It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Warns Voters About Donald Trump’s Evolving Image

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Like these guys, or gals, I'm still unsure.

That's disgusting.. Not only do they hide their faces (well silly nancy did until s/he decided to spit a potentially aids filled fluid on someone who was stating the same things I've said here) but they are arrogant, ignorant and just.. that's not who I'd want representing me as a candidate for anything.

Wow.. Easy to see how things get out of control.

Had that been me on the receiving end, I'd not be calling for police.. I'd be calling for an ambulance to help the stupid twat who just gobbed me with his vitriol.

They are weird hey.. :/

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest

why aren't people protesting the other candidates with howls of racism ?

Oh wow! I almost remember something you said decades ago lol..... in a Titor thread, on how racism couldn't be a factor etc.... I guess now I can say you was wrong!

edit on 24-4-2016 by imitator because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Hmmmm, I don't know, maybe they are mature enough to respect the rights of others to assemble whether they agree with their ideas or not?

I wonder.........

who are "they" ?

Oh god are we going to play this game? I'm not. It's patently obvious who "they" are.

Go play with someone who is even voting. I'm just a passive observer.

PS: they are you.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

poor trump. all he wants to do is protect us from the rapers and bernie and hillary send paid shills to his rallies

guy can't catch a break

What was that in aid of? Are you simply trolling?

Well done. TrumpTroll 2016 -- someone invent a meme.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Because the people who follow a candidate like Bernie Sanders (they are the ones who are protesting against Trump and howling racism) are the same sorts of entitled college brat weenies who feel threatened simply by seeing his name written in chalk.

They're the ones who think taco days and ninja costumes on Halloween are cultural appropriation and anyone who says otherwise ought to be shamed or fired.

They're the ones who claim to be perfectly open minded until you disagree with them.

See. This is a perfect example of what I was talking about. No original thought. No honesty and no reality.

What you speak of is not indicative of all Bernie supporters. It is similar to saying all Trump supporters are racist. It's simply not true. But you and others engage in the same extremes that you accuse the other side of engaging in.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Show me where there is a disconnect?

I have used the same logic to research clinton and trump.

I will await your substantial evidence, and I refute your inane accusations.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Because the people who follow a candidate like Bernie Sanders (they are the ones who are protesting against Trump and howling racism) are the same sorts of entitled college brat weenies who feel threatened simply by seeing his name written in chalk.

They're the ones who think taco days and ninja costumes on Halloween are cultural appropriation and anyone who says otherwise ought to be shamed or fired.

They're the ones who claim to be perfectly open minded until you disagree with them.

This is the era of the New Social Justice Movement. Yes they teach this in our colleges!
It has created a ravenous generation of easily triggered whom then run around and shut the free movement, speech and ideas of those who think differently by shouting them down with endless slurs and character assassination.
How is that not a bad idea? Yet that is what is coming from our institutions of higher learning?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I want to see what her speeches were about.

Can't wait for Bernie's $270,000.00 a speech transcripts!

hillary is right, what you see, is what you get.

Ain't that so, ya cow.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

See. This is a perfect example of what I was talking about. No original thought. No honesty and no reality.

What you speak of is not indicative of all Bernie supporters. It is similar to saying all Trump supporters are racist. It's simply not true. But you and others engage in the same extremes that you accuse the other side of engaging in.

It's because they eat sauerkraut and cheese on crackers. That's why. honest.

That's what you want to hear, some random inanity, as opposed to the logical conclusion to having looked into these miscreants in the first place. Unlike the protesters you gleefully equate us with, We've some a modicum of research.

We're not spitting on people, and throwing urine filled water balloons. We're standing firm in the face of abject insanity, and yet we're the ones who are "no better" according to you.

You clinton supporters either find it so easy to attack us, or are so easy to see through.

edit on 24-4-2016 by RobDaSlob because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The funny thing about that is, the country has seen this time and time again, where a politician will change their rhetoric and statements the closer it gets to the time of the election, in an attempt to secure votes. The one politician that comes to mind and something tells me that Trump has been doing alot of studying of history.

His words are shocking, and people are drawn to him, giving him a lot of free press and attention. Patton did that and he was a great general, speaking his mind and using words that everyone could understand, no matter the age or educational level. And his words are appealing to many. And as far as his changing and evolving, well that should come as no surprise, Nixon did that as well.

In this election, for the highest office, it is numbers that count, and the better the appeal of the candidate, the better the chance that they take the prize at the end. The larger the number of voters, and delegates the better the chance or not only getting the nomination but winning the election as well. And part of that process is image.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Oh, I'm sorry; I was just recalling all the Bernie 2016 signs in the crowd at Chicago. I suppose I should add BLM. They were there too.

Then there was the lovely transwoman in KC who punched the police horse.
edit on 24-4-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobDaSlob

Show me where there is a disconnect?

I have used the same logic to research clinton and trump.

I will await your substantial evidence, and I refute your inane accusations.

Ok, if you have done the research, please prove where the "alternatives" have murdered someone else. You did make that claim.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Oh, I'm sorry; I was just recalling all the Bernie 2016 signs in the crowd at Chicago. I suppose I should add BLM.

Is this really the best you can do?

Like I said, you and others are the Right Wing equivalent of that which you claim to hate.

Then there was the lovely transwoman in KC who punched the police horse.

One person represents the whole? That is about as disingenuous as an anti-Trump person saying all pro-Trump people are Nazis because one or two of them said "seig heil". Thanks for the perfect example.
edit on 24-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: RobDaSlob

as opposed to the logical conclusion to having looked into these miscreants in the first place..

Still waiting for proof of your claim.

You clinton supporters either find it so easy to attack us, or are so easy to see through.

I'm not a Clinton supporter.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RobDaSlob

Had that been me on the receiving end, I'd not be calling for police.. I'd be calling for an ambulance to help the stupid twat who just gobbed me with his vitriol.

They are weird hey.. :/

So as a Trump supporter, you seem to be as nutty and violent as the people your railing against in this thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Latinos would strongly disagree. You know those drug dealing rapists from Mexico. Sound familiar ? Apparently we can identify all Mexicans by the actions of some radical minority. That's racial profiling.

How about his stance on Islam. They're all bomb toting terrorists aren't they? Isn't that why we have to ban them from our country? Those views are fair huh?

What about his association with David Duke and the KKK? Don't try to deny it. There was a reason that he had to publicly disavow his association with him ...because he has an association with him.

Trump is a phony. That he's had to "develope" into a candidate and that he had to become presidential shows it. He's acting presidential. His basic personality is loud mouth . A leopard cannot change its spots.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
When Hillary Clinton says anything....all I hear is "Blah Blah Blah....something blah"

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Latinos would strongly disagree. You know those drug dealing rapists from Mexico. Sound familiar ? Apparently we can identify all Mexicans by the actions of some radical minority. That's racial profiling.

How about his stance on Islam. They're all bomb toting terrorists aren't they? Isn't that why we have to ban them from our country? Those views are fair huh?

What about his association with David Duke and the KKK? Don't try to deny it. There was a reason that he had to publicly disavow his association with him ...because he has an association with him.

Trump is a phony. That he's had to "develope" into a candidate and that he had to become presidential shows it. He's acting presidential. His basic personality is loud mouth . A leopard cannot change its spots.

1) Trump never said "Mexicans". You SHOULD know that is a lie. He was talking about a large part of women who are RAPED crossing the border. An article about the phenomenon came out the same week before he made that statement.

2) He was speaking about Muslims not being VETTED from nations that are hotbeds of terror. And he said "until we get a handle on what is going on". This was right after the California attack and the Paris attack.

3) You're LYING again. Trump has never been 'associated' with David Duke. In fact he refused to be affiliated with any group that was connected to Duke or the KKK years previously. And David Duke himself did NOT "come out in support" of Trump.

So you're wrong on THREE levels there.

It's amazing how much people on the Left (assuming you are) listen to SLANDER and LIBEL as gospel. Anyone can just repeat the same mantra over and over and you guys swallow it up.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Anybody that is 60 years old and hasn't evolved their stance on many subjects is not somebody I want in charge. You learn new things and have new experiences that change your viewpoints of the world. Things change and so should people.

You don't have to like trump but he has done something to base your judgement upon.
We know what we will get with him, good or bad.

Hillary on the other hand has done nothing but marry a president. To me that's like the owners grandson taking over the family business. Usually that has dire consequences.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

And how many times has Hillary's campaign rebranded her by now? Remember the bit about how she wasn't a robot? They rebranded her to make her less robotic, and there was the driving across the real world campaign where they had their little stop at Chipotle to show they were regular folks ...
how many times has she spoken about her vagina? None. How many times has trump talked about his penis. Once is too many.
How many times has msm ran videos of hillary saying punch em in the face. Carry them out on stretchers. Ill pay your legal fees.
How many times did she say women should be punished for getting an abortion? Punished. Then walk it back.
No honey changing the way she relates to a warmer way of speaking doesn't even compare.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join