It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Female Opponent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Realistically if you don't do your homework on your openant your going to get your ass kicked anyway.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Well spoken.

Perhaps there should be a transgender devision in which men who are transgender and wemon who are transgender duke it out in the name of equality. It would certainly be a sceptical.

Seriously not even kidding.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I have been an MMA fan for many years and if someone doesnt address and STOP this disgusting kind of match from happening again....ASAP....I am dropping the sport from my list,this would be equally as disgusting if a birth-woman walked into competition against birth-men and was seriously injured.MMA could see fatalities and have their backs broken financially due to lawsuits,if they knowingly allow this they better have a 3 billion dollar warchest for legal fees and punative measures.Just because "some courts" have endorsed gender equality it doesnt mean every wrinkle of the legal processes have been worked out yet.......Its a very very big risk for the Industry to take,sounds like something the weird boxing promoters would "help" feed into MMA to get back their fanbase.....lol.

We have a beginning,a terminology....."Birth-Male" and "Birth-Female" as defined by LEGAL DISCLOSURE with no politiclly incorrect intonations.

edit on 21-4-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: onequestion

Unless you're a man fighting a woman, then you're probably OK.

link   
a reply to: Athetos

No there should be a men and women division because no one is born transgender.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

That's unacceptable.

See I train female and male fighters and there's a huge difference there's not even really a discussion.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Greater skeletal integrity among other things.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   

I was trying to make a stupid joke about how men (Fox) have such a big advantage. I'm not good at jokes.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I have also Coached Male and Female Athletes in same sport dynmics.......I agree there is absolutely no discussion possible because the defining factors are primarily biological body structure and CANNOT BE CHANGED BY GENDER RE-ASSIGNMENT SURGERY.

I would expect MASSIVE LAWSUIT in the future,believe me you dont want to be the sport footing the bill on this precedent setting court case and societies new definitions have opened up huge areas of uncharted legal territory.

Disgusting IMHO on every level to allow Birth-Females to fight Birth-Males.

edit on 21-4-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
they both agreed to fight right? Seeing MMA fighters in the past I would bet that girl who got destroyed was cocky as hell going into it.

Not that it should be ok. But if midget woman agrees to fight a giant 35 year old man, that is their decision.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

The issue I'm seeing is that she might have felt pressured to be "accepting".

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Back to the OP and reading many of the narrative here.

The problem appears to be this...

A man can put on a dress, grow boobs, control hormones and have his (her) private parts changed. A man can call him(her) self a woman. No problem with that.

However, they retain the fact that they are essentially still a man. Basically, stronger than a woman. You cannot really change that.

Therefore a man who has become a woman is likely to be at a significant advantage over a woman who has always been a woman in a contest of strength.

Conclusion - this is unfair. Sports should take the original gender into account otherwise men changing to women will be at an advantage all the time - except perhaps ballet, gymnastics and synchronised swimming.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I am all for the transgendered community, more power to them. Truly. You do you.

Having said that, this just isn't fair in matters such as this. Just because you are a woman trapped in a mans body, doesn't mean you'll stop having a mans body, no matter what you do, add or take away from it. If you become your authentic self or not.

Pewnage. Pure and simple. Just eh, blurry grey area

(Coming from a girl, who knowingly would have her a$$ handed to her from this other girl; fighting me, in an undoubtedly stonger mans body)

Not her fault or mine, but it's the truth (? Correct me if I'm in the wrong, don't want to offend) and there should be a line drawn in some areas, arenas such as this.
edit on 21-4-2016 by Ilovemygreatdanes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Excellent and valid points.

If this is going to be the new normal, some thought and consideration should be taken into ideas like yours. It would help even out the playing field and make for more exciting, even matches. Let the best and evenly skilled man or woman win. With skill.. not brawn, alone

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
What an idiot taking that fight. She and her manager are morons.

According to the article she didn't know she was fighting a man.

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Watching that video disgusted me.

Who the hell thought this was ok?

(post by Freija removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freija

So when is she fighting Nick Diaz?

As for Fallon, it's not just a slight size advantage.

You are wrong. I've said nothing rude.
edit on 21-4-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Freija

I am disgusted by it, period. There is nothing you or the state can do to change my mind. That few cubic inches of grey matter belongs to me and no one else.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join