It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Darling Ain't More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Darling there ain't a thing I could do to tame your heart now, so you say, yet here I plead, begging you to stay. And there ain't a thing that I would do to keep you here right now by me, I miss your lips and your waist.

Darling, you keep walking away, till there ain't no more place to walk to, and all your friends, all my friends, they stray away, they never could stay. But your tears brought them 'round and sudden I'm the devil somehow. But I know, and you know and we know that there's a side to every tale that ain't been told, mine ain't fair, but yours is too cold.

So drink to this night, 'cause there ain't nothing left. You ain't coming back and I ain't looking at you my pet.

I'm at the coffee shop, where we used to get sold, but this ain't for you no more, and you ain't coming 'round no more.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Another great writing!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Thanks.
Nothing much though.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I really liked it!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12
Eh, I have mixed feelings. Rather tired so. But glad that you did!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

That is a VERY interesting way to create a poem.

I particularly liked " But I know, and you know and we know that there's a side to every tale that ain't been told", though that wouldn;t classically be liked in a poem, I thought it was fantastic.

You made a poem in paragraph form and it worked!

Bravo!

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra
Thanks. I'm not sure(of the success of it), but I tried to do it the way Tom Waits does his songs. Style of writing I mean.

Lol. People like the comments more than the writing. Wont share anymore then I guess since no one cares.
edit on 11-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join