It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At this exact moment I'me getting drunk...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Look, the fact is you and most everyone you know are a bunch of chickens. why? Just because that's all

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: lavatrance
Look, the fact is you and most everyone you know are a bunch of chickens. why? Just because that's all

Your posts are a cry for help. Do you really want to die as a drunk? What about your family? Your friends? What will they be left thinking?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

I remember my first drink of wine..

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You're like a ball of yarn for smart cats.

Kinda fun, but gets boring fast.

edit on 23-4-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
How is this even a thread on ATS?

Hey I'm getting wasted!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

lol brother, which is another reason why the chat option should exist, to accommodate those declaring their drunkness, not that, that would prevent others from saying "you're ridiculous" lol

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I was drinking earlier but now I'm not.

I certainly would've had many drinks before buying a hybrid.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Brandy with Modelo beer chasers over here tonight. I love wine but it gives me a hangover. I have a brewery out in the garage. It hasnt operated for at least 15years. I was an advanced allgrain brewer, and wrote my own intricate recipes, with multiple mash temp and time levels, and multiple hop temp and pitching times. Made wine with dad in the 60s. Fermenting is a great hobby!
Salute!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

I think people that use booze are the real chickens that are afraid of real life issues and use booze to escape reality.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:42 PM
link   
OP should test out the hybrid.
Nothing major, just around the block a few times it'll be fun!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Anyone even considering buying a "Hybrid" must be drunk!

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I'm usually drunk posting on ATS, so I get ya OP. Work schedule has been hellish lately, no days off, so it has dampened my usage a bit.

So, which hybrid did you get?

I bought a used 04 Civic Hybrid back in 06. All in all, it was a good deal for only one reason. At that time, gas was skyrocketing. It just plateaued around 4.50 a gallon for years. It was a really good time to own the hybrid. I've had very little trouble with it. It has close to 250,000 miles on it now. It's been from the Grand Canyon to Portland, Maine.

I feel for you if you ever need to replace "THE" battery. I replaced mine a couple of October's back. Talk about a hit. It's not easy to un-a$$ 1900 bucks on a whim.

I'm not sure how the Prius works, but my Civic uses the brakes to charge the big battery. I really wish that this technology were available to other vehicles. It has nothing to do with the power generation and everything to do with the longevity of the system. The car has a quarter-million miles on it, and has never had or needed a brake-job. The pads and rotors look just as they did the day I bought it. Meanwhile, in the same timeframe, I've replaced the brembo's on my bike twice in three years, and three brake jobs on my Torino in eight years.

Wish I were drinking so I could play Warframe and not think about this stuff......

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman
How is this even a thread on ATS?

Hey I'm getting wasted!

it was an important event in time, a moment that all of humanity should remember. An occasion that should be annually remembered and pondered.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired

I think people that use booze are the real chickens that are afraid of real life issues and use booze to escape reality.

ya but life is more stressful for some than others. Like I have a lot of problems I'm dealing with. The biggest one being no income at all. And I haven't not had an income since like the late 90's so it's a weird feeling. Because part of me wonders if I'll ever get back on my feet again. But I don't really care anymore that much what happens at this stage of life. Like I had my piece of cake. Now I'm asking for a second piece. But if I don't get it, it's not a big deal as again I had my piece. But ya life gets stressful.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I won't say which right now and for the most part it's good. Challenge is that it has little to no heat. And apparently thats not uncommon which ticks me off because I didn't realize that this was commonplace

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
ya so anyway.... after the post ... not sure when I passed out in my bed. That was so weird. I should slow down with the drinking but it hasn't been too bad. But sometimes if I have one drink and I start getting buzzed then I want to just have more and keep the buzz going. But I don't tend to do that very often anyway. Like only about 2wice a month. So really that's nothing. I'm fine now.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20637747]lavatrance[/ph

Hmoemade wine has a tendancy to catch up on you, A few times I remember polishing off a couple thinking I'm not drunk then boom your lying upside down on your bed fully clothed lol

You should try and age some, even a few month makes a huge difference.

Anyways most importantly what was your recipe? I've made a few "famous" brews amongst friends...Cranberry coolaid, ahh the memories

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

If it is the part that I think you are alluding to, that is about 35 bucks online and a 10 minute install. Not a problem.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990
a reply to: [post=20637747]lavatrance[/ph

Hmoemade wine has a tendancy to catch up on you, A few times I remember polishing off a couple thinking I'm not drunk then boom your lying upside down on your bed fully clothed lol

You should try and age some, even a few month makes a huge difference.

Anyways most importantly what was your recipe? I've made a few "famous" brews amongst friends...Cranberry coolaid, ahh the memories

I used to make an elderflower champagne that had a tendency to catch you out, It was lovely and refreshing, so much so that you could sup it like beer from a pint glass with ice.

The thing was though that it went to your legs and not your head so after about 3 pints people would stand up to pop and relieve themselves seeming sober and then realise that they no longer had control of the lower half of their body and bounce around the room like a pinball wondering what the hell was wrong with them.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Absinthe can have a similar effect.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join