It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender MMA Fighter Destroys Female Opponent

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
thelibertarianrepublic.com...

Critics are scrutinizing mixed martial arts (MMA) competitor Fallon Fox, after the transgender fighter gave her opponent a concussion and broke her eye socket.

Fox defeated her opponent, Tamikka Brents, by TKO at 2:17 of the first round of their match. Brent’s eye injury resulted in a damaged orbital bone that required seven staples.

In a post-fight interview this week, Brents told Whoa TV, “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life.”

iTruthSeeker

+67 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

Fox should be fighting in the men's division.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

Fox should be fighting in the men's division.

Yea I mean I understand things being equal but this goes too far.

iTruthSeeker

+54 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   
As a coach and former professional fighter this is a joke and needs to have the brakes put on it immediately.

Men are built differently than women.

When you analyze the human bone structure and musculature of men and women you can easily Come to the conclusion that men are built for war and women aren't.

+44 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   

SMH

society is truly struggling these days, delusional is reaching critical levels.

+30 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

This is confusing, I feel like I'm not allowed to feel sorry for Brent's because I'll be labeled as a misoygnist and anti-woman. But then I can't feel annoyed that the dude was fighting a woman because of the whole "PC" crowd..

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Banquo

I would never let my female fighter fight him ever.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
As a coach and former professional fighter this is a joke and needs to have the brakes put on it immediately.

Men are built differently than women.

When you analyze the human bone structure and musculature of men and women you can easily Come to the conclusion that men are built for war and women aren't.

yea but there cant be a double standard.
if fox shops in the women's section and sits down when he pisses then so be it.
he identifies as a woman, and shouldnt be forced to fight in the mens division.

either way its funny to the people who dont think theyre a different sex in a opposites body.

i wonder when a person will identify as a mouse or a tiger, will they give them sticks for that....
can you say lgbto (other).

+79 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   

This is going way too far.

Bending over backwards to accommodate an aberrant minority is stupid.

+59 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

A transgender MMA fighter had absolutely no business whatsoever of fighting
a real woman in the arena! He could have killed her and that is not right.Go
ahead and flame me I can take it.

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
This is ludicrous. They will continue to let these women fighters get their arse beaten by a transgendered person simply to avoid appearing unPC or bigoted.

She fought and won several other fights before she outed herself to everyone. Why not confess straight out if you didn't think it was an unfair advantage?

I get it when you want to be whatever makes you happy, but to pretend that there would be no difference in instances like this is insane. The women complaining do get the crap beat out of them by other women. They are saying themselves that it is worse with Fox and I would tend to believe them since they take beatings for a living.
edit on 4/20/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+43 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Insanity across the board:

The transgender, the real girl who was stupid enough to fight him (yes, him--changing your name and cutting your penis off doesn't make you a girl, it makes you insane), and whatever organization it was that sponsored the "fight".

Total insanity on display. At this point, I'm pretty close to the Ah-F#-It mark--just let these people run completely amok and Darwin themselves into the annals of evolutionary history. It's easier to let natural selection run it's course than it is to convince people that this is all sheer madness.
edit on 4/20/16 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   
If they were born a man, they shouldn't be fighting against women. Period. It was stupid of Brents to agree to the fight in the first place.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I read this earlier...what a joke. Couple of mistakes were made on both sides here. First the MMA should have never let him fight in the womans division. Second all female promoters/mangers should have boycotted this fight.

+47 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So .......men shouldn't hit women because it's wrong and men are normally bigger and stronger

But this is ok 'cause "gender fluidity"?

This country has lost its damn mind

And where are the women's rights hypocrites on this?

Someone stop this planet .....I want to get off

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Not much of a fight, in fact it seemed like an easy win.

Maybe she should take on a bloke next?

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Nope nope nope.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
If they were born a man, they shouldn't be fighting against women. Period. It was stupid of Brents to agree to the fight in the first place.

i can say if they were born a man, they shouldn't be sitting down to pee either.

we cant pick and choose ethics and morals where its comfortable.

if we do then aren't we really saying, "sure youre a woman, but we all know you're just a bit mental and convinced yourself otherwise "

i bet if this fighter needed some organ transplant and only male organs are compatible, he wont say im a woman now let me die. life threatening situations will bring sanity back very quickly. forget PC'ism

i wonder if there was ever a lion who thought it was an owl.

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hang on....The original article is dated from June of last year, and that source is obviously pushing an agenda....

So, OP, what's your agenda in posting this, at this time, and in this forum?
edit on 4/20/2016 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
funny thing is that muscles get weaker for a MtF than if they were not using testosterone blockers and taking estrogen. Their bone structure also slightly changes as well. not as much as a natural female but still happens. This woman who was beaten is just using this as a excuse and trying to get rid of her competition.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join