It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton Warns Voters About Donald Trump’s Evolving Image

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

If that's the case then most major media sources should be considered unreliable and disallowed. Most of them make predictions and often they are wrong. How many bought the idea that there would be no ice left in the Arctic by ... 2013. Oops!

That same year, they also predicted that Health Care.gov would work like Amazon or Travolocity. Oops!

That same year, they also said we'd all get to keep our insurance plans, mainly because Obama said so. Oops!

There were also widespread predictions of a disastrous hurricane season. Oops!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain
I never claimed he said all Mexicans so where did you get that I keep repeating that?

It doesn't have to be all Mexicans don't you see that. He's racial profiling and that my friend is racist.

In his own words "they're rapists..." not talking about any epidemic so please. That may have been the walk back statement. If only he engaged his brain before he spoke instead of two days later. LOL.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 4242016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The anti trump movement is real. Who disputes that? You don't have to go out of you way to prove it.
It's on every major network.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

I'm not conflating anything. It's all over the place. You can find video because he can't control himself.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire
I just read that Charles Koch said it was possible he would support Hilary over the GOP nominee. Lol
No he didn't he said he's not supporting any GOP candidate and when asked if he would support Hillary instead and his answer was basically not unless she changes every thing she's saying.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah I'm glad they got it all wrong. LOL.
www.msnbc.com...

I had a problem with that.
Here's another but I think it's not the whole interview. It was a segment of morning joe on MSNBC.

www.msnbc.com...
edit on 4242016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

That was in response to what another member said about other Latinos coming from different south American countries through Mexico as the reason for the wall.
Damn the wall is racist in its function.
Not to mention the genius hasn't mentioned what his plans for the Rio Grande are. You know the main water supply for both southern New Mexico and Arizona and northern Mexico but you know those are minor pesky technicalities as to who gets the water rights and who gets shut out because of a wall.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Can I ask you something?
Do you really believe your having any effect on my vote or my party affiliation with your silly internet memes?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain
I never claimed he said all Mexicans so where did you get that I keep repeating that?

It doesn't have to be all Mexicans don't you see that. He's racial profiling and that my friend is racist.

In his own words "they're rapists..." not talking about any epidemic so please. That may have been the walk back statement. If only he engaged his brain before he spoke instead of two days later. LOL.

www.cnn.com...

EVERYONE profiles. Its a common trait and its not "racist" SInce there is just one race on this planet. And he said SOME are rapist. WHich is true and supported by statistics. he walked it back a bit to clarify what he actually said because they didnt use the entire quote they used a piece of it to fit their narative.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Hypocrisy knows no bounds, no borders, nor mental status.

Good catch!

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I missed the word some in that video I posted a couple of pages back.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No worries mate.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: RomeByFire

If that's the case then most major media sources should be considered unreliable and disallowed. Most of them make predictions and often they are wrong. How many bought the idea that there would be no ice left in the Arctic by ... 2013. Oops!

That same year, they also predicted that Health Care.gov would work like Amazon or Travolocity. Oops!

That same year, they also said we'd all get to keep our insurance plans, mainly because Obama said so. Oops!

There were also widespread predictions of a disastrous hurricane season. Oops!

I agree. I also don't watch television, not a big fan of psychological warfare in the guise of advertisement. However - Alex Jones in particular - has made multiple claims of "dirty bombs," and/or "nuclear weapons," going to be detonated "soon," and of course these predictions were from over ten years ago and - obviously - they never happened.

Were you listening to AJ during Y2K? He spoke of rocket/Missle attacks in Tomes Square, and "reported," that thousands had been killed, there were explosions everywhere, and the military was implementing martial law.

Alex Jones is the very definition of controlled opposition - he VEHEMENTLY defends the official story of 9/11, he kisses Putin's ass (like many here do) at any turn, and attacks the "secret Muslim brotherhood Obama-Bin-Laden," at every turn - whilst propping Donald up as a messiah and savior in our political regime.

Personally? I'm not buying it. A reality television mogul and star is going to "make America great," and "shake things up in D.C.?"

Yup - people are tired of corrupt politicians, lets instead vote in professional entertainers and people who have spent the entire life reading off scripts in front of a camera!

Hahah... you can't make this # up. Also - if the media "hates Donald Trump," so much - why don't they ever carry his Riverside failure story?

Again - you can't make this # up, and just like the gullible masses rallied behind "Hope and change," the same gullible masses are rallying behind "make America great again."

Perhaps I'm wrong - but applying the logic that many use to other candidates; such as, "they wouldn't get anything through Congress," what makes anyone think Trump would be any different? Specifics, anyone?

But I digress, for in some reality I clearly do not live in, the fate of a nation of 300+ million individuals is in the hands of one man, and it's up to that one man to make this nation great again.

Sounds like a promotion for the new Captain America film, not anything remotely related to real-world politics. One man does not have as much control/power as people believe.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
His image is why I like the guy.

She's no longer in touch with how were thinking.

(post by FissionSurplus removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LDragonFire

originally posted by: RobDaSlob

Had that been me on the receiving end, I'd not be calling for police.. I'd be calling for an ambulance to help the stupid twat who just gobbed me with his vitriol.

They are weird hey.. :/

So as a Trump supporter, you seem to be as nutty and violent as the people your railing against in this thread.

If standing up for yourself is nutty and violent, then I've never claimed to be a pacifist.

You spit on me, I'll floor ya.. that's got nothing to do with politics !

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RobDaSlob

Latinos would strongly disagree. You know those drug dealing rapists from Mexico. Sound familiar ? Apparently we can identify all Mexicans by the actions of some radical minority. That's racial profiling.

How about his stance on Islam. They're all bomb toting terrorists aren't they? Isn't that why we have to ban them from our country? Those views are fair huh?

I've never heard him say they must all be banned from there. I've heard that letting them in without being vetted is a bad idea, and that needs to be addressed.

Guess it's OK though, peace and love and all that?

What about his association with David Duke and the KKK? Don't try to deny it. There was a reason that he had to publicly disavow his association with him ...because he has an association with him.

So we're just going to assume I am 100% in support of trump yeah? And not argue or discuss the points I posted against? That's a tired tactic. But no doubt one that works well with people who actually care.

And regardless of any connection, the msm kept on asking the same question of him, despite his numerous attempts to disavow duke. but like here, it's not an answer you want, it's simply to howl any concept of an answer into complete incoherent nonsense.

So far, responding like a normal human being being spat on by a mask wearing hooligan, proves I'm some mindless trump thug. And now, I'm ignoring the 'truth' because I'm so blinded by my love for this man.

Here's a tip: I don't care for the man. But I can absolutely see the level of smear being levelled out against him, and that I reply to.
Go ahead, continue to run amok bringing up everything I supposedly support now.

Trump is a phony. That he's had to "develope" into a candidate and that he had to become presidential shows it. He's acting presidential. His basic personality is loud mouth . A leopard cannot change its spots.

Ahh yeah, and the others are 100% legit, and so much better.

I don't live there. It won't affect me whatsoever. But it sure is hilarious watching people froth at the mouth making every insinuation possible out of things that have no basis in reality.

You make your bed. No point complaining about the dirty sheets as you retire now.. You have the chance to choose the lesser of many evils. Personally, I'd rather choose someone who is willing to adapt and learn, than someone who would smile and lie, with their hands in global conflict world wide.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: RobDaSlob

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: syrinx high priest

Hmmmm, I don't know, maybe they are mature enough to respect the rights of others to assemble whether they agree with their ideas or not?

I wonder.........

Haa!! I almost had forgot that

Exactly.

First amendment is only for those who are right, dont you know.

Says who? You?

Who is they, and who are they preventing from excercising their rights?

Says me. I think it is clear by the post you quoted. I might be wrong, but... you are aware of who you replied to? It was me.

And they are those here who I responded to. Who would silence others from having their right to speak an opinion. It was pretty obvious.

Can you keep up?

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: RobDaSlob

Welcome to ATS, RobDaSlob.
Your troll-juggling skills are impressive.

Actually, if you have not noticed, he painted himself in to a corner with his own words.

We will see how good his skills are when he answers those questions.

I painted no such thing. I responded to utter bollocks. It's you who is painting things, in your attempt to assume more ab out me than you can know.

Tell me, introvert, exactly what are my opinions on trump?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join