It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At this exact moment I'me getting drunk...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is a real time report of myself getting wasted. I haven't ate since lunch. It's not 7 hours later and I had about 2 drink so far. But on an empyt stumack I can really feel it. Now I made a margarita and I feel a nice buzz. I'm really buzzed. So why am I saying this. Well because it's important.

See no one really reports a buss. So why do we get buzzed. Well in my case, it's hard to say. The first 2 drinks were a result of bottling home made wine. I had to sample it to make sure it was okay. And it was okay. Fortunately. So I now have 3 bottles of home made wine that are all pretty decent. They're not amazing because home made wine is not all that refined. It's just okay. But it's a great deal less expensive than buying it. And right now I'm on a tight budget so it somehow matters a bit.

So there's something else I did. That I don't know if you care to hear about. But I bought a hybrid car. It's not bad but it's used so it has problems. And the more electronic you get the more problems it can have. So in this case I have to get several things looked at. But so far it's not too bad. What's very strange though is how lets say for example when you're younger you have to have the fancy sports car, or way over the top suv or trutck. Then later in life the score or win is when you feel like you're beating the system driving a hybrid or something.

So ya I feel like I'm beating the system a bit. Like I'm not forced into that low milage typical car mood. It's really sad though. They keep 99% of cars at low gas milage to make more money. Then they come out with hybrids but give them a bad rap and rep but also charge like double the cost of a domestic so no one will ever buy one. That way they can make more mony off the cuonsumer.

Like I lucked out and found a used one for cheap. mind you I had to spend a few extra bucks fixing things on it. But it's not too bad. I mainly just wanted to see what it's like.

Otherwise that's it for now. So what do you think about all this?

Jloe blow, so what do you think about all this?????

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Jloe blow, so what do you think about all this?????

To be honest im not quite sure.

But sounds like ur having fun so cheers
Have one for me

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Getting deliberately drunk is gross and foolish.

edit on 23-4-2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: lavatrance

Cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I am drinking as well. I am sitting in front of my house with a baby goat, ducks and chickens all over the yard. I love it.

I would never buy a hybrid.

Rethink your life, and sober up...

Just sayin...

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Rethink his life...because he bought a used hybrid vehicle?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Stay home and don't go drive that hybrid. Still feeling the sting of my DUI. I quit drinkin.....

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

One day in the not to distant future people will be getting arrested for typing while drinking. So be careful.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Drinking and Debunking... Dangerous.

(If that phrase ever catches I get credit)

I have made some comments/threads when drunk I am not proud of.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If this thread is the biggest mistake you make tonight, you're doing ok.

Leave the hybrid plugged in Until you sober up.

You should try Making beer instead of wine.

When I'm drunk I like to hit up YouTube and watch Iive music, and tell people on ATS what i do when I'm drunk.

cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
What you need most, my friend... is a nap. Sleep it off. DO NOT drive dude... seriously...

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
OK, you have a very good excuse, I'me not going to complain about the spelling in the title.

Have fun, remember not to drink and post when completely drunk. The posts stay on the net forever.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

Nah, his flat earth and space doesn't exist threads top this one

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Rethink his life...because he bought a used hybrid vehicle?

Going hybrid is like drinking nonalcoholic beer. I can see there could be a conflict.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

I recently posted a thread while intoxicated and was surprised I didn't
make any spelling errors.
Have a good time,EAT SOMETHING and be safe.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Good luck with that?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

you're chicken of a hybrid? You're chicken

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: frostie

the drink will debunk the sheat out of dis site

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

I was thinking of trying it now that I've mastered making a lousy red home brewed wine ha ha. but it will get you stone cold drunk so don't kid yourself this is the real dead all weekend long okay my friend?

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I knew you'd agree with me

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join