It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump 41%, Clinton 39% in General Election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulwaxer

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: soulwaxer
a reply to: matafuchs

Wait 'till Trump gets started on her..

soulwaxer

That will be a debate worth watching.

An unseen clash between good and evil.

I can see the sheep waking up en masse as Trump pulls one wild card after another on old Hill.

He will do what needs to be done to win. Without that, he wouldn't be a billionaire with the confidence he projects.

soulwaxer

It will be EPIC!

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

How can YOUR boy 'beat Hillary" when he can't even beat Trump or Kasich, especially the last FIVE states?

Were talking about a head to head with HIllary Vs Cruz or Trump, have you even seen the polls, since like, I dunno SUMMER time, they almost unanimously put Cruz as beating Clinton in a head to head, thats just fact.

But I know Trump and his supporters dont like polls unless its in his favor........

Trump has no debate skills, Hillary is calculated and thorough.....You think Trump is being attacked now?

Be prepared for his utter destruction if he gets nominated, there is so much dirt on this guy waiting to come to light that hasnt even been touched yet, the man will be in the burn unit........

He's getting Bronze medals left and right now. How does one BEAT Hillary....when they can't even beat the so-called guy that CAN'T BEAT HILLARY??

More proof his supporters have no idea how the election cycle works.........Its like talking to a brick wall

How many debates did Trump win against everyone?

Hillary had a hard time beating Bernie and he didn't even need to throw in emails, benghazi or the mid east, russia, etc!

Wall St. is killing her. Trump will smoke her like a cheap pants suit.

The anti-Trumpers have provided great entertainment. As he marches through a field of 17 competitors, dropping them one by one, we've kept hearing how stupid he is, how he has no chance, he has not detail, he cant debate.. it goes on and on and on as he keeps winning. Let them keep talking.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The liberals will keep trying the psychological tactics of shaming and association - don;t worry.
Look at this lol:

ABC thriller Quantico took a shot at Donald Trump in Sunday night’s episode, when it was revealed that an American militia cell shouted the GOP presidential hopeful’s campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again,” before an attack in Chicago. In Sunday night’s episode “Drive,” FBI Agent Jordan Kent confronts agent Ryan Booth about his mysterious disappearance during a field operation in Chicago.

Kent believes Booth’s sudden disappearance during the op was no accident and accuses him of being involved in an American militia’s attack in the city. “What possible reason would I have for wanting to hurt innocent people?” Booth, played by actor Jake McLaughlin, asks Kent. “Why would I want to destroy my own career?” “I don’t know. Maybe Afghanistan broke you,” Kent replies. “Maybe you realized what a worthless war it was when you got back and you got to talking to one of those cell members one day and realized you were fighting on the wrong side — ”

But before Kent can finish making his accusation, Booth rips him for questioning his loyalty to America. “Let me tell you something. If you ever say something like that to me again, you’re gonna have a whole new set of problems. I love this country,” Booth angrily replies.

“Isn’t that what they said when they attacked it? ‘Make America Great Again?'” an equally angry Kent fires back.

Liberal news media, Hollywood and TV studios will be at it till the election trying to create a narrative that its Americans who are the terrorist threat and Trump is their leader. It will only ramp up now that Trump is catching and in some cases passing Clinton in the polls.
edit on 2/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The real fun will begin when Trump gets the nomination in July. Batton down the hatches.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

IMO, his lead will be more once the match up is set. Only Trump will pull many democratic voters while Hillary has a snowball's chance in hell to pull any republican voters. The Republicans will get behind Trump, while many dems are crossing over. Where do they think all these high numbers of newly registered republican voters has been coming from during the primaries, while democratic numbers were down.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just talked to my neighbor about voting, always has been a Dem. I was shocked when she told me the reason a lot of women will not vote for Hillary, because she is a woman I asked why, She told me, they would be afraid that other world leaders would not give her respect What doesn't help with building confidence. a reply to: matafuchs

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Now , if he can Only get Latino Women to Like him , then Look Out ! ............)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
promise them jobs and welfare checks and hes golden then right?(JOKE JOKE)

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rezlooper
The Republicans will get behind Trump, while many dems are crossing over. Where do they think all these high numbers of newly registered republican voters has been coming from during the primaries, while democratic numbers were down.

Mexico, That's from the Donald...well it was, wasn't it? Of course they won't vote for him though.

The current administration, paid them off. Next.
edit on 2-5-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Hil the Pill at least has a snowball's chance in Hell (her home state)
Peace

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
For the last 8 months iv been telling pretty much everyone "Don't get too worked up over Trump, and Hilldog will get it you just watch".

Now, I'm starting to wonder .
The only thing I can come up with is that maybe Trump will be chosen so they can instigate civil war...? Other than that I'm stumped at this point but I'm fairly confident in the fact that is that people don't become president so they can do "good" so whatever the angle here is , the next 4 years may be rocky.

The last eight years have been rocky.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The liberals will keep trying the psychological tactics of shaming and association - don;t worry.
Look at this lol:

ABC thriller Quantico took a shot at Donald Trump in Sunday night’s episode, when it was revealed that an American militia cell shouted the GOP presidential hopeful’s campaign slogan, “Make America Great Again,” before an attack in Chicago. In Sunday night’s episode “Drive,” FBI Agent Jordan Kent confronts agent Ryan Booth about his mysterious disappearance during a field operation in Chicago.

Kent believes Booth’s sudden disappearance during the op was no accident and accuses him of being involved in an American militia’s attack in the city. “What possible reason would I have for wanting to hurt innocent people?” Booth, played by actor Jake McLaughlin, asks Kent. “Why would I want to destroy my own career?” “I don’t know. Maybe Afghanistan broke you,” Kent replies. “Maybe you realized what a worthless war it was when you got back and you got to talking to one of those cell members one day and realized you were fighting on the wrong side — ”

But before Kent can finish making his accusation, Booth rips him for questioning his loyalty to America. “Let me tell you something. If you ever say something like that to me again, you’re gonna have a whole new set of problems. I love this country,” Booth angrily replies.

“Isn’t that what they said when they attacked it? ‘Make America Great Again?'” an equally angry Kent fires back.

Liberal news media, Hollywood and TV studios will be at it till the election trying to create a narrative that its Americans who are the terrorist threat and Trump is their leader. It will only ramp up now that Trump is catching and in some cases passing Clinton in the polls.

I don't understand how people don't see through mind control attempts like the show you mentioned. I mean, I understand everyone wakes up at different speeds but damn, it's gotten soooo thick lately I can't watch even the local news.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
There are going to be many undecided independents and Bernie supporters that is a big question mark, let's take a poll after the first debate, it might be the most highly watched political debate in history, everybody is going to want to see what Trump does and says that night, then we will have a better idea. Lot's can happen between now and election night, including some really criminally damming evidence against Clinton.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

How can YOUR boy 'beat Hillary" when he can't even beat Trump or Kasich, especially the last FIVE states?

Were talking about a head to head with HIllary Vs Cruz or Trump, have you even seen the polls, since like, I dunno SUMMER time, they almost unanimously put Cruz as beating Clinton in a head to head, thats just fact.

But I know Trump and his supporters dont like polls unless its in his favor........

Trump has no debate skills, Hillary is calculated and thorough.....You think Trump is being attacked now?

Be prepared for his utter destruction if he gets nominated, there is so much dirt on this guy waiting to come to light that hasnt even been touched yet, the man will be in the burn unit........

He's getting Bronze medals left and right now. How does one BEAT Hillary....when they can't even beat the so-called guy that CAN'T BEAT HILLARY??

More proof his supporters have no idea how the election cycle works.........Its like talking to a brick wall

How many debates did Trump win against everyone?

Hillary had a hard time beating Bernie and he didn't even need to throw in emails, benghazi or the mid east, russia, etc!

Wall St. is killing her. Trump will smoke her like a cheap pants suit.

The anti-Trumpers have provided great entertainment. As he marches through a field of 17 competitors, dropping them one by one, we've kept hearing how stupid he is, how he has no chance, he has not detail, he cant debate.. it goes on and on and on as he keeps winning. Let them keep talking.

I think the definition of "insanity" is applicable to anti-Trumpers in your example. Same bashing of him over and over...and expecting that it will magically start working.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Trump has blown through over 14 people to get to where he his is so far.

That doesn't even include a 24/7 media attack machine, every Liberal online blog, GOPe based blogs, #nevertrump Cucks, and "The Blaze" media Empire.

He's winning in the EXACT manner he said he would, which is impressive no matter how you slice it.

edit on 327am3101America/Chicago15CDT01America/Chicago by BatheInTheFountain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
If Clinton were smart, she would pull out of the race now. If this gets to Trump vs. Clinton, Trump is going to politically execute her and yank out her entrails before the entire country. He will be on her incessantly like a pit-bull on a bone calling her out for every lie, every self-serving action, every crime, etc. and then calling out the media for allowing these things to go unquestioned. He will lay out Obama and the Democratic party for their support of a criminal, for lying to the American public. Hell...he may even start reading off names from the CLINTON BODY COUNT

If he is as successful as he has been thus far, Trump may not only remove Clinton from the running...along with the FBI he may have her jailed along with her rapist hubby and that skank of a daughter. I can even see torches and pitchforks. Their foundation (pun intended) will crumble, they will be left penniless and with any luck...bring down all their friends and supporters along with them. And yes...guilt by association will come into play. Those who donated, supported, admired and voted for her have a price to pay too. Everyone who knows what she is and allowed her to continue are as guilty as the guards who supported Hitler while "just following orders".

Again...if Trump were REALLY smart, he would take his billions and start a new weekly TV show that does nothing but delve into the Clinton's history on national television...prime time and in everyone's face.

THIS is going to be so much fun to watch!!!
edit on 5/3/2016 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I saw these results this morning on RCP and wanted to mention them. I see everybody is all over it already. It's important.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

I think it is a significant indicator of the momentum tsunami that Trump has been riding and which gives no indication whatsoever of fading out.

I was reading in the Manchester Guardian about European reaction to the rise of Donald Trump, and one French political type said that he had to keep telling people that Trump is for real, because they didn't believe it, and that he is an "authentic American".

It is very similar to what happened with Ronald Reagan. People couldn't believe that a movie actor was being seriously considered for the Presidency, but failed to see in him what Americans saw, that is, an American archetype that they could recognize and identify with.

I have no doubt that Mr. Trump will be the Republican nominee and unless Hillary Clinton can run a hell of a campaign and tell us more about the Donald than he would like us to know, I think he will win the General Election.
edit on 3-5-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ipsedixit

I don't think the polls are really that important right now. Interesting but remember that 3 months ago Trump was also ahead or close. I think when the race is real, i.e. no Sanders or Cruz effect, and the election draws nearer the polls will firm up to reflect what might happen in Nov.
edit on 3/5/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You might be right, but actually, I think this is the very first time that Trump has led Clinton, head to head, for the presidency. I've been watching the polls pretty carefully and I think this is the first time I have seen him beat her on a national basis.

Edit: No, you're right. He has led her a handful of times in selected polls. It is laid out at RCP on this page:

www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on 3-5-2016 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join