It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for the Empaths

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yea.

My husband is asking, tongue in cheek, if there is such a thing as an apathetic empath?

CF

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClownFish

Yea.

My husband is asking, tongue in cheek, if there is such a thing as an apathetic empath?

CF

That would be called a "Copacetic Dragon".

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   
It is more like they all feed off of me. Like they cant wait to see me, and i am surrounded. Like a puppy owner coming home with treats and they all surround and pounce. So happy to see you.

That's mainly how it is for me now. It used to be hard and draining, but after sending out love non stop, it is coming back and flowing freely.

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: hidingthistime

I'm trying to star your post but my iPad is ignoring my attempts and pressing harder is bordering on abuse, so please accept a long hand star.

Nicely said.

CF

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

a reply to: hidingthistime

I'm trying to star your post but my iPad is ignoring my attempts and pressing harder is bordering on abuse, so please accept a long hand star.

Nicely said.

CF

Awe, thanks! =)

posted on Apr, 29 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Yea.

CF

That would be called a "Copacetic Dragon".

Vethumanbeing, hello. You have cut me down to size!

I've wondered if we would ever speak.

And here, you have spoken to me! And I didn't respond to you. My bad. I wanted to say something impressive. Will the truth do? ...

I have no clue what a Copacetic Dragon is. I googled it but that other machine didn't know either. I sent two SOS PM's out, quietly cheating, asking them if they knew but haven't heard back. Maybe they did the same. Maybe there's a freak chain mail of other cheaters, sending out the same question. So, I'm left with nothing to say. But manners dictate a response.

So, here's what I have...can I take a rain check on speaking to you?

Oh, duh! I do have something to say! Not my first choice, but what the hell is a Copacetic Dragon? It sounds like a cross between a cough drop and some type of drug. You've got me quite curious now.

CF

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join