It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm pretty sure that I lived over a government or criminal underground base. Watdo?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: voiceoreason
a reply to: stabstab

technically i was invited to live there. even had my own agent handler and hpd police countersurveillance toward the end.

they sort of ruined my life, so here it is.

This makes no sense.. Why would you be invited live in a high security and sensitive location..
I'm starting to smell bs here

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
imgur.com...

The bucket after I spilled all the goo inside. Can see brain in the lower inside and gross stuff on sides

imgur.com...
Where the probable vent is under the concrete
edit on 19-4-2016 by voiceoreason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder
secret bases are usualy military bases and like to remain secret. I would advice you to take that in to account, the military have very strong protocols for dealing with that. Dont be surprised if they come down heavy on you. a reply to: voiceoreason

I agree. I think it would be good advice to not name names or location. But pretty much all other details are fair game.

Sounds? Actions? Sights?

Have you tried to enter?

Do you know the location of the entrance? (yes or no)

Weird stuff entering/leaving?

Rumers?

Insiders?

COOL!

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

It does because I was invited to live at the front business above it. They probably thought I was dumb enough to not notice what was going on

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: voiceoreason

I flagged, also leave this message to follow.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: voiceoreason
imgur.com...

The bucket after I spilled all the goo inside. Can see brain in the lower inside and gross stuff on sides

imgur.com...
Where the probable vent is under the concrete

Hawaiian vodka?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   

wow - amages - that dont co-oberate your claims BUT were uploaded BEFORE you claimed not to have pics

you are not very good at this are you walt ?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

The photographs appear to be random shots of a "mixed use," ie; low rent neighborhood. The plastic bucket may have contained offal of some sort. Hawaii is an archipelago, so fish guts or bait might be something someone would have on hand. I can't discern the nature of the business... the yard is strewn with random junk. I think the OP is sincere in his beliefs, but his imagination is running away with him.

As headquarters for the Pacific Fleet, Hawaii does indeed have camouflaged defenses, but I doubt they look like they are guarded by a junkyard dog.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:32 AM
link   

That's not true. I uploaded right after. When I said I don't have pics it was in reference to your post about proof. These pics don't prove anything, but they do show the location

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

i didnt say anything about proof - i said evidence - but hey :

correct. didnt have time to shoot pics before i fled.

i am through with this idiocy

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Did anybody else go to Google Maps and check out the Streetview of the warehouse and the road? I can't see anything of interest.

edit on 19-4-2016 by Hecate666 because: Can't seem to share the link. Too stupid.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

If there isn't a flag pole outside and a sign saying US government property and keep out no trespassing, then its probably not a 'government base'. Maybe a smuggling distribution hub.

You want to play with fire, go ahead. Do it anonymously, though. Disguise your voice and use an old cell phone some one threw away. You can dial 911, report it, then let the cops 'check it out'.

You've 'done your part' at that point, let it go.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Hawaii is also becoming rather well known for another substance these days. I won't say the OP is engaging in that activity (and I really don't care either way) but those pics are a bit....um.....telling.

Sorry OP, not accusing you (well, sorta I guess)...that is just my thoughts on the matter.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You found a bucket of gooey,possible people bits out in the open and an amateur James Bond style secret base?

I think you may need help.Or protection.

Just don't name names or you'll be fish food.

Or not.

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Thread of the day!!

Could be a clandestine banana-smuggling op though

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

Here is some Vanilla Ice while We think about what it could be...

Enjoy..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Sued for what cause?

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   
if theres a large heat bloom sounds like a drug farm set up probably grow lights for mass canabiss production,thats how police find labs get a helicopter with heat seaker and check for unusualy high heat sorces

posted on Apr, 19 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ukgaz
if theres a large heat bloom sounds like a drug farm set up probably grow lights for mass canabiss production,thats how police find labs get a helicopter with heat seaker and check for unusualy high heat sorces

They detect heat, but also the high electric bill. That is why a lot of grow houses bypass the utility meter for most of the month. Also the grow lamps produce noise that you can pick up on shortwave radios.

That old bucket obviously contains space alien brain matter. Tastes just like chicken. Best served with fava beans and a nice chianti.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join