It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquakes are Proof of a Expanding Earth.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Ove38

Ok.
You don't exist.

*poof*

From now on I will gradually disappear from your reality, that is if you don't say anything to the contrary.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Say again?
Couldn't quite copy.

edit on 5/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Say again?

As long as you speak about me, I am a part of your reality.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   
But I might be delusional.
Does that make you real?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I have a feeling that everyone has stopped taking this thread seriously. Fair enough.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   

But I might be delusional.
Does that make you real?

Try to remember, speech alters consciousness, consciousness alters reality.

BTW: The earth is expanding
edit on 21-5-2016 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Only subjectively. Only as far as you are concerned.
Your consciousness (or lack thereof) has no effect on my reality. So, enjoy your little corner of reality. Create any reality you wish.

edit on 5/21/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Only subjectively. Only as far as you are concerned.
Your consciousness (or lack thereof) has no effect on my reality. So, enjoy your little corner of reality.

Depends on whether you believe my words or not. If you believe my words they change your reality, not just your awareness of reality.
edit on 21-5-2016 by Ove38 because: text fix

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
What happens if I don't believe your words, but I believe that you believe them?
Anything?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

What happens if I don't believe your words, but I believe that you believe them?
Anything?

My words change my reality.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Mine is not so easily altered. But were it be so.

Ok. Enjoy your reality. Just don't confuse it with that of others.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Mine is not so easily altered. But were it be so.

Ok. Enjoy your reality. Just don't confuse it with that of others.

How could one confuse heaven and hell ?

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I do wish Phage and Over38 would take their bickering somewhere else...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: pikestaff
I do wish Phage and Over38 would take their bickering somewhere else...
This really isn't bickering, even though it may have the appearance of that.

It is quite constructive "Trains of Thought" to consider about why some people actually take stock in the dilutions of others.

No joke, its a reality

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

What phage and Ove38 have demonstrated is discourse, when two minds compare their realities with each other. And in the context of this thread, Phage "Believes" Subduction to be a "Reality" where Ove38 believes expansion to be a "Reality". Who is right? Let the discourse continue.

As has been pointed out, reality is subjective and entirely dependent on our observations. Well, to a point. We, that being believers and non believers alike, live, in a paradigm, and that paradigm has a set of baseline realities, or as physics would call them, laws. And those laws are not something we can change, until at least,we understand them completely.

Our understanding of the laws of physics when it comes to planet formation, are hampered by the inability to scientifically observe the process originally, or to examine a completed planet, until, we are able to see with our own photon receptors the results. And that means to observe what is, and what isn't, at the core of our very own planet.

Theory is an awesome intellectual tool, that helps us understand those physics laws. But some people seem to forget that theory is filled with assumptions, when it comes to the center of this planet.

There are two predominant theories as to what is at the center of this planet. One theory states it is filled with iron, nickle, and molten rock. The other states our solid planet, is an illusion, and filled with a atmosphere and central radiating point, and filled with a intelligentsia that prefers not to be identified.. Evidence acceptance of either theory resides with each individual.

I have gone to great lengths to study each theory, 38 years in all. And I, personally, regardless of what our present academia teaches, Believe that due to scientific findings, our planet is in fact, "hollow" and expanding. And as a result, Earthquakes are proof of a expanding earth.

Both Issac Newton and Edmund Hally were both members of the "Royal Society", and as such, peers of one another. And it was in fact, Hally, who edited Newtons works.

For the next few years, Halley traveled and made observations. He observed a comet in Paris in 1680 and worked with Giovanni Cassini to determine its orbit. In 1684, Halley, with fellow Royal Society members Christopher Wren and Robert Hooke, visited Isaac Newton to discuss theories of planetary motion. Newton showed them his calculations. Halley persuaded Newton to expand his studies and allow him to edit the work. Halley paid all the expenses, corrected the proofs himself, and brought "Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica" ("Mathematical Principles of Natural Philosophy," often referred to as the "Principia") to print in 1687.
www.space.com...

So in essence, Mr hollow, "Schooled", Mr Solid, in simplicity that is. Newton allowed Hally to influence his reality. So, one might wonder what Newton burned, and why. The plot thickens...

Halley quotes

"Nearer the gods no mortal may approach."
— Preface, "Philosophiae Naturalis Principia Mathematica," referring to Isaac Newton
www.space.com...

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye

What phage and Ove38 have demonstrated is discourse, when two minds compare their realities with each other. And in the context of this thread, Phage "Believes" Subduction to be a "Reality" where Ove38 believes expansion to be a "Reality". Who is right?
The hypotheses can be tested by experiment. If you believe "My words change my reality" as Ove38 says, you could utter the words "gravity doesn't exist" and step off a tall building. If the result is something like the following photo, then that hypothesis is falsified.

Even though this experiment is dangerous, it might remove a lot of stupid from the gene pool. Please post here before you try it though, to give me a chance to move my car.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageurlol lol

Maybe she just didn't utter the magic words, before she took her leap of faith...

Its sad that you choose to use a photo of a tragic event to show your point. Heartless and insensitive. But non the less, it can not prove one way or the other as to the hidden forces of gravity. Was she drawn to the earth, or pushed to the earth, the outcomes would be identical.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
a reply to: Arbitrageurlol lol

Maybe she just didn't utter the magic words, before she took her leap of faith...
I didn't claim she did. What I am saying is anybody who thinks doing so will result in a different outcome is free to try it as long as they tell me first so I can move my car.

it can not prove one way or the other as to the hidden forces of gravity
No experiment can prove the effect of unicorn farts on the ozone layer either. But since there's zero evidence for unicorns and for "hidden forces of gravity" in our solar system, those aren't things a rational person would be wondering about.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

It never entered my mind, until that is, you put it there. Well, what does science say about unicorns......???

Unicorns are real - maybe just not that cute.

The so-called “Siberian unicorn” existed on the planet as recently as 29,000 years ago, according to a new discovery published in the American Journal of Applied Sciences.

Read more here: www.sacbee.com...=cpy
www.goodhousekeeping.com...

SO, fiction, turned into fact, when one considers the original context. I would also imagine they passed gas that might have had a impact on the ozone. lol lol lol. But then again, it all depends on how you wish to view, reality.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
That creature is called the "Giant Rhinoceros" and it's not a unicorn, though if you can find a story on the internet saying so, you'll apparently believe it.

Elasmotherium ("Thin Plate Beast"), also known as the giant rhinoceros, is an extinct genus of rhinoceros endemic to Eurasia during the Late Pliocene through the Pleistocene

Search for "Elvis lives" and you'll get million of hits so I guess Elvis is still alive too, right?

Unless you believe the guy who said not everything posted on the internet is true.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join