It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump 41%, Clinton 39% in General Election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This is the second part of a recent poll that is showing Mr Trump taking the lead from Clinton.

www.rasmussenreports.com...

But Trump edges slightly ahead if the stay-at-home option is removed. Trump also now does twice as well among Democrats as Clinton does among Republicans. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with 41% support to Clinton’s 39%. Fifteen percent (15%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided.

According to the poll he is also doing twice as well among the Democrats. He is picking up the majority of Republican support hitting over 70%

Trump now has the support of 73% of Republicans, while 77% of Democrats back Clinton. But Trump picks up 15% of Democrats, while just eight percent (8%) of GOP voters prefer Clinton, given this matchup. Republicans are twice as likely to prefer another candidate.

Among non-affiliated he also leads....

Among voters not affiliated with either major party, Trump leads 37% to 31%, but 23% like another candidate. Nine percent (9%) are undecided.

Looks like the bubble for Hillary is showing it has burst...
edit on 05am31amf0000002016-05-02T10:52:37-05:001037 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Lol and here are eight other polls showing Clinton beats Trump.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He's lost the republican women.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Lost to who? Please provide a source for your conclusion?
edit on 2/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Lol and here are eight other polls showing Clinton beats Trump.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Yes, older polls... it will change over time. The current shift towards Trump is not conclusive, though interesting.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Please, come along on this ride. This is about the wave that happens when the nomination starts to come closer. The gap is closing. Like it did with Reagan. There are numerous polls showing Hillary still up but it is at an average of 7% when last month it was 10%.

This is when the polling will start to get better. Less choices.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
For the last 8 months iv been telling pretty much everyone "Don't get too worked up over Trump, and Hilldog will get it you just watch".

Now, I'm starting to wonder .
The only thing I can come up with is that maybe Trump will be chosen so they can instigate civil war...? Other than that I'm stumped at this point but I'm fairly confident in the fact that is that people don't become president so they can do "good" so whatever the angle here is , the next 4 years may be rocky.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

I have said from the beginning, this was the playbook. There is one every year.

DNC - Hillary vs Bernie. Bernie has a good showing but Hillary gets the nod. Problem is Bernie showed better than thought.

GOP - Jeb and Rubio. This was the ticket but they were destroyed by Trump. Trump was the wildcard the GOP thought would fade.

If it was Bush/Clinton, the indictment comes down and Bush walks into the WH. Rubio as a VP who could run in 8 years and EVERYTHING stays the same. A perfect set up for the GOP AND DNC. They are on the same team.

This did not happen. They underestimated the will and power of the people and now it looks very much like Trump and Clinton. She has no idea how to run against him. He had EVERYTHING thrown at him from his own party and is on his way to the nomination.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I do not like it but I'm fully convinced that Rep and Dem are in on a big con, together, against US.
It has been apparent from the start that the murderous Hillary was chosen to be the figurehead, just as Obama was in '08.
Are you a Republican woman, Sillyolme? I only know one Dem female, out of the 12 or so women in my life, and she's feeling the Bern. (she's 19) All the rest want Trump. His stance on our southern border etc. trump his being a jackazz.

Additionally, I trust the Las Vegas bookmakers more than any poll.

electionbettingodds.com...

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine
I do not like it but I'm fully convinced that Rep and Dem are in on a big con, together, against US.
Additionally, I trust the Las Vegas bookmakers more than any poll.

electionbettingodds.com...

Lol, nice one

.....And we know what happens to people who win in Las Vegas.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Actually, those aren't all older polls. The Rasmussen poll is in there (38 to 38), second from the top and the IBD/TIPP (Investor's Business Daily / TechnoMetrica Market Intelligence) poll above that is a couple days newer and shows a 7% lead for Clinton.

link   
a reply to: smurfy

Man, those election odds are so people will bet...LOL....and lost a # ton of money.

link   
"I'm the only that can beat Hillary"

~Cruz

+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Rasmussen the same poll that predicted Romney for the win in 2012.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
People shouldnt be happy about this......

That is well within the Margin of Error on winning for Hillary......

Hell Kasich had better numbers then Trump did vs Hillary

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
People shouldnt be happy about this......

That is well within the Margin of Error on winning for Hillary......

Hell Kasich had better numbers then Trump did vs Hillary

How can YOUR boy 'beat Hillary" when he can't even beat Trump or Kasich, especially the last FIVE states?

He's getting Bronze medals left and right now.

How does one BEAT Hillary....when they can't even beat the so-called guy that CAN'T BEAT HILLARY??

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

That is because the GOP primary electorate does not represent the entire electorate.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Where are you getting this idea from? Republican women are not going to vote for Hillary because she is a woman! That is strictly Dem style of thought. There are a lot of women who will vote for Trump if he gets the nomination.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

How can YOUR boy 'beat Hillary" when he can't even beat Trump or Kasich, especially the last FIVE states?

Were talking about a head to head with HIllary Vs Cruz or Trump, have you even seen the polls, since like, I dunno SUMMER time, they almost unanimously put Cruz as beating Clinton in a head to head, thats just fact.

But I know Trump and his supporters dont like polls unless its in his favor........

Trump has no debate skills, Hillary is calculated and thorough.....You think Trump is being attacked now?

Be prepared for his utter destruction if he gets nominated, there is so much dirt on this guy waiting to come to light that hasnt even been touched yet, the man will be in the burn unit........

He's getting Bronze medals left and right now. How does one BEAT Hillary....when they can't even beat the so-called guy that CAN'T BEAT HILLARY??

More proof his supporters have no idea how the election cycle works.........Its like talking to a brick wall

edit on 5/2/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts

Where are you getting this idea from? Republican women are not going to vote for Hillary because she is a woman! That is strictly Dem style of thought. There are a lot of women who will vote for Trump if he gets the nomination.

Its just a lack of research and relevant information. There is a lot of that about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join