It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Kate is the vogue cover model

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Yes, but is it something useful?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I think its a lovely cover shot of a naturally beautiful girl. I also love the way Wills and Kate are not letting Princess Diana's name fade in any way whatsoever. One look at camilla turns the milk sour , its a great pity that Diana's life was wasted so the next lot can squat on the throne for all the good it will do them.

But it does say it all with the state the world is in that this is bass so much media attention. I would think any journalist of quality and with investigative powers must be sticking pins in their eyes they are so castrated in their job today by the moguls who run this country and elsewhere.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
So let me get this straight. She marries a Prince and all he makes her is Duchess of some crummy university? Lame.

Actually, she married the Duke, hence the Duchess title. However, she is a princess, but not titled as such.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7
No , but she's probably just breaking herself in. She's a princess who got to marry the handsome prince. She must have a fairy god mother, this country is starting to resemble some sort of fairy tale theme park, with wizards and fairies

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Either way. All she got was a bunch of college kids as vassals.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Doesn't the title of princess in England get more or less reserved for someone who has blood relation to the monarch and thus is in line for the throne?

If William dies, Kate will never rule. She can't. She has no direct blood tie to the throne, so she is only a Duchess.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Honestly, I have no idea, nor do I care about the whole dopey royal succession plans. It was just a stupid joke playing on Cambridge the school versus Cambridge the Duchy.

Personally I want to see mayhem, I hope they have a contested coronation and Ted Cruz wins. Hah. Take that Britain!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Honestly, I don't get it either. It seems to me that the British monarchy is mostly just a living soap opera for the masses since they don't seem to have any power, just lots of pomp and circumstance at the expense of the tax payers.

It would be like an added level of celebrity in the US. We have actors, singers, sports, and then they add in royals.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The British people are stuck with the Royal Parasitic Vampire Family because of American Tourists...

Thanks America

You would have thought: Sarah Ferguson, may have put you off... But no, you still come in your thousands.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

Thank you for doing our bidding.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an
The British people are stuck with the Royal Parasitic Vampire Family because of American Tourists...

Thanks America

You would have thought: Sarah Ferguson, may have put you off... But no, you still come in your thousands.

Really? I've seen some leaps in my time, but I know if I went to England, the last thing I'd want to see is the Royals ... now maybe Big Ben and Parliament and the old castles and London tower or whatever, but William and Kate ... maybe if she spawns octuplets and they do a reality show ... Will and Kate + Eight!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Kate on the cover of vogue.

Honestly something i could not give a monkeys about.

In fact i care so little about it when i noticed this headline it never even registered.

I actually care so little about it that i am confused as to why you would want to bother with a thread on something so insignificant.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

It really started with ...

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Hmmm, maybe because she displaced Kim's butt or something?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

There is a case to be made for constitutional monarchies. Perhaps the British people are blessed instead of stuck.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

You're welcome

We get Disney Land you get the Monarchy... Just wait until they put Micky Mouse on your money then you may understand servitude and the torment lol.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

There is a case to be made for constitutional monarchies. Perhaps the British people are blessed instead of stuck.

No I don't think so... I'd prefer more of a democratic system, decentralized from any type of head of state.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

We get Disney Land you get the Monarchy... Just wait until they put Micky Mouse on your money then you may understand servitude and the torment lol.

Well, considering Disney bought Star Wars they already own my soul.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
All media is devil incarnate. People love to idolize other humans. It makes me nauseous. This is headline news in your country for the same reason people line up by the thousands to see or touch presidential candidates & movie stars.

Our world needs to end.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: SmurfRider

All media is devil incarnate

Says the guy posting on a alternative media site.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join