It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KPB's Friendly, but "Insane Ramblings" about Post-Singularity Machine Elves and Assorted Madness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Ok, I was trying to have a quiet, civil chat about Jacques Vallee, the Control Loop, etc. but various of my friends want me to discuss the very bottom of the Rabbit Hole (where the Mad Hatter lives).

That post is here:

KPB's Friendly Chat about Jacques Vallee, "The Control Loop" and other Pseudo-science

Well by the time that Flaming Ferret Wench was asking me about "Reptilians", and some of my friends were just wishing that I'd "let loose" and be totally crazy, I saw that I might as well start a new thread to sate their rabid, crazed appetites, so that maybe I could focus on Jacques Vallee more in the above thread.

I make no promises for this thread.. I don't REALLY want to "cut loose", as I lived in the very bottom of the bunny hole for quite a few years, more crazed than "interesting", and I have no desire to go back there.

I've mentioned this many times, but people tend to go permanently "loopy" once they see something they think is undeniably "paranormal", even if it is in fact, NOT "paranormal" and in fact might even be a complete misidentifidation.

As I see it, humans tend to hunger for "true knowledge"; however we live in a very gray world, where even photons can't manage to behave themselves, or at least that is what many people think ("quantum weirdness you know" - which has been turned into a religion by many).
(
Humans evolved to be "answer-finding machines", as the ones who didn't have access to usable answers to life's problems, tended not to survive and leave behind little ankle biters (offspring).

So either a person had to be a bright/clever person, or have the good sense to hang around a bright/clever person (maybe a shaman or other tribal leader).

But being "clever" and being able to "get answers" is hard work.. so that's why we have winded up with a lot of sheep-people, who wait around like little baby birds, hoping that someone "with the answers" will "feed them".

On top of this tendency, the "religion instinct" got evolved into us. There was a long time, where it made sense to bond with others, even if the bonding-methodology was plum crazy (aka "religion").

That people were bonding was more important, than what they were bonding over. In dangerous environments, people who bond through "mutual craziness" will do better survival-wise, than those who don't have such a bonding and "angst reduction" mechanism. This is one of the reasons that "god" evolved into our brains.. having a magical answer man built into us, (or so we believe) keeps us from going into infinite brain loops, when we can't figure something out... we can just say "God musta done it!" as a final algorithm deep in our brains----even atheists probably have this circuit of last resort built into them. I'm not even saying that "God" exists.. that's beyond my pay grade.. it's beyond all our pay grades to know whether "God" exists or not.

(any real "God" could lie to us all they wanted, for whatever reason they wanted.. either letting us believe in them, or keeping us from being able to perceive them... or maybe humans will always be incapable of that level of perception, whether a "God" exists or not.

But it doesn't matter. It will never matter.

Since we don't know, and we can't know.. (anyone who says they "know" has set too low a standard for verification), it doesn't matter.. but the BELIEF in a "god" which tied people together and helped them be effective---that was a powerful thing stumbled upon by random evolution.

Of course the rules are changing now.

Larger tribal groups trying to "stuff their version of the God Delusion" down everyone else's throats used to be semi-ok. But now if such a group gets a Nuke, then the end of the world might be nigh.. not due to their hallucinatory deity, but due to more than 200,000 years of evolution has backed us into this corner.

We better get past any and ALL hallucinations, and biases, that tell us we should Nuke other groups out of existence and other world-ending habits, like turning everything into plastic and then throwing it away.. marine life is going to go extinct if we don't stop this retarded habit. Among many other retarded habits.

Well anywho.

I guess I got off on that tangent, to demonstrate how thoroughly I do NOT want to be a "crazy person" with crazy theories, that is part of the problem and not part of the solution.

I want to be part of the solution.

So I am VERY reluctant to discuss a lot of my "crazy" theories and experiences. I'm just starting to loosen up a little bit.

But don't expect me to go off the deep end. ATS is full of people who do that.. I do not wish to let "the Phenomenon" drive me crazy.. as that is what "the Phenomenon" (and religon/mysticism/spirituality) tend to do.

But I've definitely run into some very weird stuff that I try to make sense of; so that's why I am interested in sorting it all out.

Maybe the answer is that I need a good shot of Lithium.

But even *if* I'm "crazy", I find value in tossing around POSSIBILITIES to discuss. If you don't turn a particular THEORY into your RELIGION; then you are relatively safe. At the end of the day, if you can let go every last bit of "crazy" and still manage to be a "good and useful" person who is good to your friends, family and little animals.. then it was all just good fun.

For all we know, we are all just "brains in jars" and the "lab technicians" are rolling around on the floor, holding their thorasic cavities with their tentacles, every time one of us uses the phrase "the laws of physics".

Ok, that's my intro to this chat post.

I'll probably start discussing stuff like "Post-Singularity Machine Elves" more in this thread, and less in the other thread.

Have a nice day!

Kev

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

You're doing this to confuse me now aren't you.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

You're doing this to confuse me now aren't you.

Dang! Busted!

Ok.. if you want to talk about Vallee and his version of things .. the other one.
If nothing about Vallee then this one.

You might put a yellow sticky on the back of each hand to keep it straight.

I will keep posting in both.. Jacques Vallee's ideas are too important to not
be discussed, without burying his ideas in my own.

Kev

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Hmm...this thread has the Flaming Ferret Wench seal of approval!

I will admit that I'm not quite on board with Vallee, so I'm having a little difficulty knowing what to respond in that thread. If you ask me why, you won't like the answer...just juggling different theories at the moment, not sure which ones I want to drop and which to keep.

In regards to the Reptilians (I see you shudder, hehe...) I believe my question was asking if the 'core group' behind the control system was the same group that David Icke refers to as the 'Reptilians'.
Everybody seems to believe that there is indeed a group in control, but "who" and "what" they are is not clear.

While I may not understand everything that you speak about, I'm certainly interested. I will keep reading, keep learning and keep questioning. If I get annoying, just toss me a donut. Apparently that works.
S&F for my favourite Sherman.
jacy

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I don't know what you are talking about, but machine elves are a common race of elf that appears when people smoke '___'. They definitely consistently appear. Reptillians will also appear, as they did during a controlled '___' study in the 90's.
edit on 16pmMon, 16 May 2016 16:28:54 -0500kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
All matter and energy can be traced back to a singularity occurring approximately 13 to 14 billion years ago.
Before there was up down left right before or after this perfect singularity technically the whole past present and future was ultimately already present in it.
If there is such a being that exists in past present and future simultaneously all that wasn't all that ever will be has already happened andwhat is happening presently in one simultaneous expression of existence and reality.
It is the true condensed essence of reality all other things are just distractions from that one perfect truth
edit on 16-5-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Argh! You blew the magic show and revealed what was behind the curtain (which, apparently, is everything that was, is and will be... and then some!).

But that's kinda like saying "it's God and we'll never understand until back in proper perspective within the singularity" and as these human things, we cannot really grasp the totality of being set up with that deficit of seeming individuality... or something like that.. .forgive me, my blood sugar is either high or low... hard to tell, sometimes.

Might as well clap with one hand, masturbate with the other, and watch TV with your third eye.

I wanna hear about the weirdness , or tell stories to pass the time until we remember the singularity and are astonished back into individuals again... forgetting that being here, in this persistent illusion, is infinitely weird enough for any poor sentience in of itself!

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
And so... "Hey, KBP! Why do you think energy intelligence exists? What are your experiences/observations that tell you so?"

To be fair, though I've bored many here with some snippets, I'll relate that I lived in a few "haunted" residences and observed daily evidence of invisible things moving about, with witnesses, sometimes, and different dogs reacting to unseen things, and even saw a real "apparition" a few times ...

enough to hammer home all the tales of "ghosts" have some anchor in objective reality... seeing PK before that set the stage for my own acceptance of the possibility... which might or might not be that important, as belief helps, but folks with no beliefs in "occult" stuff were effected at these residences, too.
edit on 5/16/2016 by Baddogma because: affected to effective for effect

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

It is the true condensed essence of reality all other things are just distractions from that one perfect truth

"other things"....like what?

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Like, i guess all other things.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I'm just going to paint my ass blue while standing on my head and playing harmonica.

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Will you be playing it with yer ass?
If so. Awesome

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: olaru12

Like, i guess all other things.

Like, that's what I thought....

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Conversion disorder and conversion effects can be mighty powerful.

Kev

posted on May, 16 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: jacygirl

Why do you like "reptilians" as a conversation starter?

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

And why do you like asking questions that are conversation enders ... ?

Heh.

Care to mention how you caught the whiff of these "others" ... others that might be termed 'another maybe aspect of ourselves' if your view of their/our symbiotic nature is correct.

We just might be these proposed "others" at some other meta level, or math set. Perhaps they are part of our ouroboros of existence... our shadow, so-to-speak, upon a further conscious plane...

edit on 5/17/2016 by Baddogma because: cleaned up

posted on May, 17 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

It's really a long story.

I spent YEARS refining so-called "co-existence with Kundalini". It caused interesting changes in my body and brain.

There was the golden radiant stage.. there was the silver silence stage.

There were stages that included various extreme sensory inputs.

And at the very end, after the little lifeform finished hatching and left, as you know,
I was left "empty" and scared.

I'd never been alone before.

From "before birth" I'd always had the silent, but radiant presence within me.

However I was wrong about so many things, despite all those "mystical fireworks".

You can be dead wrong, I mean 100% wrong about everything, and STILL fall into
those kind of experiences.

So as you know, now that i no longer care about "peak experiences", and I've learned
about the layers of deception upon deception,

I've had a better chance to see things more clearly.. now that all vestiges of self-interest
are gone, other than simple curiosity, with no time rush whatsoever.

So sometimes I find myself interacting with a "sentient, dark, cold, plasma lifeform"
within my body, that happens to be talking to something else out there..

I don't seek these experiences.. I just overhear "gossip" sometimes.

Then I take that gossip, and weave it into my research, and see if it holds water.

So maybe I just have a vivid imagination..

But vivid imaginations and intuitions can sometimes give "hints", which may or may
not be useful.

I can also "do a procedure" If I care to do so, but I'm not interested in hatching another
lifeform within me (a "soul" you know). I'd like to live a peaceful life with my wife,
just doing a few useful things here and there.

Kev

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

Hi, I'm sorry I haven't replied sooner.
Yesterday words weren't coming easy, I was stressed and felt fumbly and awkward. (Didn't want to mess up your thread with gibberish, although I am fluent, lol)

As for those pesky Reptilians...the reason I mentioned them was in reference to the 'control'...the 'core group' behind the scenes. I was asking if the 'control group' that is talked about is the same group that David Icke refers to as "Reptilians".

I believe that there is indeed a group in control, but have no real idea if they are Reptilian/inter-dimensional/religious entities...ghosts, phantoms...pixies...or ferrets. (or God forbid, just human beings)

There seems to be a definite evil and it apparently has much power. All the stories about our worldly leaders involved in pedophilia, devil worship, drinking blood, sacrificing babies...pretty horrifying if even a little bit true.

That's just me, studying different theories...trying to put pieces together in the puzzle...wondering what to believe and what to discard. While it would be lovely to think that someone/something benevolent is out there...I'm not sure I actually believe that it's true.

FlamingFerretWench

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

I personally don't think that there is much of a link between those horrible pedophiles and "the Trickster" type effect that accounts for much of the high strangeness.

On top of that, most/all of the "Trickster type effect" stuff shape changes.

I personally find 95% of the theories out there on such matters, BS.

The "Phenomenon" is BASED on deception after all.

I personally think that "reality" is based on deception overall.

Awareness of that reality is the first step to dealing with it.

Kev

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear

I personally think that "reality" is based on deception overall.

Kev

I agree, and that is why I pester you for explanations, lol.

I will admit that I do sometimes have a hard time understanding what you're describing, but I certainly try. I likely require a "Trickster for Dummies 101" handbook.
You know that I've been a fan of your writing for a while now, and am definitely interested in learning.
I'll try to keep the stupid questions to a minimum.

jacy

top topics

<<   2 >>

join