It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 127
<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The other day I was musing on the Berenstein/Berenstain oddity, as my husband brought it up (he's new to the whole thing) and I walked down to the bookstore to check out the children's section.

Couldn't find them. Anywhere.

Now, one would think given the local demographics of this small town, this particular series would be in great supply.

Nope. Nowhere to be found.
(Plenty of Dr. Seuss, but I digress...)

Went up to the front desk to inquire about the aforementioned books.

The manager said they were on a circular display rack in the Kid's section.
Returned to look, and nope....no where to be found.

Canvassed the section four times over.
Nothing.

Went back up to the front desk and told them I wasn't having any luck locating these books. The manager seemed confused, and when she followed me back to the section, couldn't find them either. Not a single copy, no display rack, nothing.

Perplexed is hardly the right word.

Long story short, whatever Alternate Timeline Paradox is going on out there, it just passed through our local bookstore.

I'm calling the library tomorrow.
Just to see if this is an isolated incident or if it's washed over the whole town.

edit on 5/26/16 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting to account for another multi-dimensional slip-up

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Thanks for posting! Now we have disappearing Berenstein/Berenstain books! I love it!

I will be looking forward to what you find out.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa
a reply to: TombEscaper
Doubtful, as there is nothing to experience IMO. With that said, I will repeat what I stated in another thread out of courtesy. I see now no matter how much you are provided, you will ignore all input that does not meet your internally accepted narrative. So, I bid you well. I certainly hope you survive this mental conundrum you seem to be having here... I mean that.

Safe travels. This will be my last post on this topic forever.

Well, thanks for helping to sharpen the iron a bit. Safe travels to you as well.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie
a reply to: TombEscaper

That's funny!!

Keeping one's sense of humor while delving into this phenomenon is essential. I can't tell you how many times I've burst out laughing because it's so bizarre.

Yes, and that's good. It can be a bit burdensome, and there is a time to be serious about it. But there is also a time to lighten up just for the overall health of the psyche!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: TombEscaper

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: hidingthistime
This one I so weird, but it is also one of the clinchers for me...... it has always beend DEPENDS!

my mind can not accept DEPEND.....it is too wrong ad creepy! Lol

LOL I understand it is easier on the tongue to add an S.

Today I had time to rest and research a bit more on some Mandela stuff, and I'm sorry but it seems like media has made you all learn wrong spellings that have become ingrained in your memories.

Nothing to do with "easier on the tongue." The brand name was Depends.

Yeah. Because you can depends on them for protection from leaks.
Makes a ton of sense.

Perhaps you are correct. It is silly that a diaper brand name would be plural.

Some of my personal favorite diaper brands are Luv, Huggie, and Pamper.

Luv and Huggie are cutesy nouns. Depend is not.

You can Luv on them to keep your baby dry. Nope, doesn't work.
You can Huggie on them to keep your baby dry. Nope, doesn't work.

Pamper is a verb though. You can Pamper them to keep your baby dry. Well, that one sort of works, but more in the sense of "it pampers your baby."

edit on 5/26/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The heart changed spots again!

In my thread on human anatomy that got shut down, they all swore up and down the heart was below the ribcage, like the pictures from last month were, and already since I showed them the new heart postion, up high almost near the throat, that it was always that high!

They are arguing that it was never low now, in the Luke thread. ?..

These people are freakig me out!

Are they cyborgs? What the hell???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.google.ca... MAhVN-GMKHTY6CwwQ_AUIBygB&biw=1024&bih=600

edit on 27-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

In my thread on human anatomy that got shut down, they all swore up and down the heart was below the ribcage,

You really do not know much about anatomy, people said it was inside the ribcage.... please show exactly where anyone said it was below the ribcage!

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Oh stuff and nonsense-why would anyone go into a depression or become mentally unstable over something like the ME? If that's what you honestly think,you must also believe that most people's lives have been just a glorious,stress free funfest,a veritable bowl of cherries.It's interesting and that's all it is.If you had had my life i can guarantee you,you'd be screaming your voicebox to ribbons in some padded cell.Not everyone's a pussy who loses it over the slightest thing.Since age 3 i have experienced Far more strange things than the Mandela effect.

And lo and behold-Still no straightjacket required.Strange,when i joined here this was a conspiracy site,and popular for it's paranormal and metaphysical subject forums.Now it's almost like a YT comment page.ME?

No.
Just people being jerks - people who can apparently just Not bring themselves to do the sensible adult thing and just skip threads they find stupid.
edit on 27-5-2016 by Raxoxane because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I cant post my reply for some reason....

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Thank you tweetie,that's nice of you,i appreciate it

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

In my thread on human anatomy that got shut down, they all swore up and down the heart was below the ribcage,

You really do not know much about anatomy, people said it was inside the ribcage.... please show exactly where anyone said it was below the ribcage!

no they didnt, I said it was in the ribcage, then got flamed for it!

I went with a friend to the beach today. Both of our hearts are in the upper left portion of our chests, and he never saw the weird ribs before either, or the giant liver way up high etc... most of my other friends though so far have their hearts down low in the middle.... we felt or hearts beating in the right spot, and there is nothing down low beating, like with you guys.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Thread title use to be, "Tip of the spear" now it's "Ice-berg"

Mind = blown.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I said it was in the ribcage, then got flamed for it!

Please show those exact posts.... but I expect you will not be able to!
edit on 27-5-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

I said it was in the ribcage, then got flamed for it!

Please show those exact posts....
go look for yourself.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I have to say that I have been enjoying watching this "Mandela Effect" idea develop around the web, and it's amazing seeing what's happened since it made it to the top threads of ATS!

That being said, I'm in my 30s, I've loved all things science fiction for my whole life, and I vividly remember being in elementary school and being confused as to why so many people would misquote "No, I am your father" as "Luke, I am your father", I even used it in a star wars quiz i wrote (yeah that's right, I'm a nerd). So unless this phenomenon was happening 20+ years ago, or I somehow became unstuck from time 20+ years ago, then it is not an example of the Mandela Effect.

On a side note, one of the other questions on my star wars quiz was "what is Darth Vader's real name?"

It's always been Anakin.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
double post

edit on 27-5-2016 by wheresthebody because: time loop

edit on 27-5-2016 by wheresthebody because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

In my thread on human anatomy that got shut down, they all swore up and down the heart was below the ribcage, like the pictures from last month were, and already since I showed them the new heart postion, up high almost near the throat, that it was always that high!

Calm down my dear, look at your friend's xrays and you'll see the heart is where it should be.
See? Right in the middle, slighlty leaning to the left. Nothing to worry about, nothing has changed since last week. The xrays are still here to confirm it.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

Sorry, but in my open argument I stated how it was weird you all had such low hearts, none of you jumped in and said, "no, it is high up like yours". Everyone said, it all looks the same to me.... I made examples of how it would be too easy to stab you in the heart and to stab someone in the heart before, you had to jab them way high up in between their ribs etc.... no one agreed with me, yet now the heart is even higher, even higher than that exray, and it is as if you forgot all about that. You All forgot that you said the heart was low, and my friend at the beach and I were the weirdos with the high hearts and the rest of my friends were normal with low hearts like the rest of you etc.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Sorry, but in my open argument I stated how it was weird you all had such low hearts, none of you jumped in and said, "no, it is high up like yours". Everyone said, it all looks the same to me.... I made examples of how it would be too easy to stab you in the heart and to stab someone in the heart before, you had to jab them way high up in between their ribs etc.... no one agreed with me, yet now the heart is even higher, even higher than that exray, and it is as if you forgot all about that. You All forgot that you said the heart was low, and my friend at the beach and I were the weirdos with the high hearts and the rest of my friends were normal with low hearts like the rest of you etc.

We were saying it was never on the left, but in the middle. When did we say the heart was low? I don't recall such thing. I just re-read the threads but I didn't see that, please copy/paste them here for me to see if I missed that.

The heart in the diagram you posted and the heart in your friend's xrays are in exactly the same place. Nothing to fret about.

posted on May, 27 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

You All forgot

:/ so everyone else.. but you, then?
I can also assure you the heart has always been where its at. Korea too. Germany too. NZ and Au too.
Couldnt it just be that youre wrong? Its okay to be wrong.

a reply to: Raxoxane

I can assure you good sir, ive had my fair share of troubles and setbacks in my 34 year old life - to last several lifetimes. You dont know me at all. So how dare you say that Im a pussy who would go bonkers if I had your life? Maybe its the opposite? You dont know - so dont make such claims.
And when I say that people will go insane or depressed from this -
I say it out of care. I care.
If people truly believe in their hearts that reality is changing all around them - then that is something that strikes you at your core. At the very least - panic attacks arent far away.
Again, I say it out of care.
edit on 27-5-2016 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 124  125  126    128  129  130 >>

join