It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CLAIM: Cell towers across USA broadcast brain resonance freqs 2 disrupt human minds, ... DARPA ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
CLAIM: Cell towers across the USA are broadcasting brain resonance frequencies to disrupt human minds, says former DARPA scientist

Saturday, April 16, 2016 by: David Gutierrez, staff writer
Tags: RF radiation, cell phone towers, DARPA scientist

www.naturalnews.com...

(NaturalNews) A former DARPA scientist who held a top security clearance has warned that transmissions from cell phone towers constitute a "terrorist act" against the civilian population.
. . .
While some of Batcho's claims are certainly controversial, his insistence that civilians are being harmed by cell phone towers is likely to be true. The International Agency for Research on Cancer classifies cell phone tower radiation as a "probable carcinogen."
. . .
"I seem to have stumbled across an advanced technology that I would classify as synthetic telepathy," he wrote in one such missive. "It clearly uses the cellular towers to transmit illegal signals. It sounds unbelievable but it is actual technology being used on civilians of the US.

"My basic research does indicate that such technology can exist and dates back to the V2K (P300) mind wave technology of the 1970s. This does appear to be a much more advanced version that allows open communication of human mind to mind bridges."

I'm not an expert on such technologies and research.

However, I have read enough research on the brain and RF [Radio Frequency] influences on the brain, that I believe the article is likely quite true and probably the tip of the iceberg.

Certainly it is the sort of thing that the oligarchy would LOVE to do for a variety of reasons--including !!!CONTROL!!! of the serfs and slaves; the collapse of the old order social fabric and depopulation goals.

"Therefore what" is harder to discern and articulate.

IIRC, 20% of the population is reasonably immune to such manipulations. That leaves a lot of serfs and slaves very VERY vulnerable. Sigh.

imho.

edit on 18/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: clarity

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

IF this goes better in medical issues and conspiracies forum--fine with me.

I was very torn as to where to put it.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
NaturalNews

A joke site!

rationalwiki.org...

These frequency bands do not exist naturally

WTF does that even mean?

and this is why Ham radio operators are not allowed to transmit between 400 and 700MHz

Funny that, the 70cm Amateur band is in there...

Here is the ARRL band plan for the 70cm band...

70 Centimeters (420-450 MHz) 420.00-426.00 ATV repeater or simplex with 421.25 MHz video carrier control links and experimental
426.00-432.00 ATV simplex with 427.250-MHz video carrier frequency
432.00-432.07 EME (Earth-Moon-Earth)
432.07-432.10 Weak-signal CW
432.10 70-cm calling frequency
432.10-432.30 Mixed-mode and weak-signal work
432.30-432.40 Propagation beacons
432.40-433.00 Mixed-mode and weak-signal work
433.00-435.00 Auxiliary/repeater links
435.00-438.00 Satellite only (internationally)
438.00-444.00 ATV repeater input with 439.250-MHz video carrier frequency and repeater links
442.00-445.00 Repeater inputs and outputs (local option)
445.00-447.00 Shared by auxiliary and control links, repeaters and simplex (local option)
446.00 National simplex frequency
447.00-450.00 Repeater inputs and outputs (local option)

The 70-centimeter amateur radio band is the 420 to 450 MHz portion of the UHF radio spectrum. This band is used by amateurs engaged in emergency communications where portable and mobile radios are frequently used. Many such radios have dual-band capabilities, operating on both the 70-centimeter and 2-meter bands. Some activity within the radio-controlled (RC) aircraft and other types of RC hobby miniature pastimes in Germany on the 70 centimeter band are also possible and permitted for German "amateurfunk" ham radio licensees,[1] and for which a few similar 70-cm band frequencies are also available for Switzerland-licensed amateur radio licenseholders to participate in RC hobby activities as well.[2]

Just a joke! site!
edit on 18-4-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

That's one perspective.

And, actually, your assertion that it is a "joke site" is your EVALUATION, your judgment; your accusation. You wrote it as though it were an absolutely 100% accurate and objective fact. THAT is simply not true.

I don't share your perspective on this issue.

I don't know much about that particular website but I find the accusation a kind of blackwashing that is unconvincing.

I've read enough on my own the last 30 years . . . as well as having a prof in my PhD program who did highly classified brain research for the Navy . . . so I find the article quite plausible.

However, there's lots of folks who believe the party line. You have a lot of company.

edit on 18/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

edit on 18/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: fix for clarity

edit on 18/4/2016 by BO XIAN because: spelling

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: BO XIAN
NaturalNews

A joke site!

rationalwiki.org...

your point being ?

ETA just for those who do not like links...the very same site refers to this very site as a joke site ....so here we are ....
edit on 18-4-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Totally baseless...

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PeterMcFly

Sounds like, to me . . . from what I've seen so far . . .

that your assertion that the article's claims are

'totally baseless'

is an assertion that I observe no basis for.

At this point, I still find the article very plausible, believable, likely-to-be true.

I'm certain--given solid research articles I've read the last 30 years--that a pseudo-imitation of telepathy simulation can be effected by certain frequencies of RF. THAT PROVEN FACT is not that far from this article's assertions.

And, I'm underwhelmed by posters' claims who appear to have read far less than I have on the topic.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
*sigh*

Can I see some actual research please? Not just hearsay from some PhD holder?

Can I get a source, that isn't really really terrible 90% of the time? I'm sorry and I don't mean to hark on sources, sometimes good things come out of shoddy websites sure, but Natural News hasn't had anything worth reading in a really long time.

For christ sakes, 3 of their 4 'sources' they admit come from them directly and the other a blog:

Sources for this article include:

TheCommonSenseShow.com
NaturalNews.com
NaturalNews.com
Science.NaturalNews.com

According to Batcho, the internal radiofrequency (RF) generated by the electrical impulses of the human brain is 450 MHz, and this is why Ham radio operators are not allowed to transmit between 400 and 700MHz. Although he says that cellular phones transmit at 853 MHz, he still calls for the installation of filters to prevent phones and towers from transmitting in the 400 to 700 MHz range.

Also this above is just blatantly stupid. Cell phones operate at a variety of frequencies, anywhere between 400 and 2100 (among others) depending on the type of service being used by the ISP. Furthermore, the newest technology in cell phones, LTE primarily uses 700 to 900Mhz.

The reason ham radio operators can't use those bands is because they aren't licensed to. They aren't public frequencies, they are commercial or military.

The verified measurement and existence of these RF band transmissions constitutes a terrorist act," he writes.

"These transmissions will cause harmful health affects in the form of enhanced microwave radiation illness," he continues. "It is imperative that these frequency bands be measured and verified by an official source. These frequency bands do not exist naturally, and there is a technology targeting individuals."

NO it doesn't, NO it won't, since we've been exposed to these frequencies for decades now.

This man is a quack and in 5 mins I can deconstruct half his argument.

~Tenth
edit on 4/18/2016 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

NO it doesn't, NO it won't, since we've been exposed to these frequencies for decades now. This man is a quack and in 5 mins I can deconstruct half his argument.

In all fairness cancer rates have also been increasing over the last few decades is there any way to prove these frequencies are NOT the cause ?

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   

And, I'm underwhelmed by posters' claims who appear to have read far less than I have on the topic.

I have read at least the material associated with undergraduate engineering's class in EM, but probably unrelevant to you so here some common answers:

Cell phone signal have a too long wavelength to interract strongly with micrometer sized neuron, unless they exhibit strong resonnance, and they did not because we would see the absorbtion using a spectrum analyser.

The only interraction with brain matter is heating, like in a microwave.

edit on 2016-4-18 by PeterMcFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

NO it doesn't, NO it won't, since we've been exposed to these frequencies for decades now. This man is a quack and in 5 mins I can deconstruct half his argument.

In all fairness cancer rates have also been increasing over the last few decades is there any way to prove these frequencies are NOT the cause ?

Not really without further research. The research that has been done would indicate no issues thus far. Not really on me to prove that though:

The people making the wild claims should provide their ever important research for us to read if they want to be taken seriously.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Thanks for that...so it is a resounding no....back to speculation we go then...on both sides

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In all fairness, sugar consumption have also increased over the last few decades and there no way to prove sugar is NOT the cause.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Ok. Not saying if I believe or not (BTW the other links are from rational wiki , not wikipedia.) But the first questions that have to be answered thoroughly are
Who , what , when , why , where and how.The toughest are always Who and Why. But all have to be answered and not just with a he/she said so.

All that aside , the article states that this person even contradicted his own statement (and per the article , it states that telepathy was only mentioned one time and not "dumbing down") . The entire article is about them stating health concerns and cancer or various other potential affects on human health .The contradiction comes in as when is stated that the brain operates at 450mhz and cell phone towers broadcast at minimum 853 mhz , he is merely calling for filters to be placed on the towers to keep them from broadcasting at the much lower 450mhz .

Nowhere did I read , other than the title , about interference with the brain . If I missed it , please let me know

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeterMcFly
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

In all fairness, sugar consumption have also increased over the last few decades and there no way to prove sugar is NOT the cause.

Absolutely and that is exactly my point....
edit on 18-4-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: alcohol

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Thanks for that...so it is a resounding no....back to speculation we go then...on both sides

No no, it's not speculation.

Most of what that man said in the article is scientifically wrong. The only thing that isn't 'sure' is that there is no correlation between transmitted signals and increased cancer rates, but there is plenty of science that explains the increase cancer rates in relation to food that we eat and the sun.

Again, current research indicates not a problem. Until Mr PHD up there wants to actually post his research for review and scrutiny him saying it does is just nonsense and an opinion, not supported by science.

But I get your point.

ETA: Sorry It's early, I'm not doing well on the comprehension yet.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Again, current research indicates not a problem. Until Mr PHD up there wants to actually post his research for review and scrutiny him saying it does is just nonsense and an opinion, not supported by science.

As you say current research....is it possible that current research will one day catch up to this hypothesis ? Many opinions including those of the great Albert Einstein were once ridiculed only to be corrected later .....

ETA i missed the edit, i would have otherwise let it go

edit on 18-4-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
This should be moved to hoax.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   
There is reason to believe there are signals being used across the cell infrastructure that could be used in mind control. There are also rumors of a new cell technology to replace actual towers with just localized equipment. Many conspiracy theories and myths could become a reality, including the so called "Enlightenment". Yet another sign of end times. However you perceive it happening, it could be an unwanted side effect of those evil-doers initiating it, making us more aware instead of less.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor
This should be moved to hoax.

You should stop pretending to play the guitar

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join