It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pay Gap Alert: Clinton Foundation Male Execs Earn 38% More Than Women

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Not a great look for Hillary. I'm actually pretty surprised by this news. I thought Hillary was all about equality, but this certainly doesn't seem equal.

On average, top male executives at the foundation earn $109,000 more than the top female executives with positions in the C-suite.

The numbers were in stark contrast to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s campaign-oriented “Equal Pay Day” speech, which she delivered in Silicon Valley Tuesday. She charged that equal pay for women was “long overdue.”

The more you look into her and her past the more disturbing the image becomes. It's nothing new for politicians to say things to get elected, but you would think Hillary would at least try to insure her employees are paid fairly.

Link

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

than the top female executives with positions in the C-suite.

Interesting she put the women in the C suite

link   
So Hillary doesn't accept her own issued "woman card"?

Say it ain't so!! Trump will latch on to this for sure. Obviously she's never heard of practicing what you preach.

Maybe they just aren't as qualified?

edit on 5/12/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

link   

Dbl post
edit on 29531America/ChicagoThu, 12 May 2016 00:29:45 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

link   

Tripple post? Lol
edit on 30531America/ChicagoThu, 12 May 2016 00:30:47 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Awwwwww . . . what an unsurprise . . .
The gritchy compulsive liar; duplicitous Communist; gleeful traitor; farce of a woman fails to champion women in her own organization.
It seems to me [and I suspect you agree], that anyone who expects the gritchy one to be the least bit consistent; to show the least bit of integrity; . . . to care a gnat's fart's worth about 'the little people' . . . anyone who expects that is clearly delusional or thoroughly ignorant of the abundant evidence.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Remember how as Secretary of State she pushed to lower the minimum wage in Haiti from 60 cents to 40 cents?

Must be nice to give a speech and make more than those poor people will in decades.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

It seems to me [and I suspect you agree], that anyone who expects the gritchy one to be the least bit consistent; to show the least bit of integrity; . . . to care a gnat's fart's worth about 'the little people' . . . anyone who expects that is clearly delusional or thoroughly ignorant of the abundant evidence.

I agree wholeheartedly! Hillary as president is a terrifying prospect.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

She makes more off one of her speeches than most of US will make in decades.

This will be one election where we will see every dirty little secret she's ever had... aired. Things folks never heard about, things that didn't (but should have) make the news, etc. All of it will be drug out and paraded about. I hope she's prepared.
edit on 5/12/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I greatly hope you are correct.

I just know that the oligarchy has had a very firm grip on major media since they bought it out in 1915-1917.

I hope every evil word and deed of the Queen of Fosterizing gets aired very repeatedly morning, noon and night.

BTW, I'm curious about the elephant story and Australia--I'll U2U you.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:52 AM
link   
No surprise here, Hillary Clinton is a career politician at it's finest. She will say, do and agree with absolutely anything to get more votes whether she believes it or not, the woman card being just one example.

edit on 12-5-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
There is a difference between pay and earning.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Not a great look for Hillary. I'm actually pretty surprised by this news. I thought Hillary was all about equality, but this certainly doesn't seem equal.

Hilary pays lip service to whatever she thinks will get her votes. She actually doesn't believe in anything or care about anything except herself and her own legacy.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
You guys do realize that these executives do not all perform the same jobs and their pay would not necessarily be equal. Also, this is an average based on 8 men and 3 women.

The foundation’s 2013 IRS form 990 reveals that nearly three times as many men as women occupy the executive suites at the Little Rock, Arkansas-based foundation.

The foundation’s highest paid executive is Frederick Post, director of “sponsor and marketing,” who has built the foundation’s assets to $247 million. He received $484,000 in annual compensation.

We also have to consider that some of the compensation rates may be based on commission. Mr. Post has built-up the Foundation's assets and his pay may be tied to that achievement.

So before you guys get your panties all twisted, we would need to know a lot more about their positions and how they are paid.
edit on 12-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-5-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I think you are largely correct . . . she'd grasp for power almost regardless of what she had to say to do so.

HOWEVER, she has persistently held to Communist goals, ideals, strategies over the span of her adult life, as far as I can tell. She is at least a fiercely dedicated tyrannical ruthless globalist. I think those values are dear to her black heart and something she has her claws firmly clinched around.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You guys do realize that these executives do not all perform the same jobs and their pay would not necessarily be equal. Also, this is an average based on 8 men and 3 women.

This sounds like the same argument I have heard conservatives make for years regarding the pay gap. I didn't realize you were a conservative.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Meanwhile you're a be!iever in the gender pay gap myth.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This sounds like the same argument I have heard conservatives make for years regarding the pay gap. I didn't realize you were a conservative.

It's commons sense. Not all jobs pay the same and some jobs compensate based on commission. The 'equal pay for equal work' simply would not apply in this cases. They are not doing the same job.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Meanwhile you're a be!iever in the gender pay gap myth.

As a matter of fact, I don't believe I have ever commented on that particular topic on this site. Not once.

You don't have to fabricate lies to fit what you believe in.

It's dishonest and shows a lack of integrity.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

As a matter of fact, I don't believe I have ever commented on that particular topic on this site. Not once.

You don't have to fabricate lies to fit what you believe in.

It's dishonest and shows a lack of integrity.

Oh, so you agree it's a myth?

originally posted by: Metallicus

That's what I was getting at.
edit on 12-5-2016 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join