It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how to end overpopulation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
ok ive heard from another toopic that many who have taken vaccines have been droping like flys so i came up with a therory what if this was ment to happen what if the wrold has just set this up so that it would end overpopulation maybe they are rigging vaccines so that instead of helpin people it kills them who knows so what do u guys think about my theory.....

[edit on 13-1-2005 by CMAN]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Could you at least add a link to the topics you are referring to/started formulating this theory from?

Cameron

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
i dont remember though srrry.....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have some weird theories of my own, but you dont really even take a guess at who would want the world to decrease in population, or how the vaccines would get infected? I dunno man.. put more thought into it.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
i meant to add something.....the reason to end overpopulation would be to stop well like i said overpopulation....but ya i just pieced this info together.....thats why i was asking for others opions...i think its mainly to make more room......end some life for more life

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
people die. people take vaccines. some people who take vaccines die. thats doesn't mean there is a direct connection.

what your proposing would be a massive conspiracy that would have to involve the makers and distributors off the vaccines.

in order to achieve population control, you have to kill people at a faster rate than they are born right ?
from cia.gov;

United states ONLY

Population:
293,027,571 (July 2004 est.)
Population growth rate:
0.92% (2004 est.)
Birth rate:
14.13 births/1,000 population (2004 est.)
Death rate:
8.34 deaths/1,000 population (2004 est.)

so you have to kill off 1% of the population just to head off the population growth. to achieve any population decrease, lets say you have to kill just 5% of the population to have any real effect.

thats 14,651,378 people.

something tells me that would have made the news by now if they all had just come from the flu clinic.

thats probably why they are going ahead with the WWIII idea, just set of nukes in iran, iraq, N korea, etc.....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I would think it would be just as effective and a lot less noticable if vaccines merely sterilized a generation or two. However, here in the US, we are seeing a huge drop in childbirths..in fact by 2030, several counties in my district are predicted to actually drop in population according to the US Census. The dozen or so children that families in Appalachia are so well known for bearing are a long outdated stereotype. Most today have only 1 to 2 because of careers and the economic impacts. Birth control is more reliable and effective which is a big plus so I think we can expect to see the government target those segments of demographics which are still having high childbirth rates while relying on government support to raise them.

In my opinion, if you're on welfare and you're pregnant, you weren't using your best judgement especially if this isn't your first child. It may hurt feelings and I'm sorry but no one can ignore the tradgedy of children in poverty. Someone's to blame and as usual, no matter how we point the finger at everyone who supposedly keeps us down, in reality, its the parents.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The population growth in countries with high levels of death from disease, like Africa, is higher than population growth in countries with low levels of disease, like Europe.

I think some survival instict kicks in when people are exposed to death and it causes a desire to reproduce.

Unless the disease from the vaccine was highly contagious and highly fatal, I don't think it would cause a decline in the population.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
but killing people on a mssive scale with guns or bombs would just be stupid because it would attarcat the attention of the U.N and the world killin people quietly would be better.....and ya your right there have been no apperahnt catastrophes of that sort i just thought this thory up...

join