It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mandela Effect Can No Longer Be Denied: Berenstein Was The Tip of The Iceberg

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: TravelleOn

So then prove it. If you know its true, you gotta be able to prove it. At least to yourself.
And the only thing you rely on is your memory. Thats it. Newspaper "residue" from "your other" reality, is just typos and human errors!!
Why is it you are so blind that you cannot see that its SOOO simple, what is happening here?!

I grow tired of this thread now and Im about to give up trying to rescue you from your inevitable insanity or at the very least depression, that is guaranteed to come if you dont snap out of it pretty soon....
Im deadly serious.
There is a very common theme here, you who believe, without proof, seem to share alot of the same characteristics.
I will never understand how people are ready to believe ANYTHING, cause they swear they remember something being different.
Did noone teach you rational thinking, or occams razor? Scientific proof? Testable theories with evidence?
Its like, I could talk from today til tomorrow and you would still just deny everything I said, and Im starting to realise that now, that "our" efforts to pull you back is pretty futile.

I hope you at least realise that if you continue on this road, there is no turning back. You WILL become mentally unstable from this. I promise. Im out. good luck here in "our" reality and your new home.
You should try our chicken. In this universe chicken is very tasty.
Have a beer while youre here, too. Have a safe trip back now, BB

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TravelleOn

originally posted by: hidingthistime

originally posted by: tweetie

Interesting video showing evidentiary examples of various "ME's" many people can relate to.
Apologies if this has been posted already in this thread.

That is the best find yet!!!! Mostly or all from old newspapers. I have to watch it again. The author did a lot of work.

Everyone, please view the video!!

at the very least, they can no longer deny us seeing it a different way, and REMEBERING THE DIFFERNT WAY..... as the evidence shows, we have seen it the way we remeber aferall.... even with the berenstein bears..... we obviously saw it spelled that way. It is spelled that way still everywhere!

Some will still say we have "faulty memory" or that these evidences are nothing more than the result of a multitude of journalists being incapable of spelling simple and household words and names.
At the end of the day we do not need their permission,validation or acceptance of what we know to be true.
soooooooo true! Excellent point.

It really sucks sifting through all of their garbage to connect with others.

It feels like going to a counceling session, with your bully right there, interupting every 2 seconds, so you can never really get anything off your chest!
edit on 26-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

All s/he did was post the video.

Going by what you wrote it's probably a good idea for you to to drop this thread from your internet reading time like you said.

Please take care!!

edit on 26-5-2016 by tweetie because: minor correction

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

Interesting video showing evidentiary examples of various "ME's" many people can relate to.
Apologies if this has been posted already in this thread.

That is the best find yet!!!! Mostly or all from old newspapers. I have to watch it again. The author did a lot of work.

Everyone, please view the video!!

at the very least, they can no longer deny us seeing it a different way, and REMEBERING THE DIFFERNT WAY..... as the evidence shows, we have seen it the way we remeber aferall.... even with the berenstein bears..... we obviously saw it spelled that way. It is spelled that way still everywhere!

Some will still say we have "faulty memory" or that these evidences are nothing more than the result of a multitude of journalists being incapable of spelling simple and household words and names.
At the end of the day we do not need their permission,validation or acceptance of what we know to be true.
soooooooo true! Excellent point.

It really sucks sifting through all of their garbage to connect with others.

It feels like going to a counceling session, with your bully right there, interupting every 2 seconds, so you can never really get anything off your chest!

That's one way of saying it Hiding

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: TombEscaper

Let me be the one to ask you a few questions for a change. Seeing as how you equate full assuredness about certain remembered things with a declaration of having a "perfect and infallible" memory, do YOU:

use a GPS navigational system en route to every place you travel to; nearby friends' or family members' homes, your local grocery store, your bank, your workplace, etc?

No.

If not, why not?

Because reliance on GPS dulls one's navigational skills. When travelling to a new destination, I consult a map. A map is a form of stored visual information, compiled by others and therefore objective. If it has been some time since I have visited somewhere, a nearby suburb I haven't visited since childhood, I also consult a map. Why? Because I know that I may have forgotten the route, not having traveled it recently. Also, streets and highways are sometimes closed or revised, so I consult a recent map. As for my commute to work, there are times when, due to road closures or traffic jams, I decide to take an alternate route. This is when my navigational skills come into play: I know which major arteries run in which direction, which tend to be more heavily trafficked, etc. I also know which neighborhoods they pass through. If I am not in a hurry, I will actually detour just to revisit a neighborhood I haven't visited recently just for the joy of seeing how it has changed.

Do you have to pull out a lyric sheet to read from every time you sing "Happy Birthday" to someone?

Only if I need to sing the second or third verse.

If not, why not?

Because the lyrics and tune are very brief and redundantly encoded. Also, this tiny packet of information gets repeated frequently over time. Now you admit that you didn't know there was more than one verse. That's not due to a warp in spacetime... it's just that hardly anyone ever sings them so you didn't know they exist!

When talking to long-time familiar friends, acquaintances, and family members, do you first verify their names before addressing them by their names?

No, I pretend I remember their names even when I can't quite remember them.

If not, why not?

Because I don't want to create social embarrassment.

I am rather looking forward to what tactics you will use to duck, dodge, evade, twist, and manipulate this. I know you're quite creative in that way.

Not nearly as creative as you are. Now, once again, why do you think there is anything other than faulty memory, inattentiveness, or lack of interest/education involved in the "Mandela Effect" you have been trolling?

Gregory Hines himself would be impressed with this tap dancing!

Let me give a healthy synopsis of what has happened here. You have put forth the (nonsensical) premise that anyone who remains fully confident in certain memories is somehow claiming to have an infallible and "Godlike" memory. Those are the words you have used, which all can see, and you own that.

Hence, I asked you three questions that are clearly based upon the notion of ingrained MEMORY that you have full certainty of. But, knowing that if you answered the questions honestly and directly, you would fall under the self-indictment of claiming to have an infallible and Godlike memory (according to your own trollish logic), you instead danced.

So the first answer was dodgy from the start. Instead of confessing that you don't use GPS to get to your job, or bank, or local store because you confidently REMEMBER how to get to those places, you blather something about not using GPS so that it doesn't dull your "navigational skills." (Do you regularly compete in some sort of navigational skills contests that you have to stay sharp for?) Then you veer way off course (pun intended) and start talking about traveling to new destinations, when the question dealt strictly with familiar, regular destinations.

Then, when talking about commuting to work, the topic suddenly becomes alternate routes due to construction! And then you go on to talk about taking the "scenic route" to reminisce about the good old days. What does any of this have to do with the question asked?

I don't know about your navigational skills, but your bait and switch tactics need a lot of refinement.

As for the HB lyrics, you made an interesting shift trying to put me on the defensive about not knowing about extra verses to the song, to avoid the clear implications of the fact that if you were to admit that you don't need a lyric sheet to recite the words to the conventional rendering of the song, you are admitting that you have full confidence in the MEMORY of the words. Which would again cause a self-indictment that you are claiming an infallible, Godlike memory.

I find this highly entertaining, and I truly hope others have been following along our discourse here, to see the tactics being used.

This has got to be one of the best replies to a troll I have ever seen!

I love your logic! You are an inspiration. You just steer right back to topic, I need to learn from this! Thank you!

I am seeing excessive trollery to be a huge part of the mandela effect.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

You love his gapped logic? Really? You do realize he looks like he can't comprehend basic logical premises right?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

You do realize that just means it's been being misspelled for decades right? It actually DISPROVES the ME as those papers exist in our timeline. I can't believe you didn't figure that out.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

So you wear and buy depend diapers enough that you are positive how it was spelled?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: raymundoko

You love his gapped logic? Really? You do realize he looks like he can't comprehend basic logical premises right?
anyone reading what he said for themselves will probly laugh quite hard seeing you write that right under that post! Lmao!

Man that is funny.....

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So several people break down for you the differences in the type of memories you are attempting to use in your line of questioning...and that's what you come up with? You aren't very good at this, or you are intentionally being obtuse.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I think most people with a modicum of intelligence actually find it quite sad...

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

So you wear and buy depend diapers enough that you are positive how it was spelled?
no, there used to be a ton of depends jokes, and the comecials were hilarious.

We also had to buy them for my grandma and knew what to ask for if we wanted the clerk to go get them and put them in a double bag for us, (so none could see the writing through the bag) as we were embarrassed to walk through the store with them.

Nice attempt at bullying though.......lol

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

But its residue from their home-reality.
Anything that fits their ASININE and INSANE theories is accepted and gulfed up like facts.
And its getting to the point where its scary.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TombEscaper

originally posted by: DJW001

Let me be the one to ask you a few questions for a change. Seeing as how you equate full assuredness about certain remembered things with a declaration of having a "perfect and infallible" memory, do YOU:

use a GPS navigational system en route to every place you travel to; nearby friends' or family members' homes, your local grocery store, your bank, your workplace, etc?

No.

If not, why not?

Because reliance on GPS dulls one's navigational skills. When travelling to a new destination, I consult a map. A map is a form of stored visual information, compiled by others and therefore objective. If it has been some time since I have visited somewhere, a nearby suburb I haven't visited since childhood, I also consult a map. Why? Because I know that I may have forgotten the route, not having traveled it recently. Also, streets and highways are sometimes closed or revised, so I consult a recent map. As for my commute to work, there are times when, due to road closures or traffic jams, I decide to take an alternate route. This is when my navigational skills come into play: I know which major arteries run in which direction, which tend to be more heavily trafficked, etc. I also know which neighborhoods they pass through. If I am not in a hurry, I will actually detour just to revisit a neighborhood I haven't visited recently just for the joy of seeing how it has changed.

Do you have to pull out a lyric sheet to read from every time you sing "Happy Birthday" to someone?

Only if I need to sing the second or third verse.

If not, why not?

Because the lyrics and tune are very brief and redundantly encoded. Also, this tiny packet of information gets repeated frequently over time. Now you admit that you didn't know there was more than one verse. That's not due to a warp in spacetime... it's just that hardly anyone ever sings them so you didn't know they exist!

When talking to long-time familiar friends, acquaintances, and family members, do you first verify their names before addressing them by their names?

No, I pretend I remember their names even when I can't quite remember them.

If not, why not?

Because I don't want to create social embarrassment.

I am rather looking forward to what tactics you will use to duck, dodge, evade, twist, and manipulate this. I know you're quite creative in that way.

Not nearly as creative as you are. Now, once again, why do you think there is anything other than faulty memory, inattentiveness, or lack of interest/education involved in the "Mandela Effect" you have been trolling?

Gregory Hines himself would be impressed with this tap dancing!

Let me give a healthy synopsis of what has happened here. You have put forth the (nonsensical) premise that anyone who remains fully confident in certain memories is somehow claiming to have an infallible and "Godlike" memory. Those are the words you have used, which all can see, and you own that.

Hence, I asked you three questions that are clearly based upon the notion of ingrained MEMORY that you have full certainty of. But, knowing that if you answered the questions honestly and directly, you would fall under the self-indictment of claiming to have an infallible and Godlike memory (according to your own trollish logic), you instead danced.

So the first answer was dodgy from the start. Instead of confessing that you don't use GPS to get to your job, or bank, or local store because you confidently REMEMBER how to get to those places, you blather something about not using GPS so that it doesn't dull your "navigational skills." (Do you regularly compete in some sort of navigational skills contests that you have to stay sharp for?) Then you veer way off course (pun intended) and start talking about traveling to new destinations, when the question dealt strictly with familiar, regular destinations.

Then, when talking about commuting to work, the topic suddenly becomes alternate routes due to construction! And then you go on to talk about taking the "scenic route" to reminisce about the good old days. What does any of this have to do with the question asked?

I don't know about your navigational skills, but your bait and switch tactics need a lot of refinement.

As for the HB lyrics, you made an interesting shift trying to put me on the defensive about not knowing about extra verses to the song, to avoid the clear implications of the fact that if you were to admit that you don't need a lyric sheet to recite the words to the conventional rendering of the song, you are admitting that you have full confidence in the MEMORY of the words. Which would again cause a self-indictment that you are claiming an infallible, Godlike memory.

I find this highly entertaining, and I truly hope others have been following along our discourse here, to see the tactics being used.

This has got to be one of the best replies to a troll I have ever seen!

I love your logic! You are an inspiration. You just steer right back to topic, I need to learn from this! Thank you!

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Attempt at bullying? Boy you really wear the victim complex well.

I was asking a legitimate question to make a point. You have zero reason to be absolutely sure how it was spelled. You're relying on old memories and yet again are assuming your memories are correct and the physical evidence is wrong.

You even admit you couldn't even see the writing through the bag. You should read your posts out loud.
edit on 26-5-2016 by raymundoko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Could it be because this particular "theory" is so very easily explainable, and the fact that you flat out REFUSE to accept that - you instead CHOSE to go with crackpot theories that DOESNT have any proof.

Considering this, its EXTREMELY frustrating to see other humans go down that road and we cant do anything about it.
Its scary.

But noo. We are "trolls". we are "asleep". ETC.
All the common "confirmation bias" type of retorts.

Sigh. Its extremely frustrating. Im trying to let go, but its hard to accept that alot of people is going to go mad. I feel helpless.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: raymundoko

not just sad but frightening. I get almost sick to my stomach from this.
Its like these people are children. I cant understand it..
someone told these people to all jump off a cliff and now theyre doing it. and i can do nothing but to see it happening.

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Attempt at bullying? Boy you really wear the victim complex well.

I was asking a legitimate question to make a point. You have zero reason to be absolutely sure how it was spelled. You're relying on old memories and yet again are assuming your memories are correct and the physical evidence is wrong.

You even admit you couldn't even see the writing through the bag. You should read your posts out loud.
I dont have a victim complex, I have been smiling and laughing at you all day.

Victims are sad and feel sorry for themselves and think people owe them something......hmmmmm, who does that sound like?

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Again, the fact you guys keep trying to shout the same things over and over obsessively, makes me think this reminder could help your blood pressure........

The definition of insanity, is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results!

At some point you are going to just have to let it go, and realize, we KNOW what we KNOW! Lol
edit on 26-5-2016 by hidingthistime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Ok. No youre perfectly right.
I WOULD go insane if I kept this up.
You are perfectly right.

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join