It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting Nordic Beings - A Story and a Question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I actually think the hybrids themselves are being mind controlled, not the original humans...?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I met Satan who seems to have nerves of steel, and a couple of fiery balls of light.

O I wish I had those nerves sometimes instead of being edgy.
edit on 13-5-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

I actually think that's exactly what they want us to believe. Makes perfect sense, with all this talk about hybrids no one's focusing on the reptilian ruling class which are probably really just Nordics in disguise..

I wish I was a skeptic.. I'd roll my eyes and say: "riiiight.. the "hybrids" are being "mind controlled""......"and you are saying they read minds too?"

"No one has ever proved telepathy." Ask Neil Degrasse Tyson.. he's trendy.

So easy.

Our beliefs and convictions are so easy to ridicule..
Either reality is too outlandish, or humans are too sheltered to the greater reality. I mean, who told people the idea of aliens visiting Earth is so ridiculous to begin with? It doesn't even make sense, must be a conditioned response..

And where's the social justice for us conspiracy theorists? I mean, a lot of us are alienated literally(Get it? Maybe we're those hybrids huh). But f*ck us, we're fair game. Having to deal with negative ET's and demonic entities. Still, I guess it's borderline exciting sometimes. The other times you just want to shoot yourself in the head. But what's the point? The wheel of life rolls on.. and dealing with suicide specifically, probably in some lower astral hell.

I think I need therapy.. f*cking aliens..

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLaughingGod
a reply to: JackHill

Are these hybrids aware of being hybrids? Human /_____ hybrids?

When you say "mind-control", do you mean that they can control people's minds?

How do you know this if I may ask?

Damn aliens... so tired of aliens and Buddhas..

Yes they're pretty aware, they're part of the aliens' project, they work for them and with them.

Yes, they can read minds, and also can make you do things and make you forget later. Do you remember of those cases where previous to an abduction, the abductee claims things like 'I usually won't go that road' or 'I don't know why I felt compelled to leave my house'? Well, that happens because the aliens are already manipulating you at distance. The human looking hybrids have the same abilities and won't just control the abductees, but also when already living here would go to a shop and get what they want, and just wave the cashier without paying anything. And the cashier will just wave back and nothing else. Really disturbing.

In order to know this, you need to properly inform yourself. It's necessary to look for patterns, things that people will claim happened to them, and later run comparisons. It's an investigative exercise. Look what abduction researchers have uncovered the past decades, the patterns are pretty clear, over and over again, but the phenomea evolves, eventually, and new information start to surface, repeating over time. In this case, the evolution was clear: at some point of the early XX century (even maybe before) alien abductions started, at first genetic material was extracted, years later the purpose of these abductions became clear when beings that seemed to be a cross between us and them made their apparition. What happened over time, is that these hybrid beings started to be more and more 'human' looking, to the point to be completely human looking. More or less at the same time, abductees started to suffer a different set of abductions, that will involve 'teaching' procedures to the hybrids (usually children and adolescents) about menial things about our society, stuff like why we have pets, why we go to school, when and where to eat, you know, things that we take for granted.

Some time later, young adult hybrids will pay visits to the abductees at their homes, and again, they were forced to teach them menial and social stuff, but this time right there. They will also 'pick' the abductees and take them to public places like shoppings to learn more, usually to places that were open 24 Hs, at late hours, to avoid as much as possible external human contact.

At least for since 15 years, there are hybrids already living among us, getting places to live, and even works. They're in fact infiltrating our society. The long term game, who knows. My opinion, global takeover after a breaking event. The abductees usually talk about 'the change' that's coming, the aliens told them that several times. I think that when they see they have the right numbers of agents among us, they'll trigger whatever event that is. And when I say agents, I'm not just talking about the hybrids, but also the abductees, which have explained over and over again how they were trained into things like piloting a ship, controlling a 'horde' of human beings, event telephatic exercises, meaning, some abductees are trained to 'use' telephatic abilities to do what they do, control other human beings.

The situation is pretty scary, and of course we can dismiss all the above claiming that we don't have evidence like alien tissue or a part of a ship, that the researchers 'manipulate' the abductees with wrong hypnosis application, and similar recurrent explanations. After reading a lot about the subject, I must say that this phenomena is real, physical, and the abductees are just claiming what happened to them, period.

What I believe people should be doing right now, is to massively demand and press the government in order to get answers, whatever the cost. Public manifestations, even revolts. Their silence is really worrying. I think our future as species is at stake here.

My 2 cents.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
a reply to: TheLaughingGod

I actually think the hybrids themselves are being mind controlled, not the original humans...?

It doesn't seem the case, they seem to be pretty willing to work with the aliens. All of them were artificially created in alien enviroments. They're just doing the tasks they're supposed to.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

a reply to: hidingthistime

I actually think that's exactly what they want us to believe. Makes perfect sense, with all this talk about hybrids no one's focusing on the reptilian ruling class which are probably really just Nordics in disguise..

I wish I was a skeptic.. I'd roll my eyes and say: "riiiight.. the "hybrids" are being "mind controlled""......"and you are saying they read minds too?"

"No one has ever proved telepathy." Ask Neil Degrasse Tyson.. he's trendy.

So easy.

There's no 'reptilian' ruling class. Let's roll back for a minute here, what's the more direct link our species have with the alien beings: the experiencers, aka, the abductees. They're the ones who really interacted with them, and the only ones that can provide us with actual, concrete information. Now, after decades of research, the more usual types of alien beings are as follow:

1 - Grey little aliens, you know, pretty big black eyes, big heads, no hair, short, skinny. Some of them, seem to be a bit taller, and usually have a 'higher' position.

2 - Hybrid beings, a cross between us and them. Some of them look exactly like us (I believe some of them are the ones some people usually call 'nordics')

3 - Mantis-like beings, similar to the insect we have on Earth, tall, skinny beings, that certainly seem to be 'in control'.

4 - Reptilian-like beings, nothing really special about them, seem to do the exact same jobe that the grey aliens, they're not seen many often as some people believe. Maybe they're a cross between them and some sort of reptilian-like race from another planet/place, who knows.

All the above can perform telephatic communication, mind reading and mind controlling over humans.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

A little bit of tongue in cheek from me there.. (the talk about a reptilian ruling class)

While I do believe in aliens visiting Earth at this time, I'm curious as to where you get this information on hybrids from?

Are the hybrids aware of being hybrids? Are they born to ordinary parents, and if not what's their cover story? There's a lot of questions to answer, I rarely hear people talking about hybrids.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I was kind of thinking the hybrids were to extend their races life spans by having the god spark. Love spark from us, for manifesting etc..

I could have been tricked into thinking that though...

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Quit focusing on race. Consciousness holds the answers. The human condition is overwhelmingly apparent, which is the point of this exercise, I suppose. Nordics, greys, reptilians etc... The lesson here is that we are all consciousness not races. Physical appearance is the greatest manipulation going. It prevents us from seeing the soul. We were sent here to understand the perception of existence. Focus on that. Our feelings are what differentiate us from each other, not how we appear. Look inward and maybe some clarity will be achieved.

posted on May, 14 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: thevirginiagent

Good answer! I agree wholeheartedly.

I really feel like we are all on a wonderful journey and things are become clearer and well, heading to brighter days for all.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Sorry, I must have missed your post - the larger one. Ignore any questions that you may have already answered.

It's interesting what you say, but in my opinion there's so many different species involved it's hard to say what's really going on. Multiple agendas colliding with each other.

I also believe in some type of management, primarily of a spiritual nature. Things might be controlled to a certain extent. Still, the situation might be dire anyway.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

A little bit of tongue in cheek from me there.. (the talk about a reptilian ruling class)

While I do believe in aliens visiting Earth at this time, I'm curious as to where you get this information on hybrids from?

Are the hybrids aware of being hybrids? Are they born to ordinary parents, and if not what's their cover story? There's a lot of questions to answer, I rarely hear people talking about hybrids.

The information about the hybrids can be found even in the early investigations on abductions, 75'-80. This is nothing new.

Like I said before, yes they're aware of who they are and they're willing participants on the alien projects. The hybrids that retain physical elements of their alien race live on the alien habitats/ships, they never go freely here on Earth. The human looking hybrids are trained aboard the ships on early age, and when ready, they're introduced into our society. Usually the abductees will play a teaching role with them. All kind of hybrids are artificially engineered, they don't have 'parents', at least not in the way we have.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Sorry, I must have missed your post - the larger one. Ignore any questions that you may have already answered.

It's interesting what you say, but in my opinion there's so many different species involved it's hard to say what's really going on. Multiple agendas colliding with each other.

I also believe in some type of management, primarily of a spiritual nature. Things might be controlled to a certain extent. Still, the situation might be dire anyway.

Remember, I'm just giving you the information already uncovered in the last decades, and I also believe there's no better source so far that the experiencers themselves, that had direct contact with the alien beings. And that's what they told, over and over again. I'm not a fan of speculation, honestly.

posted on May, 15 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Mmm, I agree.. gnosis is where it's at. I'm having trouble accepting very specific information though, most of it is too contrary.

It's a hard subject to investigate personally though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join