It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Woman harasses man using food stamps.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I don't know where people get off harassing someone else. Republicans don't care about most people. No help for you but once you reach military age it's off to war you go hooray. But if you get injured they say screw you. Many elderly vets and disable people collect benefits from the government as do many working people. What give someone else the right to harass another person over social programs that help the less fortunate is beyond me.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-5-2016 by wantsome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: wantsome

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Thanks I was just in the process of figuring it out. I don't post many videoes.

+36 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What does one woman being an ass, have to do with Republicans or Democrats? Or it's just a chance for a shot at Republicans and showing your bias?

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

can that even possibly be real? People that are Wal mart cashiers not only qualify for food stamps, Wal Mart shows them how to get food stamps and medicaid.

Wal Mart is the biggest corporate recipient of government benefits. It lets them pay their employees less.

I would have had that cashier fired and sued.

+9 more 
link   
Despicable. First of all the man has a child and a wife/girlfriend to take care of. Would that woman like for that child to suffer malnutrition? Or be taken in by the system? Second off, I don't know if he's taking advantage, neither does she. I don't know the details of their predicament and if they're trying to make their lives better. We can't know, but here she is complaining about someone trying to live and provide for their families and is being abused by this woman. Why doesn't she complain about the big corporations and wealthy folk taking advantage of the tax loopholes and other loopholes in the business?

People have become heartless and it truly is a shame that it takes a tragedy to unite us.

Your comment against Republicans though...it is a social issue, not a party issue.
edit on 3-5-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I really don't like either party so I'm not really bias I just see things for the way they are. I've seen republicans squealing over social programs for years.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Yup

All Republican's fault !!!

This will give Trump at least 15,000 votes.

+12 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

What does one woman being an ass, have to do with Republicans or Democrats? Or it's just a chance for a shot at Republicans and showing your bias?

It is because Republians say these things all the time. They don't think people need food stamps. They push bills to cut food staps even for working families. All the while, pushing for tax cuts to businesses like Wal mart.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
She's my type of lady, saying what many feel
out loud and proud of her power.
Instead of hiding online she does it
where it counts - in front of those who will be affected by it...
Those using it.

Kudos to her and her bravery standing up for what she believes in.

+10 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Fair enough. Now, how about the Democrats stop killing jobs and then trying to give everything away like it's free.

+1 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: BootsOnNecks
She's my type of lady, saying what many feel
out loud and proud of her power.
Instead of hiding online she does it
where it counts - in front of those who will be affected by it...
Those using it.

Kudos to her and her bravery standing up for what she believes in.

To a woman who is supposed to provide customer service, is at work and b*tches at people using EBT in the business she works in that accepts it? A business that makes a TON of money form it. She is an unfit employee. I would have fired her on the spot.
edit on 3-5-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Fair enough. Now, how about the Democrats stop killing jobs and then trying to give everything away like it's free.

Explain how democrats are killing jobs and giving everything away?

+1 more 
posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
To a woman who is supposed to provide customer service, is at work and b*tches at people using EBT in the business she works in that accepts it? A business that makes a TON of money form it. She is an unfit employee. I would have fired her on the spot.

Since I can only watch without sound, how do you know the woman works there?

From the video, she just looks like the next customer in line.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I watched this twice and I can't see what the cashier has to do with it?

The woman getting upset seems like a customer.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

originally posted by: reldra

Since I can only watch without sound, how do you know the woman works there?

From the video, she just looks like the next customer in line.

You are right. I just looked at it closer. You don;t see the employee until the very end. She doesn;t work there. M mistake on that part. If she did it would be 100x more outrageous.

Whoever that is, she is still a jerk and I am glad she is shown to be on the internet.

link   
Dbl.

+6 more 
link   
May she someday be in his shoes, but by then because of people like herself, there will be no help, they gave it all to the 1%.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don't get the impression the woman accosting him was a Wal Mart employee...looks like she was waiting in line to check out behind him.

This woman is just an ass, it has nothing to do with Republican/Democrat and if you're in here trying to push that narrative then a wag of the finger to you. You don't get to make this a blanket thing all republicans do. How many anti-islam threads were filled with people crying "They aren't all like that" "You can't judge them all by one person"

Why is this situation different?

Oh wait, she's white..

Either way no denying this woman is a total piece of work who probably has a massive boulder on her shoulder and she's taking out on some young guy who definitely doesn't deserve it.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Bennyzilla

It is also a Republian issue, though. I do not see many Democrat representatives fighting to cut food aide to US citizens.
That is pretty plain. Why wag a finger? In the scope of this thread, it is definitely true. Food stamps were already cut. The Republicans wanted them cut MORE. Obama finally agreed with a bill that cut less than half of what Republicans wanted. That is public record.

I noted that I watched the video again and at the very end saw the actual cashier.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join