It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquakes are Proof of a Expanding Earth.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

Newton was a fascinating individual. While he's generally credited with being something like the father of modern science because of his application of scientific methodology, you have to appreciate that he didn't grow up in a world where this was the norm like we do today. Newton grew up in a world where a scientific approach was not the norm and the people around him had some mystical beliefs and so of course it's not surprising that Newton was influenced by the society in which he lived to also have some mystical beliefs.

Yes, absolutely correct. And the most direct society he lived in, was the "Royal Society", and that society was heavily influenced by another society, freemasonry... Mystical Beliefs.

Origins

A small group of learned men, interested in the “experimental” or “new” philosophy as it was then called, began to meet informally from about 1645 at Gresham College in Bishopsgate to attend lectures and discuss their mutual interests. They called themselves “the invisible college.” Gresham had been founded in 1579 by a bequest of Sir Thomas Gresham, who laid down in his will the subjects to be taught. These were: divinity, medicine, geometry, astronomy, rhetoric and music.

Gresham had been appointed joint General Warden of Masons in 1567, so it is therefore not surprising that he sought to imbue his new college with the principles of Freemasonry.
www.africaresource.com...

The Royal Society was founded by Freemasons, and dominated by Freemasons for the first two centuries of its existence. This raises the questions of why this was so, and what did the Masons hope to gain out of it? It is difficult to give a short answer.
www.africaresource.com...

It is of interest, Sir Edumd Hally was not listed as a member of the Royal society in this article, But non the less a very prominent member. And since the Royal Society was originally formed using the principals of Freemasonry, one also must take into consideration "Hood Winking", and the title of 32nd level, "Keepers of the Royal Secret". And this quote from Hally to Newton "Nearer the gods no mortal may approach."

Newton was a very honest man and towards the end of his life became quite disillusion. It not clear as to what might have transpired during the rewrite of his equations by Hally, but it might have to do with a total rewrite, by Hally. Was Newton inadvertently informed he might expose one of the "Occult" truths? He burned his research, or, someone burned it for him.

The problem with keeping something a secret, "At all costs", in in the end, will cost us everything. Was Newton correct with his research into ancient history? Will he be correct with his 2060 date? Is the plot thickening, or, actually thinning. Time will tell, time, will tell!!!

edit on PMSaturdaySaturday stAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1353 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Was Newton correct with his research into ancient history?
Slightly more on topic.
Is his gravitational math accurate?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Was Newton correct with his research into ancient history?
Slightly more on topic.
Is his gravitational math accurate?
It appears it is in fact, not Newtons math, it belongs to Hally. So at this point there is no way to examine Newtons original math, as he burned most of his research. I am an investigator, not a Mathematician. You would have to have a Mathematician study Hally's conclusions.

Phage, I am sorry to have to answer that way, this isn't fast food.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

It appears it is in fact, not Newtons math, it belongs to Hally.

It appears that you, in fact, made that up.
That is not what your source says.

So at this point there is no way to examine Newtons original math, as he burned most of his research.
He did?
www.newtonproject.sussex.ac.uk...

edit on 5/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   

It appears it is in fact, not Newtons math, it belongs to Hally.

It appears that you, in fact, made that up.
That is not what your source says.

So at this point there is no way to examine Newtons original math, as he burned most of his research.
He did?
www.newtonproject.sussex.ac.uk...

Previously I posted this

In 1727, just weeks before his death, Isaac Newton burned volumes of his own manuscripts. What did those papers contain? After spending much of his life studying the ancient art of alchemy, the codes of the bible, and trying to predict the apocalypse, did he discover something the world was not prepared to face? Modern psychiatrists suggest that this act, along with other strange behaviors, was caused by a sickness that not only made him paranoid and obsessive, but also explained his genius.
www.smithsonianchannel.com...

According to the Smithsonian, he did, burn his work. So, it is entirely possible his original thesis was supplanted by Hally. After all, Hally paid for all the work involved. Money talks.......... Newton died in distress.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Was the Principia one of the volumes burned? Or are you assuming that?
www.theguardian.com...

So, it is entirely possible his original thesis was supplanted by Hally. After all, Hally paid for all the work involved. Money talks.......... Newton died in distress.

There are letters to Halley. There are notebooks specific to the Principia. Newton wrote it, Halley provided criticism during the process.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

So, it is entirely possible his original thesis was supplanted by Hally. After all, Hally paid for all the work involved. Money talks.......... Newton died in distress.

There are letters to Halley. There are notebooks specific to the Principia. Newton wrote it, Halley provided criticism during the process.

If you were to set Hally and Newton side by side and compare them, even though the world seems to worship Newton for his discoveries, Hally is the giant when it comes to intelligence and theory.

Edmond (or Edmund) Halley was an English scientist who is best known for predicting the orbit of the comet that was later named after him. Though he is remembered foremost as an astronomer, he also made significant discoveries in the fields of geophysics, mathematics, meteorology and physics.
www.space.com...

If there were anyone alive at the time who understood more than Newton, it was Hally. Hally also proposed that the earth was hollow, go figure.

Three hundred years ago in 1692, an article by Edmond Halley proposed that the Earth was hollow.(1) Its theory was based on the value of lunar relative density given by Isaac Newton. The first edition of Newton’s Principia (1687) found that “... the mass of the Moon will be to the mass of the Earth as 1 to 26, approximately”, citing the relative densities of Moon to Earth as 9 to 5.(2) This value of lunar relative mass was in excess by a factor of three, as the true mass ratio is 1:81. Arguably the most significant error in the Principia’s Book III, it left an ultra-dense Moon circling our Earth.(3) Edmond Halley simply invoked these figures: “Sir Isaac Newton has demonstrated the Moon to be more solid than our Earth, as 9 to 5; why may we not then suppose four ninths of our globe to be cavity?”(4) It is remarkable that so erroneous a figure, having such unlikely implications, could be thus presented without need for further justification. Halley’s theory appeared as the first significant deduction to be drawn from the Principia.
dioi.org...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Was the Principia one of the volumes burned? Or are you assuming that?
It is possible, the "original" was burned. But no way to tell. Dead men tell no tales... As I understand it may have been edited 3 times. I could be wrong...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

If there were anyone alive at the time who understood more than Newton, it was Hally. Hally also proposed that the earth was hollow, go figure.
Yes. He was wrong, of course, but he derived that idea from Newton's work. As you pointed out. Newton was wrong about that, but not about how gravity behaves.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Yes. He was wrong, of course, but he derived that idea from Newton's work. As you pointed out. Newton was wrong about that, but not about how gravity behaves.

I'm going to do what our beloved secret society has been doing for quite some time. Taking things out of context.

Newton was wrong

Thank you Phage for agreeing with me. I shall spread this far and wide. And as far as my associates can spread it. PHAGE AGREES WITH ME, THE EARTH IS HOLLOW!

Obviously, the above statement is taken completely out of its original context, and you Phage, must agree with me completely on this subject.. Admit it lol

Just having fun with ya..

So, your saying the father of the HET, Edmund, only superficially correct Newton? THE FATHER OF THE HOLLOW EARTH THEORY CORRECTING NEWTON?????????? (Not Yelling, only speaking loudly
)

He was wrong, obviously, correct? What else might he have also gotten a little bit, wrong?? And is that error, taken out of context?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

He was wrong, obviously, correct? What else might he have also gotten a little bit, wrong??

Not the laws of gravitation. Nor the laws of motion. They work very well.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

He was wrong, obviously, correct? What else might he have also gotten a little bit, wrong??

Not the laws of gravitation. Nor the laws of motion. They work very well.

The question is, are they as accurate as they could be???

They work very well
That all depends on who they are working for, and for what reason. I'm not speaking of the mundane application of gravity. I'm speaking of the applications, that could be.

But phage, just like so many others, the context is illusive, when their are ulterior motives involved. And, secret societies singing praises to an imposter.

As has been pointed out numerous times, reality lays within the boundaries of perception, and the persons ability, to see past them. But lets leave the last part out, it might give too many people the idea, their minds are free, of boundaries.

Personally, if I live to the year 2060, Ill be 104 years old. It just wont matter to me one little bit, one way, or the other...........................

Now, was Newton wrong about that date too?? Oh, that's right, he had a bond fire.................................................

Go ahead, keep your faith Phage. But ain't no body going to enjoy, Heaven. Mason, or otherwise.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The question is, are they as accurate as they could be???

Einstein tweaked them a bit but not so you'd notice.
How accurate would you like them to be. Accurate beyond the ability for instruments to measure?

Personally, if I live to the year 2060, Ill be 104 years old. It just wont matter to me one little bit, one way, or the other...
Is that when the expanding Earth is going to pop like a balloon?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The date appears to indicate when he believed Jesus would return. You asked. (Note to self: Dear God, please let me live to 105. I got to see this
)

In the recovered works of Newton only 3/10 had to do with "Science". Religion, ancient history, and alchemy were his real passion.

The following documentary give further, though bias, information concerning him "Secret Life of Isaac Newton". It does not discuss the depth of contact between Newton and Hally and actually downplays the relationship between them., but casually introduces the relationship. It also give no mention of Halley's contribution to Newtons work. And also brings out that Newton firmly believed that God (my divine creator) is quite involved in the movements of the heavenly bodies. Phage, I'm sure your not happy about that one lol lol.

At least in this documentary it is admitted that even Newton hadn't a clue as to what gravity was, and assigned its role to the divine. He was only able to measure it's effects.

THE HOLLOW WORLD OF EDMOND HALLEY

Halley had been much involved with the production of the Principia, and it now seemed to provide him with a key. Its estimate of the Earth/Moon mass ratio suggested to him that the Earth was hollow. How else could that ratio be explained? The germ of the idea may have dawned upon him while reading Burnet’s Sacred theory of the Earth which had appeared (in Latin) in 1681. This assigned hollow cavities to the Earth, catacombs and subterranean grottoes, but did so in a traditional mode in accord with classic myth and lore (20). The tenor of Burnet’s vision was, as Schaffer has observed (21), in stark contrast to that of Halley.

dioi.org...

And why the rather cryptic message from Halley to Newton, inserted in the forward of the Principia by Halley??

""Nearer the gods no mortal may approach."???

Pop like a Balloon? No, it will slowly start to come apart. First the outer shell you and I reside on. Then, slowly the interior shell, where the little g gods reside, will start to swell, expand rapidly and push outwards taking bits of the outer shell with it. I just hope Jesus and the angels will be able to catch all of us, before our eyes pop out

It appears Halley actually realized the truth concerning the true makeup of our little blue marble, and attempted to modify it into spheres within spheres to divert what the ancients were saying. Another Mason by the name of John Uri Lloyd wrote a fictional story (Etidorhpa) about the Hollow earth, but in his book he depicted the interior as being void of life. It was an awesome book, by the way.

Though I can not prove what the "Royal Secret is", I can theorize however, that the earth is hollow, and it is the seat of the gods. And as you can imagine, I'm no good at keeping secrets, but it is for a really really good cause.

There are two things that can be done to slow the expansion. But I doubt anyone would be interested in what they are.

And Ill leave this for you to ponder.

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods

Albert Einstein

Why in earth did all these most intelligent men keep referring to God, and the gods?

So, do I hear any deep thunderous laughter emanating from under my feet? Nope, just silence.

I apologize to those who feel I have ventured off topic.

So, lets look at the Hawaiian Island chain and what it might represent, from a geological perspective.
edit on PMSaturdaySaturday stAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago5659 by All Seeing Eye because: name of book

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The Hawaiian Island chain is a chain of volcanic islands created by one active volcano, both above, and below the surface of the Pacific Ocean.. I'm going to coin a new term for my explanation, "Volcano Pit", or hot spot to science.

Her is a brief description of the history of mapping the ocean floor.

A Brief History of Sonar Development

And as a result of research it has been discovered that the Hawaiian Islands, are actually a chain of volcanic events that span approximately 40 million years. So from the beginning of the track to present day Hawaii, the original Volcano track has traveled 3,833 miles. On the outer surface, that is. The pit itself, or the mechanism that created this Volcano, hasn't really moved at all, at least from its perspective.

There is a very strange nature about Volcanoes, in they don't seem to get up and move about much. Certainly, a new vent hole may open up from a single volcano, or even multiples of vent holes may come to the surface and spread away from the central vent. You also might have side vents, also releasing the internal pressure that may erupt to the surface miles away from the central vent. But most generally, they stay within a given locality.

There are other examples of these volcanic tracks scattered around the world. Some are easy to see while others are confused in numbers of individual events.

Volcanoes are in essence, stationary events. So how can we have a volcanic track, 3,833 miles long that might suggest a volcano in transit???

The Hawaiian Islands were formed by such a hot spot occurring in the middle of the Pacific Plate. While the hot spot itself is fixed, the plate is moving. So, as the plate moved over the hot spot, the string of islands that make up the Hawaiian Island chain were formed.
oceanservice.noaa.gov...

Science is suggesting their is a hot spot in the middle of the pacific plate, and that a plate is moving over it. Fair enough. Though geologic time this hot spot will build up and rupture the outer crust producing either a sea mount or an Island, and that depends on how long the hot spot stays in one place. The distance between each event can vary anywhere between 5 miles and over 200 miles. There is no uniformity in these events, only generalities. It generally erupts through the surface as sufficient pressures are achieved, and exhausted, to start a new cycle.

The record of movement of the outer crust is quite obvious, but what of the crust where the pit resides? Does that crust not also move?

A little history needs to be addressed, first.

“Sir Isaac Newton has demonstrated the Moon to be more solid than our Earth, as 9 to 5; why may we not then suppose four ninths of our globe to be cavity?”
dioi.org...
UCL DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY STUDIES

Sir Edumd Halley is the father of the Present Hollow earth theory, and not to be confused with others that followed him. He is the first to make the suggestion based on Issac Newtons mathematical equations. But more than that, Sir Edmund actually assisted in the writing of the " Principia", and actually edited the work, at the sole expense of himself, Sir Edmund Halley..

One of the other observations Edmund Halley had scientifically deduced was that their were 2 north poles, and two south poles.

From the study of magnetic compass variations, Halley by 1683 had reached the quite original conclusion that the Earth possessed four magnetic poles (11). He described in the Philosophical transactions of that year how two of these poles were located in the “Southern ocean” and the two northern ones were in the Bering Strait and Spitzbergen (12). However he could not account for the existence of multiple poles, nor their gradual displacement with time, acknowledging that the latter depended on “secrets as yet utterly unknown to Mankind” (13).
dioi.org...

"secrets as yet utterly unknown to Mankind". At this point I must, point out, I personally have no wish, no desire, for the earth to be anything, but what it is. And presently due to the political structure in place, discovering new geologic phenomenon, is virtually impossible, compared to the Days of Newton, and Halley. In those days the "Peer Review" process was limited to the membership of the Royal Society. And even with those very minimal requirements, only one person sat in judgment of new discoveries.

Today any new observations or discoveries must go through a myriad of hoops and sadly, political gate keepers. For not all scientific discoveries will see the light of day, for one reason, or another.

In this particular case we are speaking of the premiere minds of the day, the best this world had to offer, one known for creating the mathematical system of calculus, and the other using that calculus to prove the world was not what we believe presently. But of course, the scientific community of today are not allowed to pick up where those two great minds left off. Heaven forbid, the world find out the truth, that the "Principia" was a joint effort, to say the very least.

I, personally do not consider myself to be the same caliber of those two great minds, but when reviewing all their research, Halley seems to be bore out in his observations. Had Halley been allowed to see the Hawaiian Island volcano tracks, the world might be a different place today.

Halley summarized the world was made up of at least two spheres with a cavity in the center. By his own magnetic measurements he concluded there were two, not one axis poles. As a side note he believed it possible for a air gap to be present between them. Two magnetic poles, would represent, two magnetic spheres. And if true that one is expanding, the other must expand as well. And this may very well be the reason the magnetic north seems to wonder. When it may be entirely possible that the reason for magnetic drift is the two separate magnetized spheres interacting with one another.

Halley concluded they were unhinged from one another with a air gap between. But if you notice, the pit, or hot spot that is producing the track, is actually anchored in the inner crust. The two spheres have moved independently of each other, but it does not appear not to be by a very large amount. You might be able to judge this by the bends the track makes, as both spheres expand, independently of each other. The interior sphere expands and the pit moves slowly to the right, while the outer crust expands, moves slowly to the left. The track is a geologic record, of the movements of both spheres.

If one remembers that in Halley and Newtons time, knowledge of the ocean floor was not available to them. So what both of them had accomplished for their time was nothing less than miraculous, in my humble opinion.

I have only seen one estimate as to the depth of this pit, and it is said to be 60 miles deep. So, if that were true, the outer shell can be little thicker than that. The pressure of the volcano must Travers from the inner crust to the outer crust, as it displays itself. And as cloth passes by the sewing machine needle, it is punctured and filled with molten lava. There really can be no air gap.

To be continued:

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Seismology is the study of Earth Quakes and how the vibrations traverse our world. It paints a picture as to what is inside of our earth, but in the end, is a interpretive art, science. It is true the science behind the theory is sound, but its interpretation of the data can be, and usually is, challenged.

There can be no doubt that there are regions within the earth both sides agree upon. Upper Mantle, Lower Mantle. But in the alternative theory they would be called Upper Sphere, and Lower Sphere. Of these Spheres there may in fact be other zones within, but married to the primary, both in the upper, and lower. So, it appears Halley may have been correct in some remote way, with his theory.

Academia or the accepted scientific community rejects the notion that Ancient History can play a role in discovering anything new within our collective reality. And in my own opinion, Its criminal to have a policy in place that attempts to limit our research into such mysteries, whether the policy is made public or not. Assigning ancient history to no more a role than mythology, is a sin, and a crime, against humanity. Again, in my opinion. Issac Newton and the men of their time, were free to investigate, without prejudice. Issac Newton was also, a Ancient Historian.

I will not replicate all the evidence from the past as found in ancient manuscripts. Its too numerous to display in a forum such as this. But I will only leave one small bit of Ancient evidence, and what the Ancient Greeks thought of the idea of a hollow earth. And I would have little doubt that Edmund Halley or Issac Newton would have not discovered.

Geod: Translated from ancient Greek is "Earth Like"

Just a Hollow Rock, right?

So, if the planet consists of two primary Spheres, independent of each other, but still in contact with each other, would occasionally "rub" each other, as they expand, and as a result, cause a Earth Quake. For if they are expanding, they must also adjust to the new larger diameter. Rock does not bend, they break.

posted on May, 22 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
But I will only leave one small bit of Ancient evidence, and what the Ancient Greeks thought of the idea of a hollow earth.
So, do you think it's a good idea to abandon what we've learned in the last 2000 years and go back to believing what the Greeks believed?

Inertia

Aristotle taught that objects have to be pushed along in their sideways motion to maintain that motion. When the force runs out, the objects stop.
Our entire space program wouldn't work if Aristotle was right. We rely on our spacecraft to keep moving without anything pushing them. According to Aristotle they'd stop without anything pushing them, which we find doesn't happen, so while the ancient Greeks were impressive for their time, they had some basic things completely wrong.

Lemme guess, now you're going to show me a piece of Mayan jewelry shaped like a bird, and claim it's an ancient space shuttle, right?

edit on 2016522 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

You don't need a new term, we already have one. It's called a volcanic hotspot - a weakness in the mantle. There's one at Yellowstone too. It all fits in with the theory of plate tectonics. As for volcanoes living and dying it's remarkably simple. Subduction of crustal rocks into the upper mantle leads to melting, which forms magma chambers and then volcanoes. Take a look at the Three Sisters complex in Oregon.
As for the hollow earth theory, it's baseless.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

So, do you think it's a good idea to abandon what we've learned in the last 2000 years and go back to believing what the Greeks believed?

Well, now that you ask, I don't think there is anything wrong with Pork Jerky. It would be a fine substitute. Maybe not for everyone, religious bias, you know.

My statement concerning the geod is merely offering what is known as "Circumstantial evidence". And Circumstantial evidence, is admissible in a court of law, as I'm sure it was, in the Royal Society's court.

Taking my statement to assume we should all go back in time, throw out all scientific data, and wear toga's, is completely and utterly out of the context it was offered. But that, in itself may not really be a bad idea lol lol

Aristotle taught that objects have to be pushed along in their sideways motion to maintain that motion. When the force runs out, the objects stop.
In which context did he make this observation, under the influence of the force known as gravity, or outside of the force known as gravity. The context would make a difference in my answer.

posted on May, 23 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Oh, and you mentioned the bend in the Hawaiian-Emperor seamount chain. Here's a handy little link with a new theory about the reason for it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join