It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Had a dream about a "peaceful takeover" by aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: johndeere2020
The "Leezza" one was a quiet one. Never said a word, always beside Shanniah who did all the talking which are mostly small talk. Most of what they did was to casually observe people while doing mild interactions.

They did not do anything remotely evil. They weren't even trying to seduce me. Although, they appeared attractive, I think they are simply trying to blend in.

Yes the quiet one is always the observer, taking notes of how a person reacts when confronted with occult (hidden) knowledge.

i have seen your Leezza as Cronus or HaSatan in Greek mythology. Never says anything. But he always watches how future potential recruits react to certain secrets.

Your Shanniah was a witch fully dressed in black clothing to me. If her looks could kill, i would have been vaporized on the spot.

Have you ever had dreams where people in black office cloths or black laboratory cloaks constantly watch you and take notes on their pen & paper notepads ?

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Yes the quiet one is always the observer, taking notes of how a person reacts when confronted with occult (hidden) knowledge.

i have seen your Leezza as Cronus or HaSatan in Greek mythology. Never says anything. But he always watches how future potential recruits react to certain secrets.

Your Shanniah was a witch fully dressed in black clothing to me. If her looks could kill, i would have been vaporized on the spot.

Now how did you know all of those?? So it wasn't just any random dream that I had on that night?? They never told me any secrets though, apart from watching the spherical enclosure for Earth being built in space and a quick glance of their leadership structure which is led by woman.

Leezza behaved in a similar manner as Shanniah. They weren't like your typical scientists in white lab coats. They were informal, and always had that playful look in their face.

Yes, Shanniah was the prettier, more feminine in looks, also the more serious looking of the two. Both of them were wearing jeans-shorts at that time and a skimpy top like two teen girls going to a lakeside party (well, the setting is beside a lake) but they don't look like teens but well in their twenties.

Interesting note, I had similar dreams before but the dreams gave me a sensation of terror. I immediately saw these aliens as hostile and hell-bent on doing nothing but evil.

But this time, a similar dream, I did not feel anything at all. I was curious what's the nature of their massive undertakings in space and I wish to know the details about it.

Anyway, about recruits, recruits to what?? What am I being drafted into? What special I may possess is how I understand the world as the rest of us here in ATS - different. But there's more and I have written about it in my other threads. Whenever I travel, something follows and it affects the world in no small ways. I have drawn a pattern in time and have recently and reliably predicted global events coinciding with my scheduled travels.

Have you ever had dreams where people in black office cloths or black laboratory cloaks constantly watch you and take notes on their pen & paper notepads ?

By any chance you read any of my previous threads in paranormal activity regarding things of such nature??

On many occasions before for many years since childhood, I did not just have dreams, I have also seen these women and children covered in black cloak like ghosts, only barely showing their faces.

There is one woman who stood tall above them. They are all pale in color. Yes, they were always observing me whenever I saw them and no, they weren't writing anything.

The woman was especially fierce. She's always trying to wake me up like when I missed the alarm in the morning or when I'm about to have a nightmare. She's like a mother. I never had any nightmare in all these years since probably 2010 because of her.

posted on Apr, 24 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: johndeere2020

Interesting note, I had similar dreams before but the dreams gave me a sensation of terror. I immediately saw these aliens as hostile and hell-bent on doing nothing but evil.

Negative entities feed off the fear that the terror creates. This is why there is so much violence on TV now.

Its possible that the fallen ones now acknowledge that they will not be able to reboot their New World Order after terminating their current illusion of this 'World 6'. Your dream of their 'spherical enclosure' is mentioned by 'The Architect' a.k.a Cronus in the film 'The Matrix'. The enclosure is the illusion or false world that we humans have been programmed to believe in. Everything changes when in a heightened awareness with vertical rainbows crashing to the ground where upon impact remove the illusion of this drab gray world and show a paradise or The Garden of Eden.

Their only option now is to be kind to humans and try to keep up with human enlightenment as humans rise to new higher frequencies. If they do not rise in frequency as well then Jesus will basically blow them away in the blink of an eye. As everyday ticks by and their World War 3 fails to start, more and more people are waking up and they know their time is up hence why they have gone from being nasty in your dreams to being helpful or neutral at worst.

I was curious what's the nature of their massive undertakings in space and I wish to know the details about it.

According to some internet sources, this part of the Milky Way galaxy has a portal that is connected to other galaxies. Stargates sums it up. Planet Earth is one of the few habitable planets close to the stargate. The draconians (lizards) are selfish and want this for themselves hence why Hitler dealt with the draconians and was given technology to inflict pain and suffering on others. Draconians love seeing humans suffer in massive blood sacrifices.

Another reason is that humans are directly connected to the God Presence as God designed man in His image. Hence many aliens monitor us because humans are the only connection to the Creator that they cannot access because they are fallen.

Anyway, about recruits, recruits to what?? What am I being drafted into?

The draconians might be about to launch a major war against humans. They want recruits.
Look at the 2 temples of Baal going up. One in Trafalgar Square, London and Times Square, New York.
Note: Prince just got sacrificed to the draconian King (Baal) and the draconian Queen (Queen Elizabeth, UK) lit 1000 bonfires or in religious terms, '1000 lights' for the summoning of their King (Baal). Similar to cards, King-Queen-Jack (Prince). i wonder what their Ace of Spades is going to be !!

You could be what is called a Gamma alter or spiritual/religious guru/leader. Mk-ultra create these alters. Alpha's are slaves. Beta's are entertainment industry, notice how many pop stars, film stars, comedians have died recently because their days are over.

Spiritual leaders are needed now because the mass population are crapping themselves wondering if they will have food on the table tomorrow. Its possible that the false prophet - the Pope might get his One World Religion done after all as all gamma alters are now being drawn into a New World Religion.

So it would seem that Shanniah wants you to become one of these spiritual gurus. They will be reading your thoughts as you read this. So expect a dream soon after with them appearing and asking you what you think about becoming a guru, guide or spiritual leader.

Its possible that the natural events that follow you are done by the entities themselves. So to get unbelievers to believe you, you might have to say 'look up into the sky people and watch'. Then air elementals will create huge streaks of lightning. However, i am sure some people will say 'he is the anti-christ' because events like that are foretold in the Book of Revelation.

Your ghosts sound similar to banshees. They are female Rapha's similar to sirens. At least your entities have faces. My Shaitan class jinn was a male in the form of a faceless wraith.

Maybe she is your mother desperately trying to make you wake up and see the illusion that the aliens have constructed around planet Earth.

posted on Apr, 25 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Its possible that the fallen ones now acknowledge that they will not be able to reboot their New World Order after terminating their current illusion of this 'World 6'. Your dream of their 'spherical enclosure' is mentioned by 'The Architect' a.k.a Cronus in the film 'The Matrix'. The enclosure is the illusion or false world that we humans have been programmed to believe in.

Ironically, the spherical structure I've seen in that dream, were made up of longitudinal and latitudinal frame work with an array of panels in columns and rows like a matrix. Not as efficient as a geodesic framework...perhaps, it's symbolic.

Their only option now is to be kind to humans and try to keep up with human enlightenment as humans rise to new higher frequencies. If they do not rise in frequency as well then Jesus will basically blow them away in the blink of an eye. As everyday ticks by and their World War 3 fails to start, more and more people are waking up and they know their time is up hence why they have gone from being nasty in your dreams to being helpful or neutral at worst.

Interesting. From my point of view, the only reason why WW3 hasn't started yet was due to a matter of economics.

Many potential enemies of USA for example are also major trading partners. An all-out war is highly unfavorable and would only cause self-inflicted damage, economy-wise. However, a clandestine warfare would work.

One thing WW3 could happen is that a common enemy of USA, Russia, China, etc would have them against each other, explode random nukes and frame each other's countries for the offense.

One such common enemy is the Islamic political movement. At this point, the Islamic religion has probably killed more people than the Nazis ever did and the bloodshed never stopped since the religion ever came upon Earth. And nobody's doing about them because they are major trading partners. They have a lot of money.

Another reason is that humans are directly connected to the God Presence as God designed man in His image. Hence many aliens monitor us because humans are the only connection to the Creator that they cannot access because they are fallen.

I tried to observed people myself and my conclusion is that some are born to do what is right and some are born to do evil - this has nothing to do with religion. I can't find that divine connection from everyone.

You could be what is called a Gamma alter or spiritual/religious guru/leader. Mk-ultra create these alters. Alpha's are slaves. Beta's are entertainment industry, notice how many pop stars, film stars, comedians have died recently because their days are over.

Now I'm lost. I cannot be a spiritual leader. If I did, all I can say is go figure it out yourself. That is how I came to realize certain truths. If I presented the knowledge directly, then one could loose meaning how one gets to such stage and will remain deceived. If I tell how exactly it must be done, then it turns into a religion. And religion is not what I'm trying to make because religion is yet another thing which distracts men from the truth.

Spiritual leaders are needed now because the mass population are crapping themselves wondering if they will have food on the table tomorrow. Its possible that the false prophet - the Pope might get his One World Religion done after all as all gamma alters are now being drawn into a New World Religion.

I do not agree with any form of organized religion. Our relationship to God must be private and personal as one treats sexual intimacy. It's a personal realization on one's own time. But one thing is certain, any form of greed will destroy your soul.

I could probably sum it up in one piece of paper, not much for a spiritual guru, doesn't it?

Its possible that the natural events that follow you are done by the entities themselves. So to get unbelievers to believe you, you might have to say 'look up into the sky people and watch'. Then air elementals will create huge streaks of lightning. However, i am sure some people will say 'he is the anti-christ' because events like that are foretold in the Book of Revelation.

In the Bible, it is said, that signs and wonders will follow those who believe. My case seem the opposite, rather, plagues and pestilences. These seem more like the work of the two witnesses in the Revelations.

Your ghosts sound similar to banshees. They are female Rapha's similar to sirens. At least your entities have faces. My Shaitan class jinn was a male in the form of a faceless wraith. Maybe she is your mother desperately trying to make you wake up and see the illusion that the aliens have constructed around planet Earth.

Their faces were obscured before but gradually, they are revealing them.

They are either women or girls or children, always pale in color.

However, I don't see the point of her trying to wake me up. I have already know for a long time that things aren't as they seem that we are likely living a lie. It did happen at a point where I'm getting comfortable with my life. Perhaps, it's not meant to be and I should not stop at the work I started.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

So it would seem that Shanniah wants you to become one of these spiritual gurus. They will be reading your thoughts as you read this. So expect a dream soon after with them appearing and asking you what you think about becoming a guru, guide or spiritual leader.

I did receive another dream but this time, I did not see either one of them.

I met with another alien also disguised as a Caucasian woman but this time, she looked perfectly human.

She gave me some sort of a test or at least, it appeared to be. She allowed us to hitch a ride in one of their ships as stow-aways. There were about a hundred other humans with me, including my parents and sister and we appeared like refugees.

We stowed away in a part of the ship that when it began its ascent, the floor became too hot for comfort and we tried to climb one of the many box like structures inside. It was surrounded by coils which glowed red. I thought it was glowing red-hot, to my surprised, it wasn't hot at all so we climbed it and found refuge atop the boxes.

The alien woman who was standing right next to my mother, gave me a handheld device which gave a series of tests. However, the tests made absolutely no sense at all. The logic of the test is non-existent....as if the test was authored by an artist or a song writer. Perhaps, she is simply observing my reaction to the test. There was no right or wrong answers. But I am frustrated by the lack of sense and tried to make sense of it but there isn't much time and in a dream, we can't think much.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

The logic of the test is non-existent....as if the test was authored by an artist or a song writer. Perhaps, she is simply observing my reaction to the test. There was no right or wrong answers. But I am frustrated by the lack of sense and tried to make sense of it but there isn't much time and in a dream, we can't think much.

Numerology + Sacred Geometry + Sound (frequency) = Levitation + Divination.

Its possible that she wanted to see if you can see a pattern with the artist's shapes and songs' frequency.

Example: i was once handed a Allen Key from a witch working in a 'craft' shop named 'ALAN'. The A's in ALAN were both equilateral triangles and the Allen Key is a hexagon. So 2xA's + Hexagon = the Master Number 33:6 for As Above So Below when the male and female triangles are placed on top of each other forming a hexagon in its center.

You were in a UFO hence the Levitation part (flight).

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Numerology + Sacred Geometry + Sound (frequency) = Levitation + Divination.

Its possible that she wanted to see if you can see a pattern with the artist's shapes and songs' frequency.

Example: i was once handed a Allen Key from a witch working in a 'craft' shop named 'ALAN'. The A's in ALAN were both equilateral triangles and the Allen Key is a hexagon. So 2xA's + Hexagon = the Master Number 33:6 for As Above So Below when the male and female triangles are placed on top of each other forming a hexagon in its center.

You were in a UFO hence the Levitation part (flight).

I would have seen a pattern if that is the case......

But it wasn't. It was like a puzzle video game. Why I imagine an artist is behind it is because it didn't made any sense in that dream.

In one scene, there's a hill, a bucket, a cat, couldn't remember the rest, you had get something from pt. A to pt. B. But the cat for example, bolted in a random direction everytime.

I think it's a paradoxical test that may be a metaphor of time travel or the "Schrodinger's Cat" paradox but given the little time and my state of mind (dream state) I was afforded, I couldn't solve the puzzle.

I now only realize its reference to the Schrodinger Cat paradox is because now I'm using my conscious mind of what I remember with that dream. Of course, with Schrodinger Cat paradox, it may be in reference to parallel/alternate universes.

posted on Apr, 26 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

nice dream .just sounds like a lot of conspiracies rolled into 1 and movies.
i wouldn't give it much thought, just a dream.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'd say if they have that much material (metals) to enclose earth they've been busy mining several planets and evidently only have enough to take over an earth size planet.

I've seen strange images of earth size ships in the released pics of the sun. Google "ships by sun" or something

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

A peaceful takeover by ET's sounds great.

It would make a nice change for someone or something to run this place with peace in mind.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: NumberMan
I'd say if they have that much material (metals) to enclose earth they've been busy mining several planets and evidently only have enough to take over an earth size planet.

I've seen strange images of earth size ships in the released pics of the sun. Google "ships by sun" or something

More recently, probably just a continuation of these dreams, I was aboard one of their "mother ships".

It was quite massive. We were in low orbit over the Earth in two ships.

Both ships were made of yellowish-orange metal which looks like something between 12k gold and copper.

The ship that is accompanying us is about the size of USA! While the ship I was aboard was about the size of the state of Texas!

We were doing a simulated combat test of the smaller ship which is capable of fully autonomous operation. It is basically a robotic ship which we only crewed to observe its performance and we could take-over the controls at any time.

Just to keep things short, the smaller ship easily defeated the much bigger ship due to its fully automated system which included auto-repair. It also possessed an AI (Artificial Intelligence).

All the crews with me were human or at least, looks like human. I have a reason to believe the autonomous software suite of the alien ship were co-developed with humans as it looks like the ship was the first of its kind and that is capable of fully autonomous operation without a crew.

posted on Apr, 30 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

All infiltrations start out "peaceful".. but if they are doing simulated combats etc. that peace will not last long.

edit on 30-4-2016 by riley because: grammar

posted on May, 2 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: riley

All infiltrations start out "peaceful".. but if they are doing simulated combats etc. that peace will not last long.

Hmm...Would it be a coincidence with my dream (in my OP) of a simulated combat testing of capital ship with fully unmanned capabilities.

With this?

www.yahoo.com...

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
0a reply to: Rapha
"LAw&Order"

*FALSE CLAIMS AMENDMENTS ACT OF 1986

Government Performance Results Act of 1993

5/20/2009 Fraud Enforcement and Recovery Act

Do your research of Case by Case. Article by article.

Do your research of lawsuits/litigations cases and articles. ( Especially Discrimination/ misconduct)

It will provide many answers to your dreams.

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I had this dream which was rather strangely pleasant but still disturbing somewhat and I just want to share, maybe it will give you some ideas.

It was night and I was staring at the stars, the skies were very clear.

And then I saw what looked like a massive spacecraft flew across the horizon at incredible speed, then another spacecraft which looked exactly the same thing did exactly the same thing.

Eventually, those ships which came last, stopped, and hovering up in space and formed massive metal grids in space.

The grids interlocked and the voids between them are spread over by metallic panels.

The massive structures in space eventually enclosed the whole Earth like a "Dyson Sphere" (please look this up in google).

There was temporary total blackness of the skies, apart from the blinky artificial lights from the alien structure that enclosed the whole Earth.

And then the alien structure came to life and generated a believable sun, moon, and stars.....a some sort of holographic representation of the Universe. And for a moment, life seemed returned to normal, we have the sun, moon, stars again but I know it's fake. They are not real! Earth has been completely enclosed by an artificial spherical structure by the aliens!

After a time, two of these aliens came and intermingled with humanity, perhaps, to study us. I met these two. They chose the form of women with a form factor of 10, that's why earlier I mentioned the dream was rather pleasant... But these two women had the blackest of pupils but it wasn't enough to scare me away, they were so hot! sorry!

But I know these were not their real forms, somehow, in that dream, I am aware they are shapeshifters but I decided to play along.

The aliens were like children. They decided to take part in everything and otherwise, I had fun. One of them told me "her" name and it was "Shanniah" the other one was probably "Leezza" ?? or something that sounds like that but I know it wasn't her real name.

I asked her if I could listen to one of their music but she declined. Warning me that it will burst my ear drums.

Now, here's the most interesting part. I decided to let curiousity take over and I'm going to ask her the crucial details like what is her real age, which part of the Universe they came from.....

....and guess what?? I awoke from the dream!!
It got me concerned for a while was it real and I had a real contact but they did not want me from knowing their secrets??

Anyhoo, what's the possibility of our Earth being enclosed in a "Dyson Sphere" that is meant to mimic the outside view by holographic projection by aliens meant to live among us and study us and what else? Won't such notion discredit all our space achievements outside of low Earth Orbit??

I am just now seeing your thread, so I hope you still check on it from time to time. I'm linking you this thread I wrote last year. I believe your dream is significant.

Do you remember by chance any colors on the ships or in/around cloud cover? Colored lights? Specifically one particular color. I too, had a dream...though it was not peaceful. It was terrifying. I have been looking for possible others who may have dreamed of similar ships. Also, sightings that jibe with what I saw.

I'd like you to tell me if any of the sky you saw resembles what I and others have seen, posted in my thread. Thank you for posting. S&F.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I now only realize its reference to the Schrodinger Cat paradox is because now I'm using my conscious mind of what I remember with that dream. Of course, with Schrodinger Cat paradox, it may be in reference to parallel/alternate universes.

IMO, i think we are all shifting into alternate realities every day.

If a major thought pattern is optimistic then something good will come of it. If it is self doom porn then something bad will happen.

Follow on dreams that are good show that a person is on the good path. So if yours involves a peaceful take-over by aliens then thinking that dream, will shift your spirit into an alternate reality where that dream will become reality.

Personally, looking at how many old ATS members are vanishing and avatar-less bots are keeping the ATS threads active, makes me wonder if the members that are reading this posting now, are of a higher frequency. Hence you guys have successfully stayed in a positive world where World War 3 is still a rumor.

Then in the coming months there will be alien intervention, free energy, cheap technology, space travel, jobs for everyone, gold and silver as currency making this world happier.

Other religious people and people who wanted World War 3 are now going through the 7 Year Tribulation that probably started in March 2016. They cannot complain, because they got what they expected to occur.

So at the end of the day, everybody is happy because they got what they wanted.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
I am just now seeing your thread, so I hope you still check on it from time to time. I'm linking you this thread I wrote last year. I believe your dream is significant.

Do you remember by chance any colors on the ships or in/around cloud cover? Colored lights? Specifically one particular color. I too, had a dream...though it was not peaceful. It was terrifying. I have been looking for possible others who may have dreamed of similar ships. Also, sightings that jibe with what I saw.

I'd like you to tell me if any of the sky you saw resembles what I and others have seen, posted in my thread. Thank you for posting. S&F.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From Earth, the ships and the space grid were of the same color. Grey with a very faint bluish glow. If not illuminated, it was black but very faintly glowing blue

The Grid had one very distinct visible feature. There seemed to be a large lettter "M" or perhaps, a "W" inscribed in the middle of each of the latitudinal grids.

The "M" inscription glowed in bright amber color.

The sky in that dream apart from the aliens, looked brighter. It was night and the stars are brighter and there seems to be a large nebula nearby that is brightly glowing in purplish pink. The nebula stretched across the sky it looked spectacular.

It's too bad I did not see the day part of the dream. The grid would have been breathtaking during the day.

The assembly of the grids were rather quick and with impeccable precision. I assume that it was being assembled by robots and the construction ships are likewise automated and flying around without a pilot since they flew perfect lines.

I don't really understand the nature of the enclosing sphere. I think they are keeping us from leaving. But somehow, they are allowing our probes to get out.

posted on May, 21 2016 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Follow on dreams that are good show that a person is on the good path. So if yours involves a peaceful take-over by aliens then thinking that dream, will shift your spirit into an alternate reality where that dream will become reality.

Personally, looking at how many old ATS members are vanishing and avatar-less bots are keeping the ATS threads active, makes me wonder if the members that are reading this posting now, are of a higher frequency. Hence you guys have successfully stayed in a positive world where World War 3 is still a rumor.

Then in the coming months there will be alien intervention, free energy, cheap technology, space travel, jobs for everyone, gold and silver as currency making this world happier.

Other religious people and people who wanted World War 3 are now going through the 7 Year Tribulation that probably started in March 2016. They cannot complain, because they got what they expected to occur.

So at the end of the day, everybody is happy because they got what they wanted.

In my last dream, the "aliens" were replacing their fleet with fully automated ships.

The intrepid crew of the starship I was on was probably one of their last missions. Eventually, the AI will take over everything.

I don't think highly advanced aliens do commerce.

I believe they have a gadget about the size of a fridge that can make everything they want and even replicate itself. If you have it, there's no point in buying and selling and you don't have to work at all!

edit on 21-5-2016 by johndeere2020 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join