It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a dream about a "peaceful takeover" by aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I had this dream which was rather strangely pleasant but still disturbing somewhat and I just want to share, maybe it will give you some ideas.

It was night and I was staring at the stars, the skies were very clear.

And then I saw what looked like a massive spacecraft flew across the horizon at incredible speed, then another spacecraft which looked exactly the same thing did exactly the same thing.

Eventually, those ships which came last, stopped, and hovering up in space and formed massive metal grids in space.

The grids interlocked and the voids between them are spread over by metallic panels.

The massive structures in space eventually enclosed the whole Earth like a "Dyson Sphere" (please look this up in google).

There was temporary total blackness of the skies, apart from the blinky artificial lights from the alien structure that enclosed the whole Earth.

And then the alien structure came to life and generated a believable sun, moon, and stars.....a some sort of holographic representation of the Universe. And for a moment, life seemed returned to normal, we have the sun, moon, stars again but I know it's fake. They are not real! Earth has been completely enclosed by an artificial spherical structure by the aliens!

After a time, two of these aliens came and intermingled with humanity, perhaps, to study us. I met these two. They chose the form of women with a form factor of 10, that's why earlier I mentioned the dream was rather pleasant... But these two women had the blackest of pupils but it wasn't enough to scare me away, they were so hot! sorry!

But I know these were not their real forms, somehow, in that dream, I am aware they are shapeshifters but I decided to play along.

The aliens were like children. They decided to take part in everything and otherwise, I had fun. One of them told me "her" name and it was "Shanniah" the other one was probably "Leezza" ?? or something that sounds like that but I know it wasn't her real name.

I asked her if I could listen to one of their music but she declined. Warning me that it will burst my ear drums.

Now, here's the most interesting part. I decided to let curiousity take over and I'm going to ask her the crucial details like what is her real age, which part of the Universe they came from.....

....and guess what?? I awoke from the dream!!
It got me concerned for a while was it real and I had a real contact but they did not want me from knowing their secrets??

Anyhoo, what's the possibility of our Earth being enclosed in a "Dyson Sphere" that is meant to mimic the outside view by holographic projection by aliens meant to live among us and study us and what else? Won't such notion discredit all our space achievements outside of low Earth Orbit??

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

"Leezza" ?

Anagram of the fallen seraph Azezel.

Or say 'bow down onto your knees and pray to Yahushua'. That really winds them up if they are evil.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I can see that winding some people,aliens and entities up even if they are not evil.I know you're a good egg Rapha and i don't want to sound like a jerk but religion is not the be all and end all.Some souls choose to be sovereign and stand on their own,worshipping nothing and no one,without an ounce of badness in them.If i was an alien and someone told me to fall on my knees and worship Anyone or Anything,i'd tell the person to piss off,quite frankly.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Remember they're just people so potentially just as flawed.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Perhaps it is not totally just hologram but perhaps it can be controlled to show us certain actual or fake things in the skies yet somethings would be totally cloaked for us, if they so chose. Space travel could be also played in our heads, i am sure they would find it easy to. Then there is those theories of pyramids around the world that ancient times they were used to shoot some sort of beams to skies that created sphere around the world for some reason that i cannot recall now. Hope so the Stargate is still operational thou

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane
If i was an alien and someone told me to fall on my knees and worship Anyone or Anything,i'd tell the person to piss off,quite frankly.

If religion was fake and this universe is occupied by mainly humans DNA and lizard DNA (Draconians, seraphs, Annunaki etc) then they would not take insult in the first place.

If they are fallen angels, then yes, the statement will really get under their lizard skin. Truth always hurts them the most because they just havn't got the balls to confront it.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

If i was an alien and someone told me to fall on my knees and worship Anyone or Anything,i'd tell the person to piss off,quite frankly.

So brave… if they were threatening to kill your whole family in front of you, what then?

Pssst… just bow, its their ego trip, let them have the belief they control your actions, your mind will still belong to you.

"When in Rome…"

later you can escape to the hills with your (still alive) family and start the revolution.

"He who fights and runs away…"

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The aliens were like children. They decided to take part in everything and otherwise, I had fun. One of them told me "her" name and it was "Shanniah" the other one was probably "Leezza" ?? or something that sounds like that but I know it wasn't her real name.

Just a thought… check your family tree, look for those names.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I'm running in a different direction with this.

I'm thinking johndeere2020 that you've tapped into sort of the unconscious collective of thoughts floating around. In the last 10 years more and more people have become convinced Aliens will take over and cure us of our wicked ways thru enlightenment ect.

It's a message many are hoping the rest of us will accept.

I would say, you'd have to measure your dream against your own knowledge of this and see where you stand before jumping in with both feet.

On the bright side IF you did tap into the collective subconscious there's plenty of info to be learned.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Some say that dreams could actually be the soul projecting into other galaxies, dimensions, and times. Edgar Cayce did state that "dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions". With the uptick in UFO sightings, I believe the time of open contact isn't far off. The Native Americans always said that the star people would return.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Yea, they wouldn't have to try that hard would they, ether taking over socially, or with physically with force. It like what those looney toon characters would say at the end of an episode where the antagonist become friends with the protagonist , can't beat em, join.

I might get a bunch of hissing and claws from a bunch of fearful people pretending to be tigers for this.
edit on 23-4-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Ya but i went from the hypothetical scenario here that i am an alien,possessed of advanced tech,facing a human,not a human facing Isis
But in general yes i agree with the fight another day advice.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I have completely discarded religion,for years now,Rapha. The whole concept did not ring true with me from first memory when i was a teeny kiddie-being a white South African of course Christianity was the religion in question in my personal scenario. In fact it did not just not ring true,it rang as a gross lie and fallacy. I spent SO many years Trying so very hard to believe,and to suppress my first childhood instincts,but at the end of the day my own soul power won through-and i just could not even try to pretend anymore. I am a sovereign soul,beholden to no one and nothing,worshipping no one and nothing,relying on my own basic integrity and goodness and power as a sovereign soul. And for the 1st time in 50 years,since my first intuition and instincts won over the pressure of having a religion,i am spiritually completely and utterly at peace.
edit on 23-4-2016 by Raxoxane because: grammar

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Ya but i went from the hypothetical scenario here that i am an alien,possessed of advanced tech,facing a human,not a human facing Isis
But in general yes i agree with the fight another day advice.

So would the alien, I think.

"Yah, whatever earthling, just give me my phone call."

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

I sent you a pm,just a general thing,nothing to do with this thread matter.Wish you a goodly Saturday,Bless you.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

First of all Cool Dream which would make a fantastic back story for a science fiction, just add a twist in what the alien's really wanted.
Here is an image of a girl made to look like a hybrid.
i1.wp.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

"Leezza" ?

Anagram of the fallen seraph Azezel.

Or say 'bow down onto your knees and pray to Yahushua'. That really winds them up if they are evil.

Wow, I think you nailed that quick!

The "Leezza" one was a quiet one. Never said a word, always beside Shanniah who did all the talking which are mostly small talk. Most of what they did was to casually observe people while doing mild interactions.

They did not do anything remotely evil. They weren't even trying to seduce me. Although, they appeared attractive, I think they are simply trying to blend in.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

First of all Cool Dream which would make a fantastic back story for a science fiction, just add a twist in what the alien's really wanted.
Here is an image of a girl made to look like a hybrid.
i1.wp.com...

Those who interacted with me looked like that!

Otherwise, I saw some of the members of their leadership hierarchy.

They were working with the grays but their #1 leader was a female who looked like a human woman in her mid thirties and she was a giant in stature. Probably 8 to 9 feet tall and perfectly proportioned as a normal human female. She looked Arabic and had brown skin. She had officers who looked like human males, very youthful looking but much smaller than her. The human-looking males were of normal human male size.

I saw all of them in what looked like a classical temple built out of white marble.

I have no idea what they're trying to do on Earth. The dream ended when I tried to ask the big questions. But it would seem obviously like they are isolating the Earth completely from the rest of the Universe and preventing all Earth spacecraft from leaving the enclosing sphere. They did gave me a quick tour of the command center though which I have no idea where it is.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

I have completely discarded religion,for years now,Rapha. The whole concept did not ring true with me from first memory when i was a teeny kiddie-being a white South African of course Christianity was the religion in question in my personal scenario. In fact it did not just not ring true,it rang as a gross lie and fallacy. I spent SO many years Trying so very hard to believe,and to suppress my first childhood instincts,but at the end of the day my own soul power won through-and i just could not even try to pretend anymore. I am a sovereign soul,beholden to no one and nothing,worshipping no one and nothing,relying on my own basic integrity and goodness and power as a sovereign soul. And for the 1st time in 50 years,since my first intuition and instincts won over the pressure of having a religion,i am spiritually completely and utterly at peace.

I had the same experience which only made those who were trying to indoctrinate me more adamant that I start "thinking correctly". I am still recovering from their abuse however I am extremity grateful that I retained pre-religious memory. I always knew who I truly was.
edit on 24-4-2016 by riley because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join