It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is that orb of light?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Makingoodtime

Why do You think "They" bombard the senses? Why put Fluoride in drinking water? The quiet One can get in contact with their own link to The Divine. Each Self has this connection and once that connection is lost/hard to find, then this Self becomes depressed; wanting; easier to control.

You typed that You did meditation. I did NOT read that prior to My typing and only noticed it after I hit 'reply'

Did You notice Orbs prior to starting meditation? When You meditate do You have Your left hand lower than the right? Do You sleep on the right side? (look at a Sleeping Buddha and see how he sleeps)

The 'finger exercises' was this done with fingertips touching i.e. Index to index, middle finger bent; touching at the knuckles; ring fingers straight, tips touching, Pinkies touching at the knuckles? Then You reversed it, while touching?
If "Yes" I can help further and this is an ancient technique done for a reason..

Again, if You think this is prying or care not to answer that is fine too..

You're relatively new here but need to remember that there are folks from all over the Globe and they bring vast amounts of knowledge and experiences so You don't want to cut off an avenue that could provide You the answers You seek.They are You and versa visa.. Monet didn't use a BROAD stroke..

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I sleep on either side depending on comfort levels I just noticed this thing now, and I use my left hand *im right handed*
thumb out in a fist, I pull fingers outward starting from the index, then bring them back in over my thumb starting from the pinky

the orb thing is much more in focus when I put the camera to it when I snap the picture it blurs, I can see white almost make out shapes, arou nd it is green, and around that is blue almost like...hard to explain its nature is green its essence is white and its aura is blue? I don't know its strange
In a way its like an eyeball, the black part is white, the colour is green, and the white part is blue

edit on 7-5-2016 by Makingoodtime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Sorry I don't know what you mean

My bad, sorry. I was starting to respond and then realized there was too much to consider. It sure sounds as if you're opening up to some strange and wonderful things...
Can you elaborate about the binaural beats and finger exercise you use? I don't recall that one. Thanks.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Blue is related to the "Ajna" (intuition)...

Read this and see if this fits in any way:www.sunfell.com...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I'm not calling you a liar, and I never said I don't believe you. If anything I just called you a hippy.

Still it is quite apparent that you are overtly sensitive, why I have no idea. You have neither given any true explanation for your picture, nor given evidence/backstory/ or otherwise to help anyone guide you to whats happening in your world of perception. Instead you freak out when someone doubts your issue..not a good way to find answers dude.

Until you do, I will wait quietly and watch what happens...until then no one can really offer you any advice on what your experiencing until either you produce more proof to the contrary, or help us get the basis for your problem.

To start a thread as you have to begin with kinda makes you look like a nutter with a bad iphone selfie you'd find on pintrist.

And you wonder why some would view your thread as askew?

Besides, its nothing personal junior, i'm normally this obnoxious...cant help it...its in the genes.....life time of pain and all that, but I digress.

You asked a question, and based off the evidence you presented, I gave you an answer....sorry it wasn't the one you were looking for.

Actually no, honestly Im not really sorry.....feel free to report away....do it enough times and you'll wind up being "that guy"

Internet forums require thick skin.....and Im part gator.....report away. Good luck in your search for answers.....

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

THAT IS EERY
Do you want to know what my lucid dream was?
I was in a place maybe an airport there were so many people, but for some reason to my relief no noise from them no energies slowly driving me mad having to get out of there, still - I had to get out of there, I entered a doorway inside it was a room, with a table two chairs and a book case, one wall was completely windowed off, behind it nature - adjacent to the side with all the people. I closed the door and there was a knock, I opened it - I could only see darkness further, a man walked up to me I laughed saying he didn't have to knock and he said I did not know the combination.

I love the internet, but hate the tv i'm going to quote that. Lately i've become a hermit, I've even gone weeks without smoking. I'm changing. Even in my tiny dungy hotel room I can sense...something - all the time, I have to drown it out with something loud like trance dubstep with headphones to make me deaf to it. but when I stop the music it gets worse. Then. I go deaf to it for a time. Usually before i pass out

When I acheive a state of calm harmony, its so strange how quiet everything gets.
When I don't? When I feel...whatever these energies are - I panick unsure how to defend against it

When I went lucid everything was dark after leaving that room, the people around me were scary so I went somewhere darker before meeting the shadow man. I asked him please not to hurt me, and he walked - his darkness....well it didn't go away but I could make out his shape - he told me i'll be shocked when our master destroys us with a hug

...us?
Earlier in the dream I roared and it ran away, something attacked me but I killed it, this time confronting whatever that thing was

Food I used to enjoy intensely now is just meh, i've cut off from people - so many things seem childish now that used to be so important to me

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

edit on 7-5-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

ok settle down there sarcasmo

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

originally posted by: Makingoodtime
a reply to: BooCrackers

I don't do any drugs and I hate hippies but thanks.

I could've helped (see prior threads) but I'm a "Hippie".. And any true Hippie wouldn't want You to question Your own biases..

I will type this: If it starts to turn colors then You can start to fret. Red and orange are the Ones to 'fear' if that is Your bag...
Why are red and orange the ones to fear?

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

a reply to: Bspiracy

I can move my eyes to the exact position the camera was in, and still all I see is a wall.
Put the camera to it and I see a bright sphere, if there's a scientific explanation for that i'd like to hear it

The light source isn't coming from straight on. Could be from above, below or to the side. It also doesn't have to be a focused light source.

Could also be near IR, or something pulsed. I've seen people with photos or videos of ORBZES!! that were recording some sort of wall or mirror reflections of other equipment in the room sending out IR strobes, like remotes. And some cameras put out brief red pulses for their autofocus, if you have a selfie stick or are shooting into a mirror and the camera puts out a "focus assist" light it can end up in reflections.

Or it could be the camera flash showing up on the wall as a specular reflection, but only if you have the angle right. That would be my first guess. Is the wall paint glossy? If so, Bob's your uncle.

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

to all of these its a laptop camera and the tvs off
and its not red

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Bedlam

to all of these its a laptop camera and the tvs off
and its not red

IR comes through as white to cameras using a Bayer filter and no IR filter.

eta: I would also add that it's obvious from the photo that there's a light source, fairly bright, that's to your right and above you. It doesn't appear to be very diffuse, either.

etaa: slightly behind you as well, and it looks like it's maybe a bare bulb? You've got a specular reflection off your nose from it, it looks like.

further: you typically wouldn't get IR emitted from a TV. But Kinects emit IR like that. Several other bits of entertainment equipment do as well.
edit on 7-5-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Bad trip?? That's nothing more than the light in the centre of the room glaring off satin sheen paint on the wall, man. Try go to sleep!

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: eire91

i dont do any drugs. not anymore anyway

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

And further on You'll read where I typed "Fear Not" You've nothing to fear. I should've added the proviso of the 'white' (op's description turning to red or orange..)

www.assap.ac.uk...

Red or Orange Orbs
From a spiritual perspective, red and orange colors are associated with safety and security, as well as a sense of belonging. While these warm colors are often associated with strong emotions such as anger and passion, this may not be the case when it comes to ghost orbs. Some paranormal investigators believe that a red or orange orb is a sign that an entity has assumed the role of a protector. This could be someone who was charged in life to keep watch or be a caretaker.

White or Silver Orbs
Spiritually, white or silver is associated with spirituality and connection with a higher source. Some investigators believe orbs that are either white or silver in appearance are an indication that a spirit is trapped on this plane. It may also be a sign that the spirit is there to offer protection to the people in the area. White energy is typically perceived as highly positive in nature.

*** Also, 'usually' when the One is new to the Orb scene, 'they' will start at the bottom because the One will also use this to clear their chakras.. That is why I asked if the 'white' could be 'crystal'.. After the OP found the other link "eery" then there is more here at play then just some guy seeing things...

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

try to explain it better, while your OP looked poetic it was lacking in such a way i did not even want to bother looking at your link. who says you cant see them with the naked eye i see them all the time they arent bothering me so it doesnt make any difference if they are around

posted on May, 7 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

And further on You'll read where I typed "Fear Not" You've nothing to fear. I should've added the proviso of the 'white' (op's description turning to red or orange..)

www.assap.ac.uk...

Red or Orange Orbs
From a spiritual perspective, red and orange colors are associated with safety and security, as well as a sense of belonging. While these warm colors are often associated with strong emotions such as anger and passion, this may not be the case when it comes to ghost orbs. Some paranormal investigators believe that a red or orange orb is a sign that an entity has assumed the role of a protector. This could be someone who was charged in life to keep watch or be a caretaker.

White or Silver Orbs
Spiritually, white or silver is associated with spirituality and connection with a higher source. Some investigators believe orbs that are either white or silver in appearance are an indication that a spirit is trapped on this plane. It may also be a sign that the spirit is there to offer protection to the people in the area. White energy is typically perceived as highly positive in nature.

*** Also, 'usually' when the One is new to the Orb scene, 'they' will start at the bottom because the One will also use this to clear their chakras.. That is why I asked if the 'white' could be 'crystal'.. After the OP found the other link "eery" then there is more here at play then just some guy seeing things...
are you just copying another source or is this from experience? trying to push the light and enlightenment BS on anyone that will listen?
edit on 7-5-2016 by malevolent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: malevolent

so...its a ghost or what?

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

www.assap.ac.uk...

Red or Orange Orbs

White or Silver Orbs

Thank You!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join