It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Kate is the vogue cover model

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: smurfy
Is that actually one of the pictures though?

It is the cover shot.

Yes, I have seen the picture, but it's a bit vague as to whether that will be the actual picture released on Thursday.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an
We get Disney Land you get the Monarchy... Just wait until they put Micky Mouse on your money then you may understand servitude and the torment lol.

Well, considering Disney bought Star Wars they already own my soul.

Same type of marketing... The Monarchy buy our Children's souls.
When do you ever see Kate, not at a Kids school?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Media as in the entertainment industrial complex, magazines, movie star worship, rock/rap/pop star idolization. Participating in an online conspiracy forum is nothing at all to do with worshipping other humans.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The run these well in advance, I cannot imagine they would show a cover and not run it.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Hex1an

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Americans gathering up in the 10s of thousands hoping to just get a glimpse the last time some royals got married or had a new baby photo op.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Same type of marketing... The Monarchy buy our Children's souls.
When do you ever see Kate, not at a Kids school?

She has to feed some time, right? I bet their tiny little souls taste wonderful.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

The run these well in advance, I cannot imagine they would show a cover and not run it.

Well, if so, to be frank that's almost a nice picture...Like I mean are we going to be inundated with girls doing the 'scouse' eyebrows thing..all eyebrows and no face...yuuuuuk!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmurfRider
a reply to: Hex1an

I'm pretty sure it wasn't Americans gathering up in the 10s of thousands hoping to just get a glimpse the last time some royals got married or had a new baby photo op.

Yes.. they are called "superfans"
They roam the streets and appear from nowhere In the dead of Night.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
It's part of the monarchy's orchestrated media offensive to sell the public on a more friendly and palatable form of servitude in the 21st century.

Next it will be Harry tweeting young thug lyrics and Wills posting up the sandwich he just ate on instagram.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

That's a classy picture for a change. Vogue tends to be one those they cover up, or is that Vanity Fair?

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

Every comment Harry makes is like a pandering Hillary Clinton Hot Sauce comment.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

of all the celebrities out there for women to emulate, duchess Kate is at the top of my list. she is educated, dresses well, and is a wonderful example of manners and elegance.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
ENGLISH CHICKS ROCK!!!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
ENGLISH CHICKS ROCK!!!

Sorry! forgot to add, really, really, really RICH English women ROCK!

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

I'm not sure marrying a rich guy to get ahead is the best message to send to young women tbh.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I hadn't noticed those eyebrows until you mentioned the damn things - they look like caterpillars crawling by.
What exactly is their attraction? I had thought it was a good picture although I must admit she doesn't look like she normally does. This picture is very 'mature' but now I can't stop looking at those eyebrows.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Every comment Harry makes is like a pandering Hillary Clinton Hot Sauce comment.

Jeez, I just saw the hot sauce clip...wow.
It is absolutely pandering, but we're a nation of gullible suckers and eat it up.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Absolutely right because when lizzie pops her clogs we get charlie boy and gorilla and not many fancy those two.

Royalty in the UK has one of the most privileged life styles in the world and they are going to superglue their buts to the throne.

The queen knew her son has little charisma and his 'other' has none and she invested in a huge press office which obviously churns out selling the monarchy like its essential to the life of britain - pity they aren't even British but were forced on the public and had to change their name from Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha to Windsor.

posted on May, 1 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

gullible suckers.

Some sort of Mental Hoaxing that's for sure. It's not just the Royals.

In the UK we have a Prime minister who put his penis inside a dead Pigs mouth and a Chancellor who cant add up, while his Brother has sex with invalids.
Then they all sit at the Despatch Box calling themselves "honorable gentlemen"

Is "gullible suckers" strong enough?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join