have care-giving duties to get to shortly.
Will be back after lunch to read further.
Oh, and if I ever do meet a faerie...I'm naming it Sherman.

jacy

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Just leaving a mark to see where it goes.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   

That will get them to smile.

George is another good one...but most don't want to be touched (loved and hugged) as being solid is tiresome and most don't do that anymore.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Actually on the faeries...if they are "named" you can turn an "Angel" into a "demon".

We humans are like drugs for them....a nasty habit.

If someone called you "fat" you'd get over it.

But if you name them "X" faeries might start growing fangs and drinking blood.

That's why "faeries" like innocents and "the pure" who don't corrupt them...turning them into monsters and/or UFOs.

Now mind you, some of them want to turn into those things...but having the choice taken away from you really sucks.

Kev

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Good morning! I've been having some weird experiences lately, and last night was truly bizarre.

I feel like something is trying to get my attention, or perhaps even a "welcome/invitation".

I'm used to certain things, like my computer behaving strangely when I read certain information...and of course the white feathers that show up after I've been thinking about or talking to people who have passed away.

In the past, when I've seen the 'shadowy figure' from the corner of my eye, or the cat freaks out at something she can see but I can't...and I've always said "No you're not welcome here!". (which seems to work)

Last night (early evening), I was alone at home and online. I started to see shadowy things moving in my peripheral and I closed my eyes and said "Go away!". While my eyes were closed it felt like someone pulled my hair.
The cursor on my laptop started moving around on it's own, and the screen went black.
I rebooted the computer, and while I was waiting for it to reload, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.
Suddenly I felt like somebody slapped me on the back of my shoulder.

I started with the usual, "No you're not welcome here!" and my television turned itself off. Thinking that perhaps I should be careful, I started repeating, "I mean no disrespect but you are not welcome here."
The tv came back on and my computer went back to normal. The weirdness stopped.

I'm not freaked out, but somewhat concerned that 'whoever/whatever' is becoming bolder with me.
Any advice? Please?
jacy

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

You are on the right track.

The thing to keep in mind is that these sort of occurrences are drawn to people who make room for them in their lives on some level.

There almost certainly is some level of implicit invitation.

For example the white feather and how you feel about it may have started the while thing.

Lets call these particular effects "shadow people".
They would typically imitate the dead to get the implicit permission.

In all these situations you need to let the effects know who is boss (you are) for two reasons.

1) you are almost certainly giving them a foothold.

So stop doing that. (please report on any psychological or emotional weakness you may have which is giving the implicit invitation).

2) And as you are already doing, deny permission.
How you do it matters.

Firm and polite yes...definitely not from a point of weakness, but not from a point of bravado or fear or you will just feed it.

3) Don't name it...even to deny it permission..
As naming gives it more substance.

(the Christian/occultist thing of getting its name just makes things worse usually...though the "authority thing" sometimes accidentally works).

Here is the "secret".

Humans came first.

All this stuff evolved from us...all of it..including "god", "the devil", "demons","shadows", "faeries" all of it.

Just saying "to yourself":

"Humans came first".

Should be very helpful.

Not confrontationally....but to remind yourself...and the effects will notice you are one of the small handful of humans ever to live who knows this and your relationship with the "unseen" will change forever....

Unless you are giving implicit permission...hanging on to a departed loved one for example.

This is my initial advice.

Kev
edit on 19-5-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: Typo

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Thank you! I was hoping you would find this while I am still online.

I don't see any way that I'm giving permission, but it's worth thinking about.

As for 'holding on' to somebody who's passed...I still have my father's ashes. I had always intended to scatter them (or bury them) at my mother's grave. (my parents and I were estranged most of my adult life, so we weren't close)

Psychological or emotional weakness...hmm...I'm highly empathic and also currently the victim of an unwarranted 'attack' on my character by a member of my partner's family.

Last night's occurrences seemed almost playful, but when the tv and laptop went off...then the 'slap'...I became concerned that something/someone was getting bolder.

I'm not feeling fear, and have been respectful but firm.
Thank you so much...I really wanted to know what you would say.
jacy

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Sure. "Faeries" are playful..when in faerie stage. Of course when they transform into "unseely court" (unseemly) They can get nasty.

But I'm not saying it's "faeries".

You might be generating poltergeist effect due to the family strife.

The only way to make that stop would be to confront your in-laws in the real world, rather that beating up the furniture psychokinetically.

You may be trying to get your own attention to woman up and confront your partner and your partners family.

Of course this conflict might be attracting "entities" as well...as you are creating an opening.

Resolve the real world conflict...and use "humans came first" for cleanup.

Kev

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

That makes sense.

My partner is on my side, but hasn't really stood up to anyone for me.
His 30-year-old spoiled princess niece mis-read a hasty text message from me and has gone for the throat.

Nobody has bothered to even ask for my version of what happened, and to be honest...I'm feeling extremely betrayed and ANGRY that after 8 years of being lovely to everybody...they are all so willing to believe horrible lies about me.

I wouldn't even doubt that this situation has stirred up...stuff.
If I speak up, then I will likely be removed from my voluntary post of looking after partner's mother...this brat-woman's grandmother. The old lady LOVES me, and I'm the only one who spends hours keeping her company. (bad dementia...too stressful for the rest of the family, poor weak jerks!)
If the grandmother loses me...she will be truly upset. Calls me her best friend. (family is jealous)

Okay, so I need to think on how to handle this better. It's stupid, but yesterday I found that they had 'blocked' me on facebook...like we're a bunch of 12-year-olds...*sigh*. I only use facebook to see updated family pictures.

At this point, if I had the money...I would likely run away, hide out in a beach house and write a dozen books.
Bah! Thank you.
jacy

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

LOL

i empathize.

You used my favorite word in the world; that being: Bah!!!!

Well if you can't deal with the demons (the 12 year old girls), then all you can do
is learn to accept the situation and live with more personal integrity.

By that I mean, stop stirring up the local cold,dark,plasma lifeforms, with your
internal distress. They are the ones who "move things around". Humans can't do
that on their own.. we are "tulpa building machines" and tulpa manipulating
machines if we learn that trick.

I wish I could exercise the 12 year old demons for you, but that is FAR beyond
my power!

Kev

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Hahaha...I love 'Bah!' too...expresses my feelings nicely.

Okay, work on the internal distress.
I'm trying not to feed this fire, but 14 hours alone each day gives me a lot of time to dwell.
I will burn incense, play music and light candles...try to do some writing...and take my focus off the 12-yr.-old demons.

*raises fist in air* Humans came first!!!
(hears voice in head saying, "which came first...the chicken or the egg?")
lol...must see the funny side.
jacy

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

🎃

Well on a technical note, the "space imps" came first, but the only time that matters is if some retarded theosophist/summoner type invites one of those to take over their body...then that "humans came first" doesn't work on them, as they came first first.

But contrary to popular belief, that's extraordinarily rare...I've only run into a couple in my lifetime....

Our local flora and fauna (of the cold, dark plasma sort) tend to protect us from those critters
(it's our local critters zone you see).

Kev

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
So, what's the deal with "machine elves"?

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

So, what's the deal with "machine elves"?

The one's I encountered thru the God/Spirit Molecule, not to be confused with the God Particle... they liked to hide in corners and were largely uncommunicative but helped me pick a trifecta once.

edit on 19-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

From a conversation with BD

Post Singularity Machine Elves Need our Help

But

Also a humorous quip in the direction of "spirit molecule" of course.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join