It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contacting Nordic Beings - A Story and a Question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Hey Gang,

I have been following posts about suspected contact and interactions with the so-called "Nordic Aliens" for many many years. I am at work right now, and my friend (who doesn't research these sorts of things at all) just told me an interesting story. I'm just going to hand over my keyboard to him, so he can give all of the details.

He said that he was in a local neighborhood park in Northern California at approximately 4PM with his brother. Here is the story straight from his finger tips:

I went to a park with my older brother, we wanted to talk about future housing plans. There wasn’t too many people there, just a couple of families playing catch and stuff. We sat at a bench that was close to the path way. Then, I noticed a lady walking up the path towards us. I didn't really pay attention to her until she was right in front of us walking on the path. She was by herself, and she had a really relaxed demeanor, almost like she was completely comfortable with herself. She looked to be in her mid 40’s. She had blond hair and light blue eyes, and she was probably around 6’1” with a slender build. She was attractive, and basically perfect. She spoke perfectly and had a response for everything my brother said. She introduced herself, and claimed that my brother was friends with her son. He later told me that he has never met her before but knew who she was talking about. So, they started talking about the son and she sat with us. I didn’t say much, I just let my brother do all of the talking.

I sat there staring at her, trying to figure why her presence was so strong. I felt some type of fear, yet I was still attracted to her. In my mind I mentioned how she was probably the devil or something. As soon as I mentioned that about her, she turned her head in some weird slow way and looked straight at me. I instantly freaked out, I think I even started sweating a little. I really did not want to look at her but I did hoping that when I looked away she would do the same. But she kept looking at me for about two minutes. She looked happy, with a half smile on her face, which made it more creepy. She eventually looked away.

I decided to just sit there and listen to the conversation. I tried to calm myself down by joking about the situation in my head, assuming that it was just coincidence. In my mind, I joked to myself how she is probably going to kill me now. Again, mid conversation with my brother, she looked back at me. I lost it, completely freaked out, so I got up and left. She starred as I walked away, pretending I was on the phone.

So my friend ^J^ here told me this story this morning, because he thought it was interesting and was curious to if I thought he was crazy for having the experience. That was when I asked him what she looked like. When the description fit the bill of every other Nordic encounter that I've ever read about, I immediately said "OK, I want to go to that park and try to find or summon this woman to have a conversation with her. If she lives in the area like you said, we should have good chances of seeing her again. Let's go to ATS to get some ideas from folks there on how to go about this."

So here we are. Has anyone had any experience or success with attempting to contact these beings either telepathically or verbally? If so, give us some tips for when we go back there. I'll be sure to post any and all results once we attempt contact.

Just for reference, my friend J is 23, grew up in Northern California area his whole life, is a straight shooter, and is a terrible liar.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: peacenotgreed

My contact with them was after an abduction (assumption) and after seeing a sphere. Ive made a few post about it over the years never really gotten any solid information.

Oddly enough my experience was in Mendocino and i was with someone known as "J" as well. However they are not 23.
edit on 5/11/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm not sure how you get Nordic from a chance encounter from a woman in a park, who knew someone your brother did. It's possible you just freaked yourself out for no reason. Curious, I live in Nor Cal, what area/park was this?

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
All you've got here is that your friend met someone he thought was strange looking, and he reacted to her by calling her the devil. And she stared at him, and he freaked out.

In the absence of anything else, I don't see how you can get to Nordic Aliens from there.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: peacenotgreed

I'm Nordic O- and I can tell you I can feel what people think, my daughter thought she was going crazy with what she feels when going out just to a store. In my travels to South America I met a man in Panama he told me I was a stupid American because we are so unaware and I asked him what he meant and he told me he could feel what I think This totally resonated with me I could go into a long explanation. But I'll just put in my 2 cents.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ask you brother about his friend's mom, that will confirm she is just that

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I wish people would take lie detector test before telling some imaginary story of the days when acid was legal.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Very Interesting , I've also met an indivdual who seem to read my mind , If you're familiar with Mentalism you would know that mind reading is very real , I've been training mentalism for about 4 years , I can sense any type of card from a deck , It's all about Intuition every animal has this ability, anyway the fact that this woman was tall , blonde with blue eyes means that she probably has Scandinavian ancestry (Haplogroup I1) but that doesn't mean she is an alien , the only believable part of your friends story is that she could telepathically pick up what he was thinking. Then again We all have Intuition some people have it stronger than others (ect. Mentalists) , I could imagine aliens would've probably mastered this ability.

Anyway great story thanks for sharing.

edit on 12-5-2016 by ancienthistorian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Most "mind readers" make their living picking up body language and other subtle cues. And many people in general can do this. Doesn't mean they are aliens, psychics or anything else.
edit on 12-5-2016 by vlawde because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I don't know about this woman, but the hybridization process is already a success and human looking hybrid beings, that are able to mind-read and mind-control, are living among us. They usually have to 'train' within our society, interacting with human beings, learning about our manners, and such.

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

Are the hybrids the ones with the new anatomy they have now in all the books and google et, or are we with the hearts on the upper left and ribs not attatched in the front, rh neg etc?..

I do have some experience with the white haired men, in the white light when I had sleep paralysis, right before 911, and in 1989 and maybe a few other times..

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

So we are here to teach them to be more kind and loving, here to love them, right? Give them the love spark, life, so to speak?
edit on 12-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Great story and thanks for getting your friend to
share it. Weird indeed.
Maybe an off world type
or a Terrestrial Nordic of the
CIA variety.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime

Are the hybrids the ones with the new anatomy they have now in all the books and google et, or are we with the hearts on the upper left and ribs not attatched in the front, rh neg etc?..

I do have some experience with the white haired men, in the white light when I had sleep paralysis, right before 911, and in 1989 and maybe a few other times..

It doesn't really matter the blood type, now they're just like you and me, on the outside. But they respond to the same alien authorities and are part of their agenda and retain their mind-controlling/reading abilities. And they have been infiltrating our society since some years now.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   

So we are here to teach them to be more kind and loving, here to love them, right? Give them the love spark, life, so to speak?

No, the abductees are required to teach them how to fit in, how to blend in. 'Love' isn't really a quality of these beings, they just need to learn our manners to live among us, they just pretend, it's an acting, necessary because their agenda.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
What is their agenda? Learning a few more manners would get them a lot farther... dont they need us to live longer?

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

What is their agenda? Learning a few more manners would get them a lot farther... dont they need us to live longer?

The creation of a human looking hybrid race in order to infiltrate it into our society, so far.

Why would they need us to live longer? I don't know what the long term game is, nobody knows, well maybe some folks in the top secret programs that obviously must be following this subject really close. Whatever it is, sometimes the abductees are informed of some sort of big event that would eventually happen, 'the change', is what they use to call it. My suspicious, and this is only my opinion. is that it involves a global takeover of the planet. And I don't think this is first place and time where they did that. It's a form a colonization that no one seemed to think about, from above. It's really clever.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, to me it feels like the infultration is pretty much complete.

I thought they cant live long or forever like us, so need humans to live forever or extend their life as we have love, or the "God spark" or something weird like that.

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Are these hybrids aware of being hybrids? Human /_____ hybrids?

When you say "mind-control", do you mean that they can control people's minds?

How do you know this if I may ask?

Damn aliens... so tired of aliens and Buddhas..

posted on May, 13 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Are these hybrids aware of being hybrids? Human /_____ hybrids?

When you say "mind-control", do you mean that they can control people's minds?

How do you know this if I may ask?

Damn aliens... so tired of aliens and Buddhas..

Double post eh.. ah well, I am doubly tired of aliens and Buddhas.. it bears repeating.
edit on 13-5-2016 by TheLaughingGod because: Synchronistic mistake underlining how extra tired I am..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join