It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 129
<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

Sigh. Why on earth would you put so much focus on THIS and ignoring all my other comments/questions/sentances??
FINE you werent upset. I didnt bother looking at the date. You posted that thread here just now, so I assumed it was posted recently. A perfectly honest mistake. And you put SO much emphasis on this... but disregarding anything else I wrote...
Strange. You just DESPERATELY wanted to prove me wrong on SOMETHING...

That was, truly pathetic on your part. Im disappointed.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA

Sigh. Why on earth would you put so much focus on THIS and ignoring all my other comments/questions/sentances??
FINE you werent upset. I didnt bother looking at the date. You posted that thread here just now, so I assumed it was posted recently. A perfectly honest mistake. And you put SO much emphasis on this... but disregarding anything else I wrote...
Strange. You just DESPERATELY wanted to prove me wrong on SOMETHING...

That was, truly pathetic on your part. Im disappointed.
u m, no, to all of it, you are again trying to manipulate new comers to the threads who dont have ime to go througj every post, by launching some juicy character assassination.

Sigh, is right.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

So my mistake of calling you upset, an honest mistake - to you means im trying to assasinate your character? OK..
Im not manipulating anyone. At all.
But, lets leave that up to the readers shall we.. Im done with you, specifically.
Not done with the subject but with you I am. So dont worry, i wont be trying to assasinate you anymore....

edit on 27-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

ATTENTION!!!

Enough posting about each other.

Posting about each other is considered Off Topic.

Post about the thread topic.

Anymore postings about each other will result in post removals, and post bans will be handed out.

Do not reply to this post

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hidingthistime
As with every other case, yes of course the exrays would change too. That is the nature of this beast.

Are you saying the xrays have changed? The xrays I have saved on my ipad have now changed? The xrays you posted here a week a go have also been changed?

Are you seriously saying this?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I am here for support from others who are also experiencing these changes. I am not here to prove it to the world. I will be doing my best to ignore the never ending demands for proof, on a subject that has already been established as unprovable by its very nature. I am here for support, not as some leader for you to follow around, look to for unknowable answers, or chop down.
edit on 27-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:54 AM
link   
No proof offered, no proof wanted.
Thread closed.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: hidingthistime
As with every other case, yes of course the exrays would change too. That is the nature of this beast.

Are you saying the xrays have changed? The xrays I have saved on my ipad have now changed? The xrays you posted here a week a go have also been changed?

Are you seriously saying this?

They think they were possibly changed by nano technology....

I am thinking of I dunno, maybe nano technology to change the old books and movies etc? Like through the smart meters or something?

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=hidingthistime

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Mm. They also think that theyre here to help "us". This will soon be its own chapter in the DSM.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TombEscaper

Let me give a healthy synopsis of what has happened here. You have put forth the (nonsensical) premise that anyone who remains fully confident in certain memories is somehow claiming to have an infallible and "Godlike" memory. Those are the words you have used, which all can see, and you own that.

If you want to call a premise nonsensical, you need to explain why it is nonsensical. For example, if someone finds that something is not exactly how they remember it, there are two possible explanations. One is that their memory is mistaken, the other is that what they are seeing has changed. All else being equal, both are equally possible. However, the universe is governed by physical laws. If the object's change would violate physical law, that explanation would be contrary to reason and, hence, nonsensical. This leaves "faulty memory" as the sensible explanation. If you disagree, please explain yourself.

As for your godlike memory... I would have thought that someone who calls themselves "Tomb Escaper" and uses a crucifixion scene as their avatar would be flattered by the compliment.

Hence, I asked you three questions that are clearly based upon the notion of ingrained MEMORY that you have full certainty of.

But we are not discussing "ingrained memories," we are discussing recollections from childhood or unimportant details from the recent past. Is Ernest Borgnine alive or dead? Is George W. Bush left-handed or right-handed? At the end of Looney Tunes cartoons, how many "th-s" does Porky stutter? Are they written out in cursive or not? What is the second verse to Happy Birthday? What is the third? You might think you can dredge this information out of your memory, but most likely it will be the product of your imagination.

But, knowing that if you answered the questions honestly and directly, you would fall under the self-indictment of claiming to have an infallible and Godlike memory (according to your own trollish logic), you instead danced.

But I did answer the questions honestly and directly. I am sorry if I did not answer them the way you wanted me to, but, unfortunately for you, you did not ask questions that would elicit the response you were looking for. That's not my fault. Incidentally, calling me a troll is a violation of Terms & Conditions. Be advised that I will report each incident to the Mods.

So the first answer was dodgy from the start. Instead of confessing that you don't use GPS to get to your job, or bank, or local store

Here is exactly what I said:

No.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seems to me that is a completely honest and direct answer to your question. Why are you falsely characterizing it as "dodgy?" Please explain.

because you confidently REMEMBER how to get to those places,

That is not relevant to our discussion. You phrased a question about habitual behavior, not memory, per se.

you blather something about not using GPS so that it doesn't dull your "navigational skills." (Do you regularly compete in some sort of navigational skills contests that you have to stay sharp for?)

I would have thought someone of your manifest literary sophistication would recognize metaphor when you see it. I am using terrestrial navigation as a metaphor for mental navigation. Re-read what I wrote in this light.

Then you veer way off course (pun intended) and start talking about traveling to new destinations, when the question dealt strictly with familiar, regular destinations.

Funny, but you seem to want to exercise control over others. Where I choose to go in answering your questions is my business. As has been tirelessly pointed out, the "Mandela Effect" deals not with familiar, habitual "destinations," but with places not visited since childhood. Children's authors, breakfast cereals, little used geography lessons... It is like trying to find your way to Grandmother's house after fifty years. Yes, you once went there every week-end, but you were a passenger, not a driver. All you can remember are the sort of landmarks a child would notice, not street names, and those landmarks may well have changed.

Then, when talking about commuting to work, the topic suddenly becomes alternate routes due to construction! And then you go on to talk about taking the "scenic route" to reminisce about the good old days. What does any of this have to do with the question asked?

I'm sorry, but if you cannot understand how travelling through a city is like travelling through the contents of your mind, there is not much I can do to help you. Perhaps you should take up some form of meditation.

I don't know about your navigational skills, but your bait and switch tactics need a lot of refinement.

That's because I am not practicing bait and switch tactics. You are.

As for the HB lyrics, you made an interesting shift trying to put me on the defensive about not knowing about extra verses to the song, to avoid the clear implications of the fact that if you were to admit that you don't need a lyric sheet to recite the words to the conventional rendering of the song, you are admitting that you have full confidence in the MEMORY of the words. Which would again cause a self-indictment that you are claiming an infallible, Godlike memory.

Thank you for demonstrating what evasion actually looks like. I actually explained why Happy Birthday is so easy to remember! I'm sorry if you weren't able to follow concepts like "encoding." Let me explain it more simply. The first verse of "Happy Birthday" consists of only five words, repeated over and over again in the same order. These five words are set to an extremely simple five note tune. This simple meme is repeated ritualistically over the entire course of one's life. It is practically a mental virus.

Now why didn't you answer my question about the second and third verses? Did you even know they existed? What are they? See, they are not generally sung, so you may never, in your entire life, have heard them. This doesn't mean that they didn't exist, just that you didn't know about them... just like some people didn't know how Reba McEntire spells her last name.

I find this highly entertaining, and I truly hope others have been following along our discourse here, to see the tactics being used.

Yes, I think everyone can see the tactics you have been using now.
edit on 27-5-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I am here for support from others who are also experiencing these changes.

Wouldn't you rather know what's really going on?

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Take the time to watch, and , i may take the time to discuss. Otherwise, excellent video of the heart on the left.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Part 2

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Religious icons are not necessarily anatomically correct. Stethoscopes are used for listening to organs other than the heart. Models in stock photographs are almost certainly not real doctors. Please stop wasting your time watching these silly jokes... and I have no doubt they are intended as jokes.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Religious icons are not necessarily anatomically correct. Stethoscopes are used for listening to organs other than the heart. Models in stock photographs are almost certainly not real doctors. Please stop wasting your time watching these silly jokes... and I have no doubt they are intended as jokes.
another case of "leading the witness" i havent even finished watching yet, so there is no chance you did.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Lord beer me strength.
Those videos (ALL of them) claim "evidence" and offer NOTHING of the sort.
These folks seem to either have missed a proper upbringing - no fault of their own - missed school - had a poor education - or very low IQ.
Why? Watch the videos and you will see what I mean. Not saying that to be rude Im trying to figure it out, just like you.

They think not further than their nose. "I remember it differently so it must be true".
And to back that up they have ZERO scientific and "normal" approach to their so called research and evidence.
Find a couple of pics with the heart further to the left (actually the first video kinda DISproves that but whatevs), and point to it and go "look, I was right!!"

Its like... Theyre children just finding out about the world. Its very very strange.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   

another case of "leading the witness" i havent even finished watching yet, so there is no chance you did.

Then why did you post it? According to T&C, you need to provide a summary. I skipped through it with the sound off... it's a silly attempt to "prove" that anatomy has changed by posting random non-technical images. As I said, a joke.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is a person who is like one of the "leaders" or whatever you wanna call it - of this whole thing. Its like a cult now.
Actually it IS a cult.
Anyway, this video is of a man, a believer just like folks here - who claims THREE OF HIS CHILDREN NO LONGER EXISTS IN THIS DIMENSION.

So its not discrepancies about anatomy or spellings anymore. People are now missing, too.
I posted this vid once before and I think Ill post it again. This is what were dealing with. There is NO WAY we can EVER get through to these people.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Seeing as they dont care about real evidence or proof, of course theyre gonna post vids they havnt even watched yet

And offer it as proof. Its not even a joke. Its just sad.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
They think they were possibly changed by nano technology....

Wow.... just wow.... I'm lost for words and that doesn't happen too often.

With the owner's permission I downloaded the xrays on my ipad and showed them to a couple of doctors I work with, I know the xrays haven't changed in the past 10 days and I'm sure the doctors will confirm it. Same as I know the North Pole hasn't disappeared and that my friend travelled from Australia to New Zealand southbound....etc etc. There is tangible proof for all that (and for Froot Loop, Depend, Barbra Streisand, etc).

Oh well, it's either nanotechnology or time shifting or collapsing dimensions or the spaghetti monster creating chaos with the invisible pink unicorn.... the possibilities are endless, eh?

new topics

top topics

<< 126  127  128    130  131  132 >>

join