It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Woman harasses man using food stamps.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Yup

All Republican's fault !!!

This will give Trump at least 15,000 votes.

I don't think it will. Most people are compassionate and know the struggles in life. The GOP with it's holier than thou, elitist attitudes, will not win votes....just the opposite.

Granted Trump has a solid conservative base, but not near enough to win the general election.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Cannibal Corpse. Heh.

Well, nobody likes an angry woman.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: wantsome

What does one woman being an ass, have to do with Republicans or Democrats? Or it's just a chance for a shot at Republicans and showing your bias?

are you kidding me?.....the right has been trying to do away with food stamps for decades.....

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If I owned that store, I'd fire any employee of mine who verbally attacked a customer.

If she wasn't an employee, I'd ban her from my store.

Easy peasy.

link   
If this is real (I don't trust anything these days), lady needs to STFU. You don't know someone's circumstances. I'd rather some moochers get a free pass than seeing kids go hungry.

link   
a reply to: reldra

I don't think it is though. This dude HAS food stamps so obviously the republicans are doing a # job of "taking them away"

This confrontation didn't result in him losing his benefits. (as far as anyone knows)

So all that really happened here was a woman whom we can assume is a Republican had a #ty opinion about another dude that has no effect on anything on a large scale.

You're trying to apply this one womans misinformed logic to an entire group of people in order to further your ideological argument that ALL Republicans must be like this because one frumpy woman in a Wal Mart was cruel to a dude about his food stamps.

Please don't try to make this more than it is. Personal responsibility. This woman is responsible for her actions, not the Republican party.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: wantsome

What does one woman being an ass, have to do with Republicans or Democrats? Or it's just a chance for a shot at Republicans and showing your bias?

The woman in the video is bringing up her political beliefs as a way to demean the guy. So I'd say she started that whole part of the discussion. I think the big problem is that she did this without understanding his situation at all. She simply lumped him in, talk radio style.
An alternative approach would have been to ask the guy about his situation, and perhaps offer some suggestions or help.
Or, to not say ANYTHING at all!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 4003fireglo
I liked the shirt too.

link   

originally posted by: Bennyzilla

I don't think it is though. This dude HAS food stamps so obviously the republicans are doing a # job of "taking them away"

This confrontation didn't result in him losing his benefits. (as far as anyone knows)

So all that really happened here was a woman whom we can assume is a Republican had a #ty opinion about another dude that has no effect on anything on a large scale.

You're trying to apply this one womans misinformed logic to an entire group of people in order to further your ideological argument that ALL Republicans must be like this because one frumpy woman in a Wal Mart was cruel to a dude about his food stamps.

Please don't try to make this more than it is. Personal responsibility. This woman is responsible for her actions, not the Republican party.

Many are, I would say mainly the elected officials and the right wing media beats this into people's heads.
They are not doing a # job, food stamps are being whittled away in every state.

link   
Somewhere in this video is an ignorant bitch who needs her mouth slapped, something to shock her into thinking before running it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Absolutely. Corporations that pay their employees a less than liveable wage need to seriously be held accountable. They are allowed to lay poverty wages while the executives continue to get multimillion dollar bonues even while cutting jobs and benefits to the peasant class.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

But apparently with Donald Trump and his outspoken disdain of the poor, minorities and others; the conservatives now feel the need to belittle, and voice their opinion against anyone that Trump hates.

Trump is sowing the seeds of his own destruction; yes his base is strong but the tide is turning against this kind of BS.
edit on 3-5-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: Bennyzilla

But apparently with Donald Trump and his outspoken disdain of the poor, minorities and others; the conservatives now feel the need to belittle, and voice their opinion against anyone that Trump hates.

Trump is sowing the seeds of his own destruction

and the attacks on the GREAT DONALD TRUMP begin...way to go!!

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Thanks, I was just really confused and thought she said something that had identified herself as an employee.

That being said, jerks be jerks. You will never change them. If they aren't complaining about this, it will be about something else.

Smile, nod, politely tell them you don't speak a lick of English (preferably in perfect English), and walk away.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I am outraged by the lady, she is a TW.

But I am also outraged by the party playing going on here. OH YES, all republicans are awful.

Well guess what smarty? I am considered a republican. And for a year, I had to be on assistance. Food stamps and all.

God I hate myself.

That's a mighty wide brush many are using.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
Oh joy this BS about Trump.

And I love how members and mods deride Trump supporters thinking themselves sly. Embarrassing.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

But he LOVES the poorly educated.

The woman doing the bickering is just being ignorant and likely finds it hard not to comment on everything in front of her.

I've seen people like that before. The can be walking down an empty sidewalk after stores close and still be waving their arms and cussing out passing cars.

It's a 'thing'.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

You have some sauce for that spaghetti because I've never seen anyone who needed food stamps and was completely unable to get them. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but forgive me for not taking your word for it. You're not known as the most unbiased poster here. (I'm sure I'm not either so no worry's)

I just can't see how you fail to realize that this, "she got it from the higher ups argument" is no different than someone blaming islam for all terrorism and yelling "Read the Quran and you'll see!!! The higher ups tell them to act this way!"

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: BootsOnNecks
She's my type of lady, saying what many feel
out loud and proud of her power.
Instead of hiding online she does it
where it counts - in front of those who will be affected by it...
Those using it.

Kudos to her and her bravery standing up for what she believes in.

Maybe we should consider cleansing the gene pool too. If they can't take care of themselves, or contribute to society, we don't need them. They need to be spayed or neutered, so they don't produce any more offspring. /sarcasm

I've said it before. These aren't the welfare recipients you're looking for. The ones you need to rid the system of reside in Washington, DC, and state capitals across the nation.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
Oh joy this BS about Trump.

And I love how members and mods deride Trump supporters thinking themselves sly. Embarrassing.

When you sleep with dogs, expect to get a few fleas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join