It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Breath of Her Dress

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
"Why do you return to me? I'm beginning to feel my nights are haunted.'' She wondered alone to herself.
The wind whispered softly through the cloth of her dress and entered into her heart...''So that I may kiss your soul.''
She blushed at the very thought and blew a return kiss into the wind, holding herself... or holding him... in her arms.

The very air became clear and refreshing again... She could breath once more.

Without love, she felt suffocated, the very breath of life within her extinguished... not knowing...
He noticed her first, she only recognized herself... so selfish... was he more than a mere reflection?
Many years have passed... as the soul yearns for the life giving connection.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Awesome Peppycat!

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 Thanks Quantum.😊

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Your welcome, I hope all is great! How do I make the smell of ocean again with your oils?

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 Well, you like the smell of coconut because you love the beach(sunblock smell..?) and I suggest adding a bit of vetiver essential oil because its the closest oil smelling like sand, imo. ...for ocean water smell, I'll have to think on that(no fish oils!).

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Thank you, I will go buy the oil tomorrow. No fish oil, lol

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12 You will have to buy a carrier oil, like jojoba and then warm the jojoba in hot water and warm up some coconut cream oil(which is solid at room temp)... then both oils are warm and you can mix them... there is no true essential oil of coconut that I am aware of... you might find a synthetic version... if you have any questions pm me.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Thank you kind friend.
Love the writing!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: peppycatshoutvout.age appropriate rated...pg.

edit on 20-7-2016 by peppycat because: brackets[]

new topics

top topics

join