It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hypocrisy of social justice warriors.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+83 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
They say you're full of hate if you express any opinion other than their own. Yet they are filled with hate. It's clear that anyone not bending backwards for political correctness is hated.

We never brought any of this crap up. It is being forced down peoples throats. That is wrong, and anybody who is not down with this deserves the right to speak up. The only ones expressing hate and intolerance are you guys, the SJWs and special snowflakes. You talk about us violating your safe space but we were just chilling before you all started yelling at us. Telling us how to think, how to live.

I could give two flying you know what's about someone's private business, gender, or race. just please mind your business and ill mind mine.

Racism. It is clear the ones crying racism are the most racist of all.

The only ones perpetuating hate and division are you guys. Social justice idio--err warriors, and special special snowflakes.

Yeah. I'm done walking on eggshells. You cannot force society to bend to your will. Now show me your hate.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AnneNancy

If that's the case mods can throw it in rants or do whatever.

There's a social injustice movement happening right now and people are loosing their flippin minds.

edit on 22-4-2016 by GoShredAK because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
It basically means social justice for everyone except white males,this whole sjw thing.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane
Correct. Thank you.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I blame this on very effective propaganda through social media, music, and television.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

m.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: GoShredAK

Can you give an example of that? To me it sounds like you're saying the cries of racism wherever they arise are false.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

This is a rant. There's no story, you name no victims (except for white males later on) and there's no way of knowing WHO you're talking about or WHAT you're flaming about. I, too, am failing to see the point of this thread...

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Who the hell actually takes SJW's seriously anyway?
The trick is to not give a ****, and life is a lot easier when dealing with them. Just live your life being who you are and not worry about their self devouring cult. It even becomes fun to trigger them and watch them squirm when the chance prsents itself. LOL

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I think a lot of it is also because these patheticos are given long shrift by too many people,who are afraid of being labelled some -ist. If enough people told them:'If you're gonna be that retarded,i will simply not take you seriously or give you the time of day,leave alone listen to your risible crap,leave alone bow to your bullying,get lost"

As you will see in the video i posted from Black Pigeon-not even gay men speaking out about issues that affect the gay community,is safe from being labelled as homophobes and bigots. It just beggars belief. Every day i look at what's going on,it feels like i'm living in the most effed up Monty Python episode ever.

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

It is also a very relevant social issue,not just a rant. But i can see how many people would want discussions of this nature stashed away in BTS.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Just turn it around and watch what happens

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Jesus, can we all just kill each other all ready?
I mean really, let's just go at it and whoever wins gets earth.
Life has turned into a highschool drama of "He said She Said".
Differing ideologies and irreconcilable differences will only lead to inevitable conflict.
So.......Let's get it on, yeah, please?

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Can you give an example of that? To me it sounds like you're saying the cries of racism wherever they arise are false.

Black folks can call white people crackers or white boy. Or talk about all the stereotypes that apply to white people and it's no biggie.

Reverse the situation and its completely unacceptable.

You see this on television and every day life.

It seems fine to make fun of Hispanics too. I've felt that my entire life.

You asked for an example and insinuated I'm full of it. So there ya go.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

The 60's had the hippie anti-war movement, 1970 saw the first "Earth Day" and we had the oil crisis and the start of modern environmentalism...the 80's had punk rock. The 90's had grunge.

There isn't anything left for the youth of today. The boundaries have all been pushed by previous generations. Teens and young 20-somethings don't have their "own" causes or counter-culture movement. Chances are, if you're 22 -- you parents listen to the same music you do, and probably play more Xbox than you.

When I was a kid my parents had ZERO interest in my toys. They didn't care or want to know what a "Nintendo" was. Now? If I had a kid, he'd be jealous of my Lego collection. I'd be all about the toys of my kids...because they're just newer versions of the same things I had. The same wasn't for me and my parents. My parents had slinky's and wood blocks. I had Ninja Turtles and Transformers.

I'd still want to play with new Transformers, much to my kids dismay. As soon as Mom or Dad thinks something is cool, its no longer cool.

Kids always have, and always will look for ways to push back against authority and try to be "anti-establishment" to piss the older generation off.

In today's world, there isn't anywhere for them to go.

It's all been done before.

Except....

Social Justice Warriors!

It's just a new way for the young people to push against their elders and piss them off. I guarantee none of them really feel strongly about any of this crap deep down. It's attention-seeking, rebel-rousing not unlike previous youth movements of the past.

My advice? Just ignore it and don't "accept" it into your reality. No one takes them seriously, and the more people get upset and up in arms the more legitimacy and power of your they gain.
edit on 22-4-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I believe it is also a false narrative. There are some people out there that are going too far with the "pc", but for the most part I believe it is isolated.

This SJW crap seems like a false narrative being built-up so that it can be torn down.

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
People would have to literally be blind, deaf and severely retarded not to see it.
Anyone who can't, then HOLY CRAP I feel sorry for them.

The rise of the mentally Ill made normal.

posted on Apr, 22 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I think this sums it up:

Young River: People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.
Serenity

This is young River Tam at her special school talking about why the Brown Coats rebelled against the authority of the central planets.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join